THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.5d4749a3138eef8b6244e9a1d634e90f.png

My, my - there may be truth in that rumor   .   .   .  

For new faces here that missed the "early days" :

image.thumb.png.3be0d089f4b1c093f292bb0f25b9169c.png

image.thumb.png.e1f98db3a2722d7abaf1e4159e8be612.png

So what is the rumor I speak of ?

image.png.ac83408e204541b64d75fdf039501891.png

No biggie   .   .   .   just the end of a 70 year War.

This could well go into the other thread, but fits more here.

Second clip/post.

Whether you believe the previous post from Friday or not - the odds of this essentially being done are high.

You're watching a Movie   .   .   .  

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

well if giving kim nukes is whst it took to end the koresn war....who ami to say?

image.png.896052b305d5e4973d1ca238b12a7e63.png

You did ! ! !

Not your fault Cleve, they've been lying to us all since before any of us on here were born.

My path led me to too many WTF smacks in the face - ie blatant, obvious, in your face outright lies.

On one hand it really sucks, because I have to spend time digging to find out what really happened.

On the other hand, I've learned some very interesting things - kind of like accidental inventions while researching something else.

I was going to skip this, but since it is Kim Jung Un related here it is - food for thought :

image.png.79ccd878b98711a325856a7b6a6d55de.png

image.png.b63d9f8e301f7afb631b4db41be05e70.png

A lot of folk, hell, maybe even everyone else, on here think Kim is a murdering psycho.

I posit that Kim is/has been nothing more than a figure up until the last year or so.

He may not even have full control of the Country yet, just too many oddities, even outside the Q enlightenments.

Would be a very long thread going into it, so I'm not going to do that right now.

I have posted some of the oddities both here and in other threads in the past, and I can add these situations as further basis :

* Syria - https://www.nti.org/   plus other items (Iran thread & possibly here).         

* North Korea - More to be developed, plus past history on here.

* Venezuela - There was a situation before the multi Country Blackout recently, don't remember if I covered it here.

* Iran - Recent items that have happened in the past few weeks.

There is a recurring theme, as crazy as it seems to those that still buy the MSM narrative of reality.

I'll go into another time or if something spurs that it needs to be covered sooner.

• Upvote 1

Got a few odd bits, and some stuff I'm not sure I want to pull out fully yet.

Truth.

image.png.7a0ab3d80549ff4728276cb8f47f5d55.png

Anyone that's been following along with what is going on can see this - couldn't have stated it better.

image.png.1c934c974fe282c8b04b2c0fca213bda.png

It is rather interesting.

Conquest without firing a shot (MN, Detroit   .   .   .   )

Take the following FWIW, this was not directed at me so it's a bit chopped.

image.png.9bf5adb8128a531ef2623ead32fdd84b.png

There was a situation December 5, 2018 that will likely be repeated should Iran not flare up in it's place.

This reminds me, not sure of Stateside, but it's been reported (at least in some locations) that all Military Leave has been cancelled.

May just be Overseas, but if it's true Stateside as well be alert.

image.png.a2182ae8b3905ffffffd5f06b67df446.png

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

hey dude, people were mocking Trumps assertion a few days ago he went to the dmz on a whim. People already knew he pre planned this and were making fun of him for acting as if he's some cowboy. Do you not see this narrative spinning? 

Oh, I'm sure they're going to spin things all kinds of ways - just like they do to everything.

Point is, it demonstrates that there are Back Channel comms going on, even coded comms are being passed as I've shown in the past.

Added another item to previous post.

Got at least these two big items for possible correlation to the above.

image.png.ce070186955c452698aa914325efb68e.png

https://news.usni.org/2019/07/02/14-sailors-die-on-secretive-russian-nuclear-submarine

image.png.02d4af9ddc61215521ebd5cc823c14da.png

image.png.64c63a20a9097542af1bd90815d0ab80.png

image.png.6b588d1de2cd000a94e15ecac2ff3678.png

Don't know what to make of this, there could be more to the Sub going on than the cover story.

Also, Israel has been hammering Syria targets the last two days at unprecedented levels - could be clearing a path (Air Defenses) to an Iran strike.

Damn bad news if it's the later.

There are a couple of other scenarios, one of which I should put out just in case Comms go (see above outages plus all recent "outages").

If this is a WW coordinated event, this could all be staged and an excuse to declare Martial Law.

Timing still seems to early for this too me, but it would be cover for Mass Arrest - if so, keep your head down and stay out of the way.

