THE BROWNS BOARD

Which team do hate more: Steelers or Ravens

dawg2fan

2 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

Not sure if this has been a topic or not yet, but I just had to post it.  For me it's clearly the Steelers.  Yes the Ravens took our team, but I'm over it.  The Steelers is and always will be my most hated team.

Hate both equally.

The stinkin squealers have cheapshotted their way to wins and playoffs and superbowls.

3 rivers scumbucket sombeitches draft players that will play dirty, like troy pollywannacheapshotu

the ratbirds, eh, the corrupt owner is long gone... I root for the ratbirds and squealers to beat the hell out of each other when they

play...except this year that happened with the squealers and bengals.

The question that will never die but maybe should.........pizzburg. 

Or better yet 1 pizzburg 2 Cincinnati 3 Baltimore, well today.

Steelers, not even close.

Honestly, my hatred of the Ravens really subsided after Modell sold the team. If it was up to me, I'd put the Ravens in the AFC East and put the Bills into the AFC North, that's how little I care about the Browns/Ravens "rivalry".

I dont "hate" either team because there's no rivalry right now because we suck.  I hate pittsburgh out of nostalgia for yesteryears when there actually WAS a rivalry and I hate B-more because of Art Modell.  I hate the steelers a little more because B-more didn't really have a hand in what happened.

I hate the Steelers twice a year, and have never hated the Ravens.

The Ravens are the original Browns, there is no debating this. Our team was moved to Baltimore. Can't hate anything about Ozzie Newsome, that's all there is to it.

My era of hating the Steelers seems to be long gone. There is no point to it. We don't have a team that can even challenge their bench players. The seem to love Ohio State Players, they have 6 SBs, and turn just about everyone hey sign into a player. Jesus, Joseph and Mary, when is the last time you remember the Steelers signing someone who didn't turn out to be a player? When is the last time the Browns signed someone who turned out to BE a player?

From 1985 - 98 I earned my living designing and selling water purification technology to the industry and medical institutions in NW Penna. I played a lot of polka music throughout the area as well. Over time, the people there treated me wonderfully and i have many dear friends who love the Steelers.

I think what many hate about the Steelers is that when a Browns fan looks in the mirror, a Steeler fan is staring back. Very similar people, more slavic fabric in Pittsburgh. Perhaps that has softened me too. Really, hatting someone because of who they like in football? That's pretty fukced up.

And yes, I am pulling for the Steelers to win their 7th SB. Rich4Eagle is, too. When the Browns finally hire a real GM and HC, when they are free of coffee fetchers, then maybe I can "hate" the Steelers again.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Ghoolie loves the Steelers 365 times a year.

The rest of his rambling is just filler.

Okay, I love the Steelers. So what now? What exactly of importance in life is  the issue of which team someone "loves"? Frankly, other than when I was 12 years old and younger, I have never been hormonally emotional about any football team to where my week was upset if they lost.

If there is any part of fan-ship that I loathe, it is the faction of Browns fans, the majority here who are so blinded by their circle-jerk fantasy superiority complex that year, after year, after year, they witness my predictions come true over and over and over, yet STILL, have no ability to think for themselves and can only render an opinion once a talking head from the media  reports some words that fit in with what Browns fags want to hear. Then, when it falls apart, you jackoffs are left scratching your head, at 1 - 15 wondering how this could have happened.

Patriot fag? Boo Fagley? Browns fans are fags. emper tantrum prone, bottle throwing, simpletons who line up to digest whatever bullschidt the media feeds to them........

" We finally have the right FO package" (Ghoolie called Holmgren, Sewage, Sashi, and NOW Dorsey, total  schidt. ANd trust me, Dorsey will fail)

" We finally have the OL we need" (OL are a dime a dozen)

"Defense wins" (fukcing morons)

"Myles Garrett was the clear #1 pick" (THe msot absurd thing imaginable..............SCHIDT HUMAN BEING....SCHIT PLAYER)

"We are amassing assets" (Yes, fukcking assets but not players)

"We were brilliant to pass on a QB and trade down" (Yes, 1 - 28 brilliant, Ben, Mariota, Watson, Wenz, Gough. Man did we do well not to take those guys,, We have black Tarkenton and black uncle Fester)

Browns fans once were indeed tough. Paul Brown set the tone for drafting local talent, not using high draft picks for lard a$$ offensive linemen, taking running backs, WRs and focusing on the QB. But Browns fans today? Calsnots just reported Rich4Eagle for his golf swing. Pansies. 

So yeah, I root for the Steelers these days. I LOVE to watch you caulk-suckers suffer, whine, complain, squeal and moan about how lucky, how dirty, how privileged, and blah blah blah the Steelers are. What the Steelers are, is the exact kind of team Paul Brown built. The Steelers are one of the most popular teams in the NFL. THeir fan base dwarfs that of the Browns. Browns fans? Greatest fans? LMAO............ yeah, SOOOOO GREAT that the Browns stadium drips black and gold .

Give it a rest already. Browns fans blow this big caulk. Idiot fanbase. 

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I could not root for the Steelers if they were playing against Saddam Hussein Osama Bin Laden Hitler and the devil.

WSS

...... it'd be a hell of a game though. 

10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The Ravens are the original Browns, there is no debating this. Our team was moved to Baltimore. Can't hate anything about Ozzie Newsome, that's all there is to it.

My era of hating the Steelers seems to be long gone. There is no point to it. We don't have a team that can even challenge their bench players. The seem to love Ohio State Players, they have 6 SBs, and turn just about everyone hey sign into a player. Jesus, Joseph and Mary, when is the last time you remember the Steelers signing someone who didn't turn out to be a player? When is the last time the Browns signed someone who turned out to BE a player?

From 1985 - 98 I earned my living designing and selling water purification technology to the industry and medical institutions in NW Penna. I played a lot of polka music throughout the area as well. Over time, the people there treated me wonderfully and i have many dear friends who love the Steelers.

I think what many hate about the Steelers is that when a Browns fan looks in the mirror, a Steeler fan is staring back. Very similar people, more slavic fabric in Pittsburgh. Perhaps that has softened me too. Really, hatting someone because of who they like in football? That's pretty fukced up.

And yes, I am pulling for the Steelers to win their 7th SB. Rich4Eagle is, too. When the Browns finally hire a real GM and HC, when they are free of coffee fetchers, then maybe I can "hate" the Steelers again.

You and rich4eagle can both go Thelma and Louise if you want the Steelers to win.   You act like a couple of lesbians anyway at times.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

That was a ton of rambling nonsense to get to the one thing I totally agree with you on:

calfox is a snitch. We all know what snitches get... 

Stitches? 

13 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

They hate because the Steelers organization is everything they want the browns to be, from the owner down to the players. Perennial winners.

Only in Cleveland would you have an NFL owner being investigated by the FBI.  Unreal.

Ghoolie, I love that the Steelers are hated... and there isn't one browns fan here that wouldn't embrace the Browns being hated over being laughed at.

Hated or laughed at, which is it?

Archived