THE BROWNS BOARD

Y'all just helping starbucks at this point...

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/starbucks-is-criticized-for-its-holiday-cups-yes-again/ar-BBFneLF?li=BBnbfcL

nobodyvif any actual value as a human being gives a god damn fuk about starbucks cups, its whats inside the cups. So this yearly nauseating drivel:prattle and over analysis of what the cup means this year....ur giving them free pub. Why u clowns in perpetuity cannot figure this out is beyond me

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nope.

Why do you?

WSS

I dont give a fuk. What im "over" is my favorite drug dealer i mean coffee dispensary, being critisized and called for a boycott every year by stupid dumbass ngrs with nothing better to do around the holidays than find business's to rant on for not saying "christmas" in their advertising☕️

So, you started a thread bitching about people offended by the Starbucks cup? Right?  You then go on in an attempt to demean any such person by saying "Who gives a Fark"? A "Solitary" fark... 

Why then, did you start this thread?

8 hours ago, Axe said:

So, you started a thread bitching about people offended by the Starbucks cup? Right?  You then go on in an attempt to demean any such person by saying "Who gives a Fark"? A "Solitary" fark... 

He reminds me of a buddy of mine that tells me every time I see him how he never ever even thinks about his ex girlfriend that dumped him 10 years ago.

:lol:

WSS

12 hours ago, Axe said:

Because u and ur people are exceedingly obnoxious and quite frankly the most inconsequential people on the planet. And ur obviously struggling with the msg. The "solitary fuks" are about the coffee cups, not the idiots who have a prob with a fukking coffee cup nit saying christmas on it. Keep washing those dishes

Archived