I'm not thinking it's time, but since there's a good chance Comms will out when this kicks off, it's best I put this out there so it's at least in the back of people's mind when it does happen.

do u realize how many of these breathless emergencies you've posted about for going on 2 years? how many times ur sources dial up the fear then have an excuse for why the world went on unperturbed? if theres a co.mandeered russian sub out there the msm with its deep contacts throughout the govt would be over this like dried shit at the bottom if the bowl. The money they would be making right now as people were "glued" to the screen is incalculable

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

do u realize how many of these breathless emergencies you've posted about for going on 2 years? how many times ur sources dial up the fear then have an excuse for why the world went on unperturbed? if theres a co.mandeered russian sub out there the msm with its deep contacts throughout the govt would be over this like dried shit at the bottom if the bowl. The money they would be making right now as people were "glued" to the screen is incalculable

Like I said, I still think it's too early for this to be going on, but something BIG is going on to have so many Countries sudden call Security meetings out of the blue.

I'm passing along what I find, take it or leave it.

Seeing a lot big outages again all over the Country besides the one posted earlier.

image.png.0c5e4acae21c20a971c494a0eb47e474.png

But then again, maybe I'm just imagining stuff like this too :

image.png.ceea4c629d108c8acee5ddbfe4b405c4.png

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Added another item to previous post.

Got at least these two big items for possible correlation to the above.

image.png.ce070186955c452698aa914325efb68e.png

https://news.usni.org/2019/07/02/14-sailors-die-on-secretive-russian-nuclear-submarine

image.png.02d4af9ddc61215521ebd5cc823c14da.png

image.png.64c63a20a9097542af1bd90815d0ab80.png

image.png.6b588d1de2cd000a94e15ecac2ff3678.png

Don't know what to make of this, there could be more to the Sub going on than the cover story.

Also, Israel has been hammering Syria targets the last two days at unprecedented levels - could be clearing a path (Air Defenses) to an Iran strike.

Damn bad news if it's the later.

There are a couple of other scenarios, one of which I should put out just in case Comms go (see above outages plus all recent "outages").

If this is a WW coordinated event, this could all be staged and an excuse to declare Martial Law.

Timing still seems to early for this too me, but it would be cover for Mass Arrest - if so, keep your head down and stay out of the way.

I'm not thinking it's time, but since there's a good chance Comms will out when this kicks off, it's best I put this out there so it's at least in the back of people's mind when it does happen.

When Israel says they won't allow it, they mean it.

Not a lot of luck on follow up to much of the craziness today, this wasn't even covered :

image.png.5a23cb07f255ca8c6d52639edd9e7008.png

And this is the last from the Sub :

image.png.5e024974a20ddac92df88b5ba2e316c1.png

Weird that they had 7 Captains on a ship with a crew of only 25   .   .   .  

Israel has a July 7 deadline on an issue with Iran (I lost exact wording item), and Iran has already exceeded the Uranium enrichment amount allowed by they deal with the West.

image.png.82a26a16f240f0a865a09cb36b907fa1.png

F-22's were scheduled for ME deployment, but not to the location they went to today.

Lot's of reports/pics of Military craft around DC/Virginia area, but I'm thinking this is likely just getting ready for 4th of July flyover.

Tanks arrived yesterday, but seems there have also been calls for some odd personnel.

Lot's of unanswered questions today, rumors still to follow up on.

It was one damn wild day for all the crap I saw coming across the screen.

Hopefully this shakes out and there is a bit more clarity in the morning.

ahh so the research sub wasnt commandeered....now we're going to backtrack and create some new bullshit about its circumstances or just wait a few weeks and concoct some new bullshit about something else. Literally they hired aspiring fiction writers to weave limitless horseshit for gullible fucking trump voters

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh boy, video of RBG....ohhhhh noooooo

Yea, Boy oh Boy, is my face RED   .   .   .   not.

From 2015.

Why are these pushing these fakes as being real ?

EDIT :

Oooppss, my bad - 2018.

image.thumb.png.a2f7e6ab390c19e64f5cee572db70d78.png

Same outfit.

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

From 2015.

EDIT :

Oooppss, my bad - 2018.

Same outfit.

1) different pants

2) she does this law forum every year

3) it was played live as it happened. If it was bullshit do u not think like Fox or blaze would be all over this?

4) do u still think conservative scotus's would be going along with this?

5) think for urself just once please. Think shit through slowly and methodically

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

From 2015.

EDIT :

Oooppss, my bad - 2018.

Same outfit.

I think should concede this one and give Cleve a cookie . In Cleve's vid the old prune is wearing black pants and isn't wearing a black blouse.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

I think should concede this one

he wont....he will not accept an iota of fallability out of this conspiracy nest he's following online because he's staked hos own personal identity to it. He thinks he's at the vanguard of some new world revolution. And thats precisely what tgey want him to think so he a) spreads thos shit around and b) is loathe to question irregularities and inconsistencies.

its just like the cool marine expedition story....he still 2 years later will not concede that story is a giant basket of steaming horseshit.