THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

True DEVGRU and other militray were on a helicopter shot down.  There are conspiracy theories that claim it was a set up.  If it were true I think some members of Government would be paying the price from fellow team members.

image.png.c9f1309320de6939249be87dcae577d3.png

https://truepundit.com/u-s-hid-osama-bin-laden-in-iran-for-decade-after-9-11-bush-obama-white-houses-worked-saudi-iranian-deal-to-safeguard-terror-leader/

image.png.a67419135bf374a405e33bc6ea9133c3.png

https://truepundit.com/top-secret-white-house-documents-show-saudi-crown-prince-told-brennan-that-osama-bin-laden-was-living-in-iran-but-u-s-covered-up-intel/

image.png.060b0f957ecf483cbd2a601475d9ab10.png

https://truepundit.com/cbs-news-60-minutes-spiked-story-on-osama-bin-laden-in-iran-white-house-feared-story-could-destroy-obamas-re-election/

This is where I first found out about it years ago, I posted most of it back then I believe as well.

Thomas Paine/True Pundit has been all over this, the problem is, he's so far ahead of the mainstream News it takes forever for things to make it out to the Public.

One reason I haven't posted much of him the year or so is he's so far ahead people get tired of waiting / forget things.

He's got some damn good sources.

Quite a few other items I posted from him way back as well - things to keep a watch for.

Got some more info coming out on this right now too (next post).

Here's the speech where this was revealed on Sunday (lot of info and dots connected).

Some rough audio spots early on, but it works out.

Couple different presenters, and they connect a few things I hadn't connected yet myself.

The $152B is an odd number.

It was actually $150B to Iran, and the $2B was the Cash that was flown out in the middle of the night (remember that?).

Yea, the $2B wasn't for Iran, it was a kickback/hush money to all those in the US involved in this - all that Cash came back to these corrupt Bastards.

A big point being overlooked is it sounds like Biden orchestrated the $150B portion of things.

Treason (all involved are guilty), and Treason is handled by Military Tribunal.

Forget Treason for a minute - this is Impeachable, which is a disqualification for President.

I doubt this will pan out in time (possible, but don't know), Biden would be off the Ticket.

In fact, the Dem Presidential Ticket becomes null and void.

Kamala doesn't automatically become the Candidate (I think she gets nailed on this too anyways), and they can't replace Biden.

The Ticket was locked in September, and a lot of people have already voted anyways.

Dems can cheat all they want on the Presidential side, Trump would be running unopposed and would get every State by default.

Now the Senate and House races are another story, but if this all traces back (they have Tera Bytes of info) it's going to clean out incumbents on both sides.

The Dems would get hit harder, as they were in power and running all this, but there will R's as well (McStain, Flake, Ryan, etc).

Pie in the Sky ?

May well be, but it demonstrates there are potentials for some big surprises out there.

Another one incoming.

image.png.52b9824d1e459a326f22076793033c44.png

image.png.06d977a66067b044801de82291ade168.png

Not surprising at all.

Other News.

Grand Jury seated today on the Clinton Foundation (Bill, Killery, and Chelsea included).

I'd heard about this last week, but don't think I posted about it - it was scheduled to start Tuesday, and well, today is Tuesday.