THE BROWNS BOARD

See ya Crow

Westside Steve

4 hours ago, BaconHound said:

And in 2 years when the former Akron Zips OC turned Browns HC is 6-26 you’ll be blaming everything on him.  Rinse Repeat but god forbid we get actual talent for the guy to work with.  Oh wait I keep forgetting all the All Pros to grace the franchise since 99.  Talentwise there has been the LT and the Kicker.

Please, Schobert and Bitonio are Pro Bowl alternates, paid a ton of money to get Zeitler. We should have been able to win a game or two by accident. Many of those losses can be attributed to GOAT Kizer. As a real greatest of all time bad rookie QB. That's on Hue for keeping on playing him. I get the continuity thing, but you just don't continue historically bad.

6 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

Care to elaborate ? 

Kessler ? Hogan ? Are you suggesting one of these two should have been starting ?

All year? No. But starting Kizer the last game serves no useful purpose. He should have been benched at halftime for bad play against the Bears. Sure Hue, I can't believe you just trot a guy out there that is playing that badly.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Please, Schobert and Bitonio are Pro Bowl alternates, paid a ton of money to get Zeitler. We should have been able to win a game or two by accident. Many of those losses can be attributed to GOAT Kizer. As a real greatest of all time bad rookie QB. That's on Hue for keeping on playing him. I get the continuity thing, but you just don't continue historically bad.

Talking about consistent performers not one in done.  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

All year? No. But starting Kizer the last game serves no useful purpose. He should have been benched at halftime for bad play against the Bears. Sure Hue, I can't believe you just trot a guy out there that is playing that badly.

None whatsoever. Did you notice one of the announcers yesterday pondering whether Hue would make a quarterback switch? The other guy said for what?

You guys are just afraid that if Hogan beats the Steelers you'll never hear the end of it from Po g

^_^

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

None whatsoever. Did you notice one of the announcers yesterday pondering whether Hue would make a quarterback switch? The other guy said for what?

You guys are just afraid that if Hogan beats the Steelers you'll never hear the end of it from Po g

^_^

WSS

Actually I prefer he be thrown to the steelers just to shut PoG up. :D

But then we'll be hearing about ......................................wait for it..............................................................................................................\/\/\/\/

Barkley tumblr

Crowell is a RB that ranges from average to good, if you look at his stats.

That's why in a team with so little talent in the receivers' (we didn't have Coleman nor Gordon for most of the season) and QB's corp, you wonder what the hell is the coach thinking when he doesn't call run plays even when the game is in our favor. If your passing attack sucks, you pass less, not the other way around, like we have thanks to Jackson.

That makes every play very predictable, you can call them just looking at the formation, and if you can't use the run game at least for deceiving the rival (that's the freaking name of the game), well, you're set for failure. Damn, that's one of the first lessons you learn about the sport!

So Hue has no right on throwing Crowell under the bus when he has clearly misused our rushing opportunities. 

On 12/24/2017 at 9:46 PM, BaconHound said:

And in 2 years when the former Akron Zips OC turned Browns HC is 6-26 you’ll be blaming everything on him.  Rinse Repeat but god forbid we get actual talent for the guy to work with.  Oh wait I keep forgetting all the All Pros to grace the franchise since 99.  Talentwise there has been the LT and the Kicker.

Sorry, I guess I missed it:  who is this former Zips OC that someone is touting to bring in here at HC?

On Monday, December 25, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Westside Steve said:

^_^

WSS

hogan beats the steelers...ffffffffheheheheeeee....ain't no one beating the steelers on this shitass team....i thought that maybe just maybe the steelers might play their 3rd stringers this sunday but they won't since they still have a chance to get homefield advantage over the pats however slim hopes it may be because the jets are not going to beat the pats...so we will lose again completing the winless season...Shmucking winless season...how the Shmuck can you regress from a 1-15 season....only the cleveland shitstains can do it...

On Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 11:16 PM, Ghoolie#1fan said:

Crow is nowhere near as bad as Richardson. That's a bunch of bs. He's a career 4.3 ypc player. He has 800 yards this year on 4.4ypc with no QB play for the other team to respect. He had 950 yards last year on 4.8ypc. I would argue Crowell has been the Browns best offensive player the past two years. With 2300 all purpose yards for a team that's 1-30 over that span. Without any semblance of a passing game to keep the safeties away from the LOS. Richardson was a top 5 pick Crowell was an UDFA. Theirs really no comparison. Crowell is a solid RB.

he's Shmucking mediocre at best....HE CANNOT CARRY THE LOAD PERIOD....HE'S NOT A LEVIAN BELL OR ELLIOT OR HUNT....YEAH HE MAY BE THE BEST PLAYER ON OUR TEAM, BUT THAT IS NOT SAYING A WHOLE Shmucking LOT....

On 12/24/2017 at 4:54 PM, BaconHound said:

Steelers down 21-10 late 3rd, Ravens down 21-7 at half, Colts down 31-14 in the 4th, Bengals down 31-0 in the 4th, Texans down 33-10 in the 4th, Vikings down 30-16 in the 4th, on and on

Exactly when passing is predictable, genius.

On 12/25/2017 at 9:26 AM, hoorta said:

Maybe DeShawna will have cramping and migraines after a phantom concussion is discovered , thereby , putting DeShawna on protocol status.

Archived