THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 12 Pissers & Moaners Thread

Tour2ma

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

How did we not draft___________________ !

How did we let _________________ go?

Etc., etc. ...

I'll let you answer your own question Tour. Why are we 0-11 in a second year of a rebuild.  :)  

I think people are supremely sick of the losing. Especially given this is year two of the rebuild and they may be worse than a one win year 1. If there is nothing positive to report about the team then you will get a mega dose of negativity. 

Tour, at one point on the time line do you lose patience with the team’s direction?

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

How did we not draft________Tom Brady___________ !

How did we let ________Bernie Kosar_________ go?

Etc., etc. ...

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

OR, we need to trust the process...we need to give___Everyone_____another__5___to___11___years.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We are? I musta slept through the win!! Time for another round of Diplomatico!!:D

Ha, I fixed my original post Ag. I have to say a couple shots of Diplomatico, and then going out with the guys to Elsa's Mexican Cantina  to have a few of their best in SW Ohio Margaritas does cause you to look on the bright side of things. Maybe next week when Josh actually plays.

Nah, the Chargers with Bosa, Kizer will wonder if the sky looks bluer in California than Ohio....   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Ha, I fixed my original post Ag. I have to say a couple shots of Diplomatico, and then going out with the guys to Elsa's Mexican Cantina  to have a few of their best in SW Ohio Margaritas does cause you to look on the bright side of things. Maybe next week when Josh actually plays.

Nah, the Chargers with Bosa, Kizer will wonder if the sky looks bluer in California than Ohio....   

Not in LA.  It's kind of smokey.  

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'll let you answer your own question Tour. Why are we 0-11 in a second year of a rebuild.  :)  

0-27 total.

37 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Not in LA.  It's kind of smokey.  

it'll start raining soon and let all the land long the beach cliffs start soaking that heavy sand......see ya!!!

11 hours ago, BaconHound said:

We can keep it simple 0-11, worst team in the NFL.

Or is it the ☆worst of all time baby!☆ Hey we're looking at NFL immortality being remembered for generations as the team that.....dare we say it....went 0-16. :o

I sure hope we pull off at least one freakin win, just one and then blend in with the other 1-15 losers."Do you believe in miracles." Where's AL Michaels? 

13 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Or is it the ☆worst of all time baby!☆ Hey we're looking at NFL immortality being remembered for generations as the team that.....dare we say it....went 0-16. :o

I sure hope we pull off at least one freakin win, just one and then blend in with the other 1-15 losers."Do you believe in miracles." Where's AL Michaels? 

In my opinion, it would be even more worth admiring if we achieved the feat of being the worst ever, but not having a winless season. 

Being bad at being bad too.

How does Corey Coleman NOT make that catch?  Jesus, Kizer plays his heart out and puts it ALL on the line, and that moron can't come down with the best pass of Kizer's young career?  Kizer would've been like 19-31 for 305 yards with 2 TD's (1 passing, 1 rushing) and NO PICKS.  It was a pass Kizer deserved to have caught.  

How does Boddy-Calhoun not figure out a way to make ONE of those interceptions?  Even if he doesn't run it all the way back, our defense HAS to find a way to create more turnovers.  It's all I heard about all last week, yet when the chances were there, we didn't make the plays.  Again.  Still.  Schobert dropped one too, although it wasn't an easy play. 

Ricardo "Skillet Hands" Louis can go fly a kite.  Obviously his drop didn't cost us the game, but Jesus man...it's FOURTH DOWN.  Catch the ball!  Maybe we find a way to get the ball into the end zone on the next play and recover the onsides kick.  It's happened before.  Even if we don't tie up the game and lose anyways, it's still valuable experience for Kizer.  God I've never seen a more pathetic group of turds trying to catch a ball.  

And UP YOURS ref!  Peppers FINALLY makes a play and you throw a flag on 3rd down?  The receiver basically caught the ball and took two steps.  He's not defenseless.  He didn't lead with the helmet.  Peppers really could've used a nice play.

8 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

And UP YOURS ref!  Peppers FINALLY makes a play and you throw a flag on 3rd down?  The receiver basically caught the ball and took two steps.  He's not defenseless.  He didn't lead with the helmet.  Peppers really could've used a nice play.

Although...if he caught the ball and took 2 steps...it was likely a catch and a fumble so we didn't really get screwed.   But I do think it was a bad penalty to call.

11 hours ago, Mark O said:

Although...if he caught the ball and took 2 steps...it was likely a catch and a fumble so we didn't really get screwed.   But I do think it was a bad penalty to call.

Well, he kind of caught it. The ball didn't appear to be totally secured, ya know? Looked like it was moving a bit before he got nailed by Mild Chili Peppers. 

Archived