THE BROWNS BOARD

Our 7 Round Draft

darren15

3 hours ago, syd said:

also it's a freaking mock draft I should pick who i believe my teams will pick and who  i believe will be available when they pick 

You cannot take someone who has already been picked.  Do you seriously contend that you should? 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You cannot take someone who has already been picked.  Do you seriously contend that you should? 

Maybe they should allow that in the real draft ....we pick Barklay at 4 even if he is gone then we share him alternate weeks ....or.first 16 teams that pick him get him for a game each

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

yes i do cause just because some dimwit may reach for a player that i think will be there at 17 or 18  why should i change my pick

2 hours ago, NFL Rough Draft said:

Hey, I would love to take part in this! Let me know if you have the team left.

Pats and Eagles are yours....please check in on a regular basis as we have a limit of 12 hours then someone picks for you......OK we are now full.....7 round draft starts Saturday 

Draft Rules

Pretty much as per previous years

You have 12 hours to make your pick .....London Brown gets longer due to UK time difference

You can message me or another GM your pick if you think you wont be able to make your selection ....example you are due to pick after next pick select the 2 players you would like in order and we will select your preferred pick

Please make your selection on the page for each round and I will update ASAP ...

Gipper I would appreciate you doing the best players available thingy again..that really helps

Watch the players picked by teams and picked by position to make sure your selection is available

Any draft changes will be made before the start of the draft for that round....for example if the browns have already picked at 4 then they trade the pick the order does not change....... but changes to other rounds can go through IE rounds 2-7 unless the round has started. if we have started a round the order stays the same unless both teams in the trade have not selected....so if we are at pick 5 and teams who pick at 15 and 24 trade that's ok but if a team picks at 3 and they then trade with team at 17 we cannot go back and redo draft

Please message me any draft order changes in case I am hungover and miss them

7 rounds here we come.....happy drafting

Oh and for your information I have NOT written down Orlando Brown  no matter what on a piece of paper :)

How do trades work?  Do they have to be approved by you or others?  Can trades involve players and picks?  What about future picks?  Does CAP come into who can be traded to whom?I

Are all these types of ?s already answered somewhere?  Is there a list of all draft rules somewhere I missed?

Thanks

13 hours ago, darren15 said:

Draft Rules

Pretty much as per previous years

You have 12 hours to make your pick .....London Brown gets longer due to UK time difference

You can message me or another GM your pick if you think you wont be able to make your selection ....example you are due to pick after next pick select the 2 players you would like in order and we will select your preferred pick

Please make your selection on the page for each round and I will update ASAP ...

Gipper I would appreciate you doing the best players available thingy again..that really helps

Watch the players picked by teams and picked by position to make sure your selection is available

Any draft changes will be made before the start of the draft for that round....for example if the browns have already picked at 4 then they trade the pick the order does not change....... but changes to other rounds can go through IE rounds 2-7 unless the round has started. if we have started a round the order stays the same unless both teams in the trade have not selected....so if we are at pick 5 and teams who pick at 15 and 24 trade that's ok but if a team picks at 3 and they then trade with team at 17 we cannot go back and redo draft

Please message me any draft order changes in case I am hungover and miss them

7 rounds here we come.....happy drafting

Oh and for your information I have NOT written down Orlando Brown  no matter what on a piece of paper :)

I think you need to give a little more time on weekends.....some people are not on their computers all weekend long.  And overnight.   Some of us need our sleep. 

I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

I think if value is there at QB, Keenum doesn't necessarily stop you from drafting a QB if you're Denver.

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I thought it was Siemian that they sent to Minnie.

Well we may as well get this thing going ........I will make my pick then message London Brown ....... I will be out for a while this afternoon so I will update any picks made when I get back......

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Did someone end up with the Houston Texans?

They are not in the list posted on Page 1.

They do not pick until round 3 .......I will do them to move it along :) Thanks Tour

5 hours ago, darren15 said:

They do not pick until round 3 .......I will do them to move it along :) Thanks Tour

If you like, if not, I can handle them... I've barely got one team's worth of picks as it is and running the draft is a bit time consuming.

Also saw where RoughDraft popped in. If he says he's ready to go now, then he is welcome to pick up his teams with the Pats pick 2.31. If he turns out to not be reliable, I've set their boards and can jump back in anytime.

52 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

If you like, if not, I can handle them... I've barely got one team's worth of picks as it is and running the draft is a bit time consuming.

Also saw where RoughDraft popped in. If he says he's ready to go now, then he is welcome to pick up his teams with the Pats pick 2.31. If he turns out to not be reliable, I've set their boards and can jump back in anytime.

I dont think he will be here much....... so you take Houston as a 3rd pick

2 hours ago, darren15 said:

I dont think he will be here much....... so you take Houston as a 3rd pick

Will do...

On 1/30/2018 at 2:58 PM, darren15 said:

OK I will do it ........... usually we have 2 picks together but that will mean I get 3 of the 4 first round picks...that's not fair so I will separate my picks and take another team in the middle...Bills as they pick back to back in round 1 and that makes it so the remaining teams are in sets of 2 ...line up subject to change if there are trades,  I also called the super bowl but will change order pending result ...let me know your 2 teams of choice........back to back teams please ...first come first serve basis

BROWNS            DARREN15

GIANTS               LONDON BROWN

JETS                    TEXAS AG

BROWNS        DARREN15

BRONCOS       TEXASAG1969

COLTS                LONDON BROWN

BUCCANEERS    ROYCEROLLS

BEARS               ROYCEROLLS

49RS                POETICG

RAIDERS         POETICG

DOLPHINS        200LBMUMFORD

BILLS                DARREN15

REDSKINS        FLYINJ

PACKERS          FLYINJ

CARDINALS      SISSYBOYFLOYD

RAVENS            UNSYMPATHETIC

CHARGERS          SYD

SEAHAWKS          SYD    

COWBOYS            COMEONMAN

LIONS                    COMEONMAN 

BENGALS              200LBMUMFORD

BILLS                          DARREN15

RAMS                     SISSYBOYFLOYD

PANTHERS              UNSYMPATHETIC

TITANS                    ONE POST

FALCONS                 ONE POST 

SAINTS                    BROWNSMOPAR

STEELERS                BROWNSMOPAR 

JAGUARS                  GIPPER

VIKINGS                     GIPPER

PATRIOTS                 TOUR2MA

EAGLES                    TOUR2MA

TEXANS FROM ROUND # 3   TOUR2MA

CHIEFS ....FROM ROUND #2  DARREN15

just a idea darren..place rd.1 & rd.2 (thru rd.7) picks here^^ than (have mods) unpin each round after merging all rounds picks into draft mega topic in this topic..soon we will be opening to all pinned draft topics on page 1..March Madness can be unpin'd at this point,mp28 will find it(we could unpin calendar for now than repin it) 

15 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

just a idea darren..place rd.1 & rd.2 (thru rd.7) picks here^^ than (have mods) unpin each round after merging all rounds into draft mega topic in this topic..soon we will be opening to all pinned draft topics on page 1..March Madness can be unpin'd at this point,mp28 will find it(we could unpin calendar for now than repin it)(or just continue to ignore me:o

Will look into it after round 2 done........good idea

Was going to add round 1 into here but its gone ....... will add completed rounds in here from 2-7 then those threads can go 

Archived