THE BROWNS BOARD

See ya Crow

Westside Steve

Funny thing is I pointed out to my son that on that play even a 70 y.o. racquetball player like me could have made at least 30 yards on that play without changing direction while blindfolded. Hue was actually accurate. Crow has no vision and with or without Hue next year, he needs replacing.

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Funny thing is I pointed out to my son that on that play even a 70 y.o. racquetball player like me could have made at least 30 yards on that play without changing direction while blindfolded. Hue was actually accurate. Crow has no vision and with or without Hue next year, he needs replacing.

Whether accurate or not in the statement, WHO is the HC here? Sorry, but Hue making the statement he did publicly is horrible & unacceptable coming from a manager.

IMHO, that statement should never have been made & also should be the final "nail in Hue's coffin".

Mike

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I haven’t been a fan of Crowell but Hue should have kept that sort of Sheet to himself. Every RB in the league sees plays like that from time to time. Their coaches don’t trot out to the mic to inform everyone that any human being could have done that haha.

I used to like Crow. 

But he’s just another guy that could be replaced with just about any RB.  Has no home run speed. All he does now is take carries away from Duke. 

Plus.... based on his past and present social media activity... He’s a Shmucking moron. I’m sure that gets old coaching day in and day out.

13 minutes ago, hx214 said:

I used to like Crow. 

But he’s just another guy that could be replaced with just about any RB.  Has no home run speed. All he does now is take carries away from Duke.

On said play, I remember commenting in the Tavern that there are many RBs in the league that would have taken it all the way to the TD.

Anyhow, Hue is not clever enough to realize that he isn't in a position to criticize anyone by any means.

6 hours ago, cdl15 said:

Haven't been the biggest Crowell supporters in the past. But just looked and am amazed to find he hasn't had 20 carries in a game in 2 seasons. I don't think Crowell is a bell cow but he's good enough to tote the rock 20 phucking times. 

Not when you're consistently down 2 TDs in the 2nd half and defenses don't fear your passing attack.

I love it when Hue calls a run at 3rd and 4 and everyone calls for him to be fired and then he calls a pass 3rd & 8 and everyone is, run the damn ball.

Just now, LondonBrown said:

All Hue does is say and do things to protect his own reputation and interests. He’s a cancer in the building and Haslam is on board with him. The future is very bad, if it can get any worse 

As was Shurmur, Mangini, Chud, Pettine...just get a moderator to bring back old threads.  So many fans in here have been blaming coaches for the lack of success and it boggles my mind.  What makes me laugh is thinking about them typing "it's Hue's fault" wearing their Weeden, Manziel, Mccoy, Mingo, Coleman, Peppers, Njoku, Cameron, Barnidge, Kruger, etc jersey.

23 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Not when you're consistently down 2 TDs in the 2nd half and defenses don't fear your passing attack.

I love it when Hue calls a run at 3rd and 4 and everyone calls for him to be fired and then he calls a pass 3rd & 8 and everyone is, run the damn ball.

Yea none of this is true. Sounds like the phony on the afternoon 92.3 show. Only a few games this year have been outta reach into the 4th qrt.  Hell they were up 2 TD against GB and crowell carried the ball 3 times. And no I can't remember any 3 and 4th carries. Cause Jackson doesn't do that. I'd say 3rd and 2 or longer he is passing...prob 90% of the time and that's being generous.

33 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Yep just as I thought. 9 carries all year on 3rd/4th and short for Crowell. And as far as 3rd and 4-6 yards this year?? 1 carry. 1 phucking carry.  

Duke Johnson 9 carries from 3rd/4th and short. That's it. Oh and Duke has 8 first downs to Crowell 6. So it has been a successful play but only runs about 10% of the time in that situation. That's on the coach not a rookie. Crowell had every right to throw the milk dud headed phuck under the bus cause the coach does it.more than anyone ever. Pettine, shurmer, chud they all stood up for their guys. Not Jackson. He only sucks off Gordon that's it. Gordon has never done any wrong in his eyes. When actually Gordon has been the laziest mother on the field.

9 minutes ago, cdl15 said:

Yea none of this is true. Sounds like the phony on the afternoon 92.3 show. Only a few games this year have been outta reach into the 4th qrt.  Hell they were up 2 TD against GB and crowell carried the ball 3 times. And no I can't remember any 3 and 4th carries. Cause Jackson doesn't do that. I'd say 3rd and 2 or longer he is passing...prob 90% of the time and that's being generous.

