THE BROWNS BOARD

ulterior motive leftwing/dems admit they want dreamers for future votes

calfoxwc

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Too bad for you, then, that your boy Donny is working on a deal with the Democrats to allow the "future Democratic voters" to stay and be legalized in exchange for border wall funding: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368224-trump-border-wall-must-be-part-of-daca-deal

No word on if forcing Mexico to pay for the wall is part of the deal, but keep those fingers crossed.

B)

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

obaMao and his corrupt "dems" put this blight on our country bigtime - now we elected a GREAT PRESIDENT to lead

to FIX IT. and liberals think it's funny?

This "great president" is "fix[ing] it"...by working with Democrats...to legalize and naturalize the Dreamers:

IMG_3764.PNG.ce601acc3a234a56239cc96cb9c6ec0f.PNG

...so yeah, pretty funny.

except it isn't funny - ms13 aren't those great, educated good kids whose only fault is that they

came here with their parents illegally.

read up on ms13 - learn the difference.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/10/this-is-the-most-dangerous-gang-in-the-nation/

why not? they let ms-13 in, and call them the same thing. you lefties pardon convicted criminals for the votes to stay.

it's how ms-13 became a national disaster - corrupt lefty politics.

you are a woodypeckerhead.

you want to pretend all "dreamers" are wonderful, smart kids. I saw one lib asswhole on the news doing the same thing.

they were talking about what is wrong with kicking out undesirables, etc, and the lib birdbrain, not as stupid as you,

started naming rehearsed stories about some wonderful Dreamer kids who are terrific.

AGAIN, they asked him about the undesirables.

But you don't see it, and if you weren't quite as stupid as you are, you would refuse to admit it.

THAT is the point. The dems want ALL ILLEGALS/DREAMERS to be legalized for the dem votes. period.

they do not give a frackin frickin if they kill (any of us can post some links on that), are members of drug cartels, gang member..

and pukes like you just parrot some story about Julia Bajikez who is a wonderful girl, a teacher of spec ed students,etc etc etc.,....

and then they use that as justification for giving ms-13 gang members citizenship also.  So, leftwingers, just as dishonest and

stupid as you....want ALL DREAMERS to be legalized.  The ulterior motive is dem votes. That is why they do not care about Kate, who was murdered by an illegal. YOU don't care about Kate, either. You just want all dreamers to get citizenship and votes.

You don't know what you are doing, do you?

you are a woodypeckerhead.

you want to pretend all "dreamers" are wonderful, smart kids. I saw one lib asswhole on the news doing the same thing.

they were talking about what is wrong with kicking out undesirables, etc, and the lib birdbrain, not as stupid as you,

started naming rehearsed stories about some wonderful Dreamer kids who are terrific.

AGAIN, they asked him about the undesirables.

But you don't see it, and if you weren't quite as stupid as you are, you would refuse to admit it.

THAT is the point. The dems want ALL ILLEGALS/DREAMERS to be legalized for the dem votes. period.

they do not give a frackin frickin if they kill (any of us can post some links on that), are members of drug cartels, gang member..

and pukes like you just parrot some story about Julia Bajikez who is a wonderful girl, a teacher of spec ed students,etc etc etc.,....

and then they use that as justification for giving ms-13 gang members citizenship also.  So, leftwingers, just as dishonest and

stupid as you....want ALL DREAMERS to be legalized.  The ulterior motive is dem votes. That is why they do not care about Kate, who was murdered by an illegal. YOU don't care about Kate, either. You just want all dreamers to get citizenship and votes.

You don't know what you are doing, do you?

Calm down.

I'm not saying all Dreamers are perfect, wonderful people. I never have. Show me where I did

But you're more or less using the worst gang in the country for why we should get rid of all Dreamers.

So you're literally actually doing what you're accusing me of doing, just in the way that supports your view.

... But I know this isn't going anywhere

46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Calm down.

I'm not saying all Dreamers are perfect, wonderful people. I never have. Show me where I did

But you're more or less using the worst gang in the country for why we should get rid of all Dreamers.

So you're literally actually doing what you're accusing me of doing, just in the way that supports your view.

Probably not going anywhere because you've decided to call illegal aliens dreamers and gee that sounds so much nicer than illegal aliens.

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Calm down.

So, finally, you agree that all criminal ...illegals should get the heck out, then? okay, let's make it "more serious than being illegal in the first place by coming here illegally...."

The dems want ALL ILLEGALS made legal. across the board. THAT is the point, THAT is the problem. all the worthless sludges should go. All the anti-American haters should go. If they hate America, why the bleep give them citizenship?

