THE BROWNS BOARD

Hue? Kizer? Both? Neither?

tinythinker

Hue? Kizer? Both? Neither?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is most accurate? Pick the answer that *most closely* matches your opinion

• Kizer is the worst QB of all time and Hue is just a new head coach in a bad situation who didn't get his picks in the last draft
    • Kizer is just a rookie in a bad situation trying too hard and poorly coached and Hue is the worst HC of all time
    • Kizer is just a rookie in a bad situation trying too hard and poorly coached and Hue is just a new head coach in a bad situation who didn't get his picks in the last draft
    • Kizer is the worst QB of all time and Hue is the worst HC of all time
  2. 2. Which would you like to see next season? Pick the answer that *most closely* matches your opinion

• Bring back Kizer and Hue with the current system without spending a high draft pick on a rookie QB
    • Bring back Kizer but not Hue with the current system without spending a high draft pick on a rookie QB
    • Bring back Kizer and Hue with the current system and let Kizer compete with a first round rookie
    • Bring back Kizer but not Hue with the current system and let Kizer complete with a first round rookie
    • Bring back Hue but not Kizer with the current system and draft a first round rookie
    • Bring back Kizer and Hue but add an OC and veteran QB without spending a high draft pick on a rookie QB
    • Bring back Kizer but not Hue and add an OC and veteran QB without spending a high draft pick on a rookie QB
    • Bring back Kizer and Hue but add an OC and veteran QB and let Kizer compete with a first round rookie
    • Bring back Kizer but not Hue but add an OC and veteran QB and let Kizer complete with a first round rookie
    • Bring back Hue but not Kizer and add an OC and veteran QB and draft a first round rookie
    • Dump Kizer, dump Hue, and let a new head coach bring in their own system

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2018 at 04:59 AM

6 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I'm not sure, but somehow I think you managed to miss my view in any of #2's 738 options...

You didn't read all the options, did you? I even dare to say that there was a ''everything has to do with it being the Year of the Rooster in Chinese calendar''. 

Hogan time. When we're ready to win, we'll start Cray-Cray, Crazy Kev. 

49 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I'm not sure, but somehow I think you managed to miss my view in any of #2's 738 options...

The first decision? Keep both Hue and Kiser, keep only one, keep neither.

The second? Keep the current scheme (HC as OC and all young QBs) or get an OC and bring in a vet QB for guidance/backup

The third? Draft a QB in the first round or not

So, people may want other things too, but, those are the variables in play. I tried to add options that allow for all combinations of those three variables. So if you answer each separately as the closest answer to what you want, there should be something up there with all three in it. Unless I accidentally left a variant out.

1 hour ago, tinythinker said:

Looking at 0-16, what you do you want to see in the 2018 season?

a few wins?  

6 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

I also added making a sacrifice to the loa for good juju, mon.

I'm all for throwing 1\2 the team into Mauna Loa. 

1 hour ago, stillmotion said:

Not another Black Uncle Fester presser after we lose the home opener next year

I love it when my monikers stick. Black Uncle Fester is one of my best.

13 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

When you call a spade a spade, you’re right. And yeah it was a classic one-liner! I still can’t believe he did more mr heroes commercials then wins he’s had as a browns coach

Perhaps Mr. Hero will employ Hue once his tenure here in Cleveland , terminates...

Here’s all you need to know about the worst head coach in NFL history

The Browns are 3rd in the NFL in yards per rush attempt but they have the 8th fewest attempts

The Browns are 31st in yards per pass attempt but they have the 7th  most attempts with a rookie QB

WORST HEADCOACH OF ALL-TIME!!!!!! 

46 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Here’s all you need to know about the worst head coach in NFL history

The Browns are 3rd in the NFL in yards per rush attempt but they have the 8th fewest attempts

The Browns are 31st in yards per pass attempt but they have the 7th  most attempts with a rookie QB

WORST HEADCOACH OF ALL-TIME!!!!!! 

Compare that with what Marty Schottenheimer did with Bernie Kosar his rookie season:    Didn't start him until like the 8th game of the season.  Had a veteran on the team to mentor him......and fed the ball to Kevin Mack and Ernest Byner constantly.  And, to my mind, Isaiah Crowell and Duke Johnson have a  lot of similarities to the Mack/Byner combination.   And both of those guys rushed for 1000 yards that season.

12 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Compare that with what Marty Schottenheimer did with Bernie Kosar his rookie season:    Didn't start him until like the 8th game of the season.  Had a veteran on the team to mentor him......and fed the ball to Kevin Mack and Ernest Byner constantly.  And, to my mind, Isaiah Crowell and Duke Johnson have a  lot of similarities to the Mack/Byner combination.   And both of those guys rushed for 1000 yards that season.

Marty was a very good coach 

Hue is a very very very bad coach

Archived