THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

i know who else was in eppy's black book right? 14 seperate entries too....epstein must have considered thst guy important.

I suspect there are a couple from that Book with POTUS right now.

image.png.57dd672b6c5d31230760d05ff74bac80.png

More Bait for current/future scenarios - they keep falling for it, why not keep using it ?

This one slipped more than intended as well.

image.png.a416b104b25fe0c79b9e050b349d9c17.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/reluctant-witnesses-in-fisa-abuse-probe-agree-to-talk-to-doj-inspector-general

Things are rolling, so more info coming in - people see an actual reason to come forward now since they see something is going to be done about it.

Side effect is it slows other things down a bit, but a good sign that progress is being made in restoring confidence.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

This one slipped more than intended as well.

image.png.a416b104b25fe0c79b9e050b349d9c17.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/reluctant-witnesses-in-fisa-abuse-probe-agree-to-talk-to-doj-inspector-general

Things are rolling, so more info coming in - people see an actual reason to come forward now since they see something is going to be done about it.

Side effect is it slows other things down a bit, but a good sign that progress is being made in restoring confidence.

Okay, had to post this too   .   .   .  

Keeps getting bigger and bigger.

image.png.efa2f085ee87f9c455c800d1458511d2.png

image.png.0796cd46882dc85edb28d459e8c03388.png

The "State" sponsor ?

More Royals   .   .   .  

image.png.d9414e3b656c5a44eb6817c2091c46bb.png

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/duchess-sarah-ferguson-taped-selling-royal-access/story?id=10725087

I believe I saw somewhere that there is even a possible link to Prince Charles (to Epstein through Ghislaine).

Here's a link with lot's of info/pics too the article-ized thread :

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1148567493973356544.html

A few more pics not in the article/thread.

image.png.32d2b25e3254769aaf1a18d83f1130ca.png

image.png.450119ddd2cd88750059027b8d903716.png

acosta was tokd to back off epstein now? sure, thsts plausible...happens all tge time.....BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION GOES TO TRIAL!!!

acosta wasnt told to back off on the sentencing by anybody....a deal was made. Whether the deal was made with acosta or someone above him....who knows. But epstein "gsve something"...prob $$. But this new bullshit that acosta went easy on epstein AFTER the whole thing went to court is ridiculous. If someone wanted to protect epstein they would have done so long before that investigation went public. This is more Q anon covering not just for trump but those in trumps circle. 

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

acosta was tokd to back off epstein now? sure, thsts plausible...happens all tge time.....BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION GOES TO TRIAL!!!

acosta wasnt told to back off on the sentencing by anybody....a deal was made. Whether the deal was made with acosta or someone above him....who knows. But epstein "gsve something"...prob $$. But this new bullshit that acosta went easy on epstein AFTER the whole thing went to court is ridiculous. If someone wanted to protect epstein they would have done so long before that investigation went public. This is more Q anon covering not just for trump but those in trumps circle. 

image.png.103ed04949d437940d67b5c6b7fef4b8.png

image.thumb.png.dfa61f5f8b7f0058b44fd62727ee590b.png

I can't post everything, in a losing battle to save space, I drop a lot of stuff.

There is more I don't post, than I do post, just too much material.

can those "official looking" documents be validated? plus i would think that trump would be all over mueller being imvolved in softballing epstein....like all over it. Fucking it in the mouth kind of all over it. It doesnt pass the smell test.

https://vault.fbi.gov/jeffrey-epstein/Jeffrey Epstein Part 01 of 21

ill lpok into this later when i have the time....why isnt trump, or fucking acosta ffs, bringing this up? this would be sn easy out....something doesnt smell right. This would play perfectly into trumps deepstate narrative

Remember the other day when I mentioned that a lot of things I had posted long ago were a year or two ahead of the MSM ?

Case in point.

POTUS has everything, and has had it pretty much from day one (will, have more on this sometime).

There is no point in rushing this out right now, the average Joe is still coming to grips with the fact that the DS is against them.

People don't want to accept that our (and other) Alphabet Agencies/Government has been working against the People.

When people try to link Acosta/POTUS/Epstein, they're going to run across massive corruption/perversion and educate themselves too what has been done to everyone.

You're looking at this from the perspective that POTUS is in trouble - no way, Mueller would have found that, and actually Mueller/Epstein look to have a link based on that Doc.

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Remember the other day when I mentioned that a lot of things I had posted long ago were a year or two ahead of the MSM ?

Case in point.

POTUS has everything, and has had it pretty much from day one (will, have more on this sometime).

There is no point in rushing this out right now, the average Joe is still coming to grips with the fact that the DS is against them.

People don't want to accept that our (and other) Alphabet Agencies/Government has been working against the People.

When people try to link Acosta/POTUS/Epstein, they're going to run across massive corruption/perversion and educate themselves too what has been done to everyone.

You're looking at this from the perspective that POTUS is in trouble - no way, Mueller would have found that, and actually Mueller/Epstein look to have a link based on that Doc.

not good enough. Acostas in real trouble, not trump...unless a more sinister link between him and epstein is unearthed. Trump would not sit on anything u kjow that very well. Plus this wouldnt even be a big blow to the deepstate. Trump just has to.say acosta was told to back off epstein because other agencies were using him in some capacity. That would be "case dismissed".Dems couldnt say shit. No...thos still doesnt smell right.

16 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

not good enough. Acostas in real trouble, not trump...unless a more sinister link between him and epstein is unearthed. Trump would not sit on anything u kjow that very well. Plus this wouldnt even be a big blow to the deepstate. Trump just has to.say acosta was told to back off epstein because other agencies were using him in some capacity. That would be "case dismissed".Dems couldnt say shit. No...thos still doesnt smell right.

Not that difficult.

Bigger picture.

Who told Acosta to backoff and why ?

Alphabet Agency ?

HUGE problem for the DS.

This shows the Public that our own IC and Gov are working against us - we passed 1984 Draconian standards on this a long time ago.

Big stuff.

Of course, Acosta's gone now as everyone knows - shouldn't have addressed it the way he did, but there are folks in the Cabinet that are there for varying reasons.

These are not normal times, otherwise the Cabinet failures would be a concern - these are planned for what they will cause.

I'm not sure that I saw this on another thread, and not sure how big it is other than showing that those in the "Club" can do what everyone else can't.

image.png.25992f3654a2833d849f60adb7859813.png

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/r-kelly-charged-racketeering-including-predicate-acts-coercing-and-transporting-minor

He's got serious problems   .   .   .   just one more "Elite".

"Who Mourns for Apollo"

image.png.94ceb411facdd7d9ea6567c5fa1f2e75.png

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/greek-skull-oldest-human-homo-sapiens-outside-africa

image.png.0c2a7846015cb236813e9bba03e181ea.png

Been wondering when this would happen.  Coats is DS through an through.

Not surprised at all, in fact I expected worse.

image.png.442bfcb81b6e9078baa4dba92ee67f53.png

CYA time

image.png.3785f025e22f2afe5cdc3017ef42bbc1.png

LOL, gotta love that Boomerang effect that keeps biting them in the @$$

• Upvote 1