THE BROWNS BOARD

Seriously, Why do we ALWAYS have to wear White on White Uniforms at Home?

Soju

5 hours ago, wargograw said:

I love the people saying we need this big uniform change. Umm, we just did that. 

Now, they should be tweaked. Someone posted a couple months ago pictures someone did that were our current uniforms but slightly modified and cleaned up and they looked really good.

zfOIK6f.png

Basically these are the same unis as now, but with all the gawdy elements altered/eliminated. The number font is more traditional, the horrible orange #s are gone, as are "Browns" down the pant leg. The orange jersey is eliminated.

54 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

zfOIK6f.png

I prefer the brown with white pants. The rest is cool, though.

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You would probably want the NY Yankees to change their uniforms so that the stripes resemble Barber Pole stripes rather than pinstripes.  

I want something that doesn't make them look like dickheads....like they do now and like the stuff you are putting up here would make them look.

they dont have a culture of losing....bad..for 2 decades, you old faggot.

8 hours ago, boo fagley said:

You're such a dumb Shmucking **MASK** excuse me dumb feel you waking cool huntYou're such a dumb Shmucking **MASK** excuse me dumb feel you waking cool huntexcuse me see you in T

On 12/23/2017 at 6:07 AM, Dutch Oven said:

Basically these are the same unis as now, but with all the gawdy elements altered/eliminated. The number font is more traditional, the horrible orange #s are gone, as are "Browns" down the pant leg. The orange jersey is eliminated.

Yeah those are phenomenal.

On 12/22/2017 at 7:31 AM, boo fagley said:

No. Something bold and new. Turn the page on the past and usher in a new look and era of winning.

Its time. The Broncos won with a new look. The Bucs won a super bowl. The Falcons improved. The Patriots became winners, The Bills went to 4 straight super bowls. The Rams won a super bowl. 

Go Fuck Yourself.

We like the classic look.

Keep your bitch opinion on our uniforms to yourself.

Zombo

--and Merry Christmas

Jeez, this is what 0-15, 1-31, 38-121 over 10 seasons is doing to our fan base & forum posters? 

I love the classic look, but also own the new Orange jersey. To each his own I suppose.

Hey boo- I was in Mesa, Arizona last week for my son's wedding, and watched not only the Browns loss to the Ratbirds, but the NE-Pitt game in a sports bar. Just my opinion, and the disclaimer is I'm a down-trodden Browns fan, but the 2 most annoying fan bases were on display, in a "neutral" environment. As you know, most of metro Phoenix is transient.

Patriots fans are annoying for sure. They feel persecuted because of the deflate gate saga. They don't acknowledge Belichick as a cheater. They think Gronk did nothing wrong when he cheap-shotted that Bills DB a couple weeks ago. They think the Tuck Rule vs Oakland was perfectly fine.

Yet, with all that, Steeler fans are worse. You'd think that over turned call on Jesse James was bigger than Watergate, WWI or WWII, maybe the Cuban Missle Crisis, etc. I'd be proud as hell of our Browns if they were a contender for 40+ years, I would just hope I wouldn't get as "in your face" Socky about it. They all say they "hate" Big Ben, even Le'Veon Bell for their antics, but they wave their towels at every turn. 

The worst are the Ratbird fans, who try and "educate" us here in Cleveland about how our politicians screwed up and let Modell walk.

Just my opinion. Happy New Year everybody.

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Jeez, this is what 0-15, 1-31, 38-121 over 10 seasons is doing to our fan base & forum posters? 

I love the classic look, but also own the new Orange jersey. To each his own I suppose.

Hey boo- I was in Mesa, Arizona last week for my son's wedding, and watched not only the Browns loss to the Ratbirds, but the NE-Pitt game in a sports bar. Just my opinion, and the disclaimer is I'm a down-trodden Browns fan, but the 2 most annoying fan bases were on display, in a "neutral" environment. As you know, most of metro Phoenix is transient.

Patriots fans are annoying for sure. They feel persecuted because of the deflate gate saga. They don't acknowledge Belichick as a cheater. They think Gronk did nothing wrong when he cheap-shotted that Bills DB a couple weeks ago. They think the Tuck Rule vs Oakland was perfectly fine.

Yet, with all that, Steeler fans are worse. You'd think that over turned call on Jesse James was bigger than Watergate, WWI or WWII, maybe the Cuban Missle Crisis, etc. I'd be proud as hell of our Browns if they were a contender for 40+ years, I would just hope I wouldn't get as "in your face" Socky about it. They all say they "hate" Big Ben, even Le'Veon Bell for their antics, but they wave their towels at every turn. 

The worst are the Ratbird fans, who try and "educate" us here in Cleveland about how our politicians screwed up and let Modell walk.

Just my opinion. Happy New Year everybody.

Pats fans:   Biggest Whiners

Steeler fans:  Stupidest

Rats fans:  most dishonest

Bengals fans:  most clueless

Cowboys fans:   biggest FRAKs  (frontrunnerasskissers)

Raiders fans:  Most shite on by their owners and the NFL

49er fans:  most fairweather

Bill/Packers fan:  most sturdy

Rams/Chargers fans:   most apathetic and least deserving

Cardinals fans:  least passionate.

Browns fans:  most downtrodden by their organization/most loyal

A few others come close on loyalty:    Saints, Bears,  Jets (add the two "sturdy" as well.

Most useless...in the sense of why bother having a team there:  Falcons, Panthers, Jags, Colts.

You may carry on with some other categories.

Archived