THE BROWNS BOARD

A New Season.

PoeticG

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I will be in the snowshoeing on the Big Island of Hawaii for that game. Well snorkeling anyway.:D

If you go to the top of either Mauna Loa or Mauna Kea ...you may be able to snowshoe.  I did not get all the way up there...plus when I went it was closer to summer....but in December....there will be snow.

I do know that when I went to the top of Haleakala...on Maui...in summer it was bitterly cold up there in the morning anyway. (and the two mountains on the BI are at least 3500-4000 feet taller than Haleakala.

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

If you go to the top of either Mauna Loa or Mauna Kea ...you may be able to snowshoe.  I did not get all the way up there...plus when I went it was closer to summer....but in December....there will be snow.

I do know that when I went to the top of Haleakala...on Maui...in summer it was bitterly cold up there in the morning anyway. (and the two mountains on the BI are at least 3500-4000 feet taller than Haleakala.

I do fish Gip, not abominable snowmen.:D

14 hours ago, miktoxic said:

hilarious!!! we ain't beating Sheet except anti-brown fan's asses outside the stadium cuz we're pissed that we suck.

LMAO........................ LMAO 2x.

Hey, isn't it good to not have me adding to the misery for a change? I am being a homo homer.

Archived