THE BROWNS BOARD

Which team do hate more: Steelers or Ravens

dawg2fan

On 12/16/2017 at 3:08 PM, StinkHole said:

They hate because the Steelers organization is everything they want the browns to be, from the owner down to the players. Perennial winners.

Only in Cleveland would you have an NFL owner being investigated by the FBI.  Unreal.

Ghoolie, I love that the Steelers are hated... and there isn't one browns fan here that wouldn't embrace the Browns being hated over being laughed at.

Hated or laughed at, which is it?

Both.   We hate the Steelers, and we laugh at their stupid fans.  

The ravens, because there is an obvious connection there with Modell, the move, etc....

The steelers?  Eh...I don't get it.  I hate them in the same way I hate the cowboys.  They are one of the league's marquee/name teams with a huge fan base like the cowboys.  But other than being in the same division as the browns, there is no special connection there to us.  Steeler fans really don't think much of the browns.  There is no such thing as 'browns week' on a steelers board(they do view the ravens as their main rival now/most hated team in division)....

I mean sure....we are separated from Pittsburgh by 130 or so miles, but other than that?.....

furthermore, we've never really been good at the same time as them.  Before we joined the nfl, we were always better than them.  Then we they dominated the 1970s we weren't any good.  then they had a decline in the 80s.  Then when they got good again we have been consistently bad since then....hard to have much of a rivalry under such circumstances. 

Archived