If they love it here, want to help make America a better place, etc etc... I'm great with them staying.

But that isn't what the dems across the country are doing. and their fight to stop ID'ing voters ....

is more of the same crap:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/illegal-aliens-really-do-vote-and-always-for-democrats

the dems freely invited ALL OF THEM TO COME OVER HERE  illegally, unscreened, unvetted. that includes

from terrorist countries in the mideast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_the_United_States

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/06/us/politics/undocumented-illegal-immigrants.html

In other words - extremely violent criminal illegals have been deported...more than once, and they

simply come right back again, per obaMao open borders rules.

"Such people do exist. The Migration Policy Institute has estimated that 820,000 of the 11 million unauthorized have been convicted of a crime. About 300,000, or less than 3 percent of the 11 million undocumented, have committed felonies. (The proportion of felons in the overall population was an estimated 6 percent in 2010, according to a paper presented to the Population Association of America.)

Immigration agents regularly arrest what the government calls “criminal aliens.”

At the end of January, agents arrested a 50-year-old Mexican man near Milwaukee who had felony convictions for assault with a deadly weapon, battery against a police officer, car theft and intentionally harming a child, and who had been deported twice before. Last week, they caught an undocumented Honduran man in North Carolina, Francisco Escobar-Orellana, who is wanted in Honduras for allegedly hacking two men to death with a machete in 1993."

and that doesn't necessarily include gangs, who don't report their violent crimes....

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And he should call them illegal aliens. Criminals, lawbreakers, right?

WSS

He can call them whatever he likes. True or not.

I'm using the terminology he used in the title. Though it worked well as a deflecting "gotcha". At least you were hoping it would.

End of the day, Cal berated me for thinking I did something he actually did. He just likes it his way, so no issues. 

Pretty cut and dry that any non biased person can see. Not getting in to a side argument for you to help him deflect

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

He can call them whatever he likes. True or not.

I'm using the terminology he used in the title. Though it worked well as a deflecting "gotcha". At least you were hoping it would.

End of the day, Cal berated me for thinking I did something he actually did. He just likes it his way, so no issues. 

Pretty cut and dry that any non biased person can see. Not getting in to a side argument for you to help him deflect

Like I said man has to know his limitations.

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

...... Cal called them dreamers in the title of this thread....

no, I did not. The dems want ALL ILLEGALS to become citizens. They call ALL OF THEM DREAMERS.

I'll say it slowly.... libnuts.......on...............tv..............changed the subject.................of gang members ...................being included in

all "dreamers"...and they said they didn't get the question, and then they brought up nice stories about some great

dreamer kids out there. They want to ignore that hundreds of thousands of them, in the least guess, are hardcore criminals/gang members/etc.

The problem is, the dems want ALL ILLEGALS. that includes the criminals.

So, woody, DO you want all the "dreamers" to get citizenship, or just the good kids, and kick all the others the hell out of our country?

Because the dems want all of them across the board legalized.

Furthermore....

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-dreamer-daca-20170216-story.html

obamao policies protected this dirtbag dreamer. gang affiliations. he fled california, though, to "escape gangs"...

haha. then went with another gang...

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

No matter where you stand on it "dreamers" is a re tarded name. 

it paints all illegals with a broad brush. I suppose some violent illegals ...dream...of murdering and torturing richer people in the U.S.....

didn't mean to infer anything different... but the ones who are not are the serious problem. Some are very corrupt, and very

dangerous. Minority, certainly. But they have to go. Must get the hell out of our country.

If I could figure out how to clear out my board inbox, I could send you an email .....

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

...... Cal called them dreamers in the title of this thread....

no, I did not. The dems want ALL ILLEGALS to become citizens. They call ALL OF THEM DREAMERS.

I'll say it slowly.... libnuts.......on...............tv..............changed the subject.................of gang members ...................being included in

all "dreamers"...and they said they didn't get the question, and then they brought up nice stories about some great

dreamer kids out there. They want to ignore that hundreds of thousands of them, in the least guess, are hardcore criminals/gang members/etc.

The problem is, the dems want ALL ILLEGALS. that includes the criminals.

So, woody, DO you want all the "dreamers" to get citizenship, or just the good kids, and kick all the others the hell out of our country?

Because the dems want all of them across the board legalized.

Furthermore....

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-dreamer-daca-20170216-story.html

obamao policies protected this dirtbag dreamer. gang affiliations. he fled california, though, to "escape gangs"...

haha. then went with another gang...

untitled.thumb.JPG.238952cccabb4cc3347c3c54aff5fe31.JPG

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

no, I did not.

Lol

Good thing you're an expert on how many of them are gang members...

Archived