THE BROWNS BOARD

Can Brady win if he has to do it on his own merit?

Ghoolie

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

We played Houston, Dallas, Lubbock, Conroe, El Paso. When we were in El Paso we used to cross the border into Juarez everyday just to hang out. Guess that's a little more dangerous these days.

WSS

Yup, the cartels are ruthless. You might go over into mexico and your body comes back with no head. Ive been to Conroe and Dallas. I saw Steve Earle play outdoors half way from San Antonio to Austin. Been to Willie Nelsons picnic. Texas jam in Dallas.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Brady held the ball for over 6 seconds. Even Hoorta could have gotten to him. Defense didn't do schidt.

1100 +yards of total offense = Defense doens't do schidt.

Well....you are  right...perhaps for the first time ever.  These defenses really did perform terribly.  These 2 teams combined for more total yards than any two teams ever have in any NFL game....postseason OR regular season.

I thought I was watching a Big 12 Game.  No pressure on either QB for most of the game.  Very loose coverage. Guys wide open all over the place.

If this is the way the league is going....then perhaps we should draft one of those Big 12 QBs. 

They scheduled a football game and a track meet broke out.

Archived