Steelers down 21-10 late 3rd, Ravens down 21-7 at half, Colts down 31-14 in the 4th, Bengals down 31-0 in the 4th, Texans down 33-10 in the 4th, Vikings down 30-16 in the 4th, on and on

2 minutes ago, cdl15 said:

Yep just as I thought. 9 carries all year on 3rd/4th and short for Crowell. And as far as 3rd and 4-6 yards this year?? 1 carry. 1 phucking carry.  

Duke Johnson 9 carries from 3rd/4th and short. That's it. Oh and Duke has 8 first downs to Crowell 6. So it has been a successful play but only runs about 10% of the time in that situation. That's on the coach not a rookie. Crowell had every right to throw the milk dud headed phuck under the bus cause the coach does it.more than anyone ever. Pettine, shurmer, chud they all stood up for their guys. Not Jackson. He only sucks off Gordon that's it. Gordon has never done any wrong in his eyes. When actually Gordon has been the laziest mother on the field.

Yep on Hue as it was Mangini, Shurmur, Chud, Pettine, etc.

9 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Steelers down 21-10 late 3rd, Ravens down 21-7 at half, Colts down 31-14 in the 4th, Bengals down 31-0 in the 4th, Texans down 33-10 in the 4th, Vikings down 30-16 in the 4th, on and on

Only 3 game by more that 2 scores...no reason to stop using the running game

2 minutes ago, Richiswhere said:

Only 3 game by more that 2 scores...no reason to stop using the running game

Again we aren't looking at the defense their facing, down and distance, etc.

The premise behind this whole discussion is conspiracy.  Guys are basically saying Hue Jackson loves losing so much that he is intentionally throwing the ball to do so.  I don't see it happening.

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Yep on Hue as it was Mangini, Shurmur, Chud, Pettine, etc.

Yea keep bringing these coaches names up like a tool. I'll tell ya what I do know about these guys vs Jackson. Not only are the 10x the head coach crybaby Huey is, but they are 10x a man than he is. I have never seen any of these guys throw as many players under the bus combined than hue has this season alone. 

And trust me I'm all for keeping a coach longer than 2 years for continuity but unfortunately this isn't the time to do it.

Just now, cdl15 said:

Yea keep bringing these coaches names up like a tool. I'll tell ya what I do know about these guys vs Jackson. Not only are the 10x the head coach crybaby Huey is, but they are 10x a man than he is. I have never seen any of these guys throw as many players under the bus combined than hue has this season alone. 

And trust me I'm all for keeping a coach longer than 2 years for continuity but unfortunately this isn't the time to do it.

*golf clap*

9 hours ago, cdl15 said:

Haven't been the biggest Crowell supporters in the past. But just looked and am amazed to find he hasn't had 20 carries in a game in 2 seasons. I don't think Crowell is a bell cow but he's good enough to tote the rock 20 phucking times.

yipper....20 carries for 47 yds...that is par for the course for good ol crow.....

I mean how can anyone get rid of a 1-30 about to be 1-31 head coach. I mean some bitch wrote a puff piece about Hue. But other than that who would criticize browns from moving on?? Honestly Haslem would probably get laughed at more for keeping him than kicking his butt out the door. Hue must have naked pictures of the old felon.

5 minutes ago, browns52 said:

he cannot carry the load for any team...he just is not good enough...he does not have the power or the vision...especially the vision...to me he is one level above trent richardson...and that's bad...

Well the head coach u got a hard on for is one level below Rod Marinelli....and that's bad

Just now, cdl15 said:

Well the head coach u got a hard on for is one level below Rod Marinelli....and that's bad

what head coach is that?....i have never had any recommendations on any coach to come to cleveland simply because no good coach would want to come to cleveland, so i don't know what the fuk you are talking about...

1 hour ago, cdl15 said:

And in 2 years when the former Akron Zips OC turned Browns HC is 6-26 you’ll be blaming everything on him.  Rinse Repeat but god forbid we get actual talent for the guy to work with.  Oh wait I keep forgetting all the All Pros to grace the franchise since 99.  Talentwise there has been the LT and the Kicker.

2 hours ago, browns52 said:

he cannot carry the load for any team...he just is not good enough...he does not have the power or the vision...especially the vision...to me he is one level above trent richardson...and that's bad...

Crow is nowhere near as bad as Richardson. That's a bunch of bs. He's a career 4.3 ypc player. He has 800 yards this year on 4.4ypc with no QB play for the other team to respect. He had 950 yards last year on 4.8ypc. I would argue Crowell has been the Browns best offensive player the past two years. With 2300 all purpose yards for a team that's 1-30 over that span. Without any semblance of a passing game to keep the safeties away from the LOS. Richardson was a top 5 pick Crowell was an UDFA. Theirs really no comparison. Crowell is a solid RB. 

Archived