THE BROWNS BOARD

If Hue makes a splash

tinythinker

If Hue makes a splash...  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is it worth seeing Hue jump in the lake?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, tinythinker said:

is the sense of "just deserts" many fans will feel be worth making something Browns bashers get to hang over the team and city forever?

He won't do it...... it'll just be another promise he didn't keep.  

Hue "1-29" Jackson, the worst coach in history.

76-77 Tampa Bay Bucs: 2-26 (14 game seasons). We're 1-29, If you don't count last year's final 2 games, we're 0-28.

08-09 Detroit Lions 2-30 (we need to go 1-1 to tie)

07-08-09 St. Louis Rams 6-42 (we're 4-42, we need to go 2-0 to tie)

2 minutes ago, Marc1971 said:

Hue "1-29" Jackson, the worst coach in history.

76-77 Tampa Bay Bucs: 2-26 (14 game seasons). We're 1-29, If you don't count last year's final 2 games, we're 0-28.

08-09 Detroit Lions 2-30 (we need to go 1-1 to tie)

07-08-09 St. Louis Rams 6-42 (we're 4-42, we need to go 2-0 to tie)

Well, the 1/2 full guy in me says, "Hue finally did something right, he's the worst of the worst".

"We're #1, we're #1, We're ......."

6 minutes ago, D Bone said:

If he did it, I'd watch and actually have more respect for him. 

Yeah, and if he made it a party and got some players to join him, that might take the sting away. Like a show of being unbroken and standing (or swimming) together. I can see a chance of that working for PR.

18 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

is the sense of "just deserts" many fans will feel be worth making something Browns bashers get to hang over the team and city forever?

He needs to go.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

But...we went 4-0 in the preseason!

Oh Lord... that feels like it was a lifetime ago.

Anyone happen to know how many of those four were attributable to Hogan? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Oh Lord... that feels like it was a lifetime ago.

Anyone happen to know how many of those four were attributable to Hogan? :ph34r:

LOL! I'm sure according to Po he was calling all the plays whether he was in the game or on the bench.:lol:

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

We're expected to get a real cold shot of winter next week.

My advice to Hue is, he may want  to go for a swim before the lake freezes up.

Or do something smart for a change, like wear ice skates when he jumps in the lake in 2 weeks.

On 12/18/2017 at 7:18 AM, flyingfooldoug said:

Maybe McKay will take the dive for Hue. I hear he's partying like it's 1999 now that he's no longer the worst in history.

I thought you were referring to Sean McVay  (it is McVay no...no McKay).....and isn't Sean McVay his grandson?   

So, I thought originally you meant Sean...because the Rams won the SB in 1999.

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

We're expected to get a real cold shot of winter next week.

My advice to Hue is, he may want  to go for a swim before the lake freezes up.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Or do something smart for a change, like wear ice skates when he jumps in the lake in 2 weeks.

It did look like from some of the shots during the Ravens game- the Lake is starting to freeze up. They better have lifeguards on duty- I've waded into some glacial runoff in Wyoming, and your legs start to instantly go numb....  

He said he'd jump in lake Eerie if they went 1-15 again.

9 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Well, he's safe cause they're going 0-16........ He's smarter than he looks I guess. 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

It did look like from some of the shots during the Ravens game- the Lake is starting to freeze up. They better have lifeguards on duty- I've waded into some glacial runoff in Wyoming, and your legs start to instantly go numb....  

Some of the best tasting water on earth I have had right from the stream of the Rocky Mountain runoff in early summer. Supercold and clean beyond description.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Some of the best tasting water on earth I have had right from the stream of the Rocky Mountain runoff in early summer. Supercold and clean beyond description.

I was going to send this as a PM Ag, check to see if your mailbox is full....    

Ha- you reminded me of (probably my last) major climb back in 2012 when the nephew asked, and I said why the hell not- let's go on an adventure before I get too old to do it.  After a few warm ups on Harney Peak in South Dakota, and Medicine Bow in Wyoming we took on Middle Teton. One of the few Tetons you can get to the top of without hauling ropes and climbing hardware along. After a few misadventures not taking the proper route up, (including landing a 300+ pound boulder on my leg & foot in a Class 3 section)  and a couple more on the down climb (one of which involved getting in a drop off couloir with the glacier underneath us- and we didn't have ice axes and crampons which would have made it a breeze) then had to upclimb a few hundred feet and traverse to finally get on route. 

We had started at around 6AM, it was now around 4PM, and we were flat out of water. Ran across one of those streams you mentioned. Joe was leery- but I told him- I don't care what you think, drink up and load up everything we have with water- you're not going to get dehydrated on me. I've had maybe two tougher days in my life, but never one where I was so beat up. Teton rock is like sandpaper (why rock jocks love it) and I pretty much turned my hands and other body parts into hamburger from assorted slips and falls. We finally got back to the car around 10:30 picking the last 4 miles of the trail by flashlight.  

On 12/20/2017 at 7:43 PM, PoeticG said:

Well, if that's the case, he should still do it for 0-16 and help the Special Olympics. He could use the demonstration of humility and the good-spiritedness of helping the Special Olympics.

Archived