THE BROWNS BOARD

Saquon Barkley Combine Bound

hoorta

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2018 at 8:13 PM, nickers said:

Didn't Ben Gay (RB) run a 4.3 or some Sheet?

Was that before or after Butch's James Jackson outrushed Edge James in every dream he had?

Remember when we could have drafted Tomlinson instead of Gerlardasss Warren at #3 overall?  My God, we've been getting the RB position just as wrong as the QB and WR positions all this time. 

Our FOs have been pretty damn summer school about the overthinking it.  I'm glad we've made the changes at the top we needed to this offseason as well as the trickle down to bringing in an OC.  Feeling very refreshed and excited for the opportunities on our door step today....

17 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Why the hell PoG would the Browns use their #4 overall pick on a QB when they could just sign the franchise QB of the future in Kevin Hogan to a contract extension?

Or are you admitting that you filled this board with absolute nonsense for months regarding your love affair for Crazy Kev? Just like you are now with Barkley.  

I would have given you a thatta boy if i wasn't right there with Poe wishing I could feel like something better than the food poisoning feeling Kizer always seemed to instill upon me in red zones and repetition of mistakes he should have improved upon (especially ball security). Hogan got 3 quarters while Kizer did zero to get 14 or 15 starts. 

8 hours ago, Flugel said:

I would have given you a thatta boy if i wasn't right there with Poe wishing I could feel like something better than the food poisoning feeling Kizer always seemed to instill upon me in red zones and repetition of mistakes he should have improved upon (especially ball security). Hogan got 3 quarters while Kizer did zero to get 14 or 15 starts. 

Kevin Hogan and his noodle arm won't get 14 or 15 starts in his entire NFL career. 

Kizer had no business starting so early, but he shouldn't had to sit behind PoG's man-crush. 

Anybody want to try these projections?

40 Yard Dash - 4.26 

Bench Press - 33

Vertical Jump - 39.5

Broad Jump - 11 feet 11 inches

3 Cone Drill - 6.33

20 yard Shuttle Run - 3.82

60 yard Shuttle Run - 10.77

If you look at a man the way that he IS, he can only become worse. But look at him as if he were what he COULD be, then he becomes what he SHOULD be. -Geothe

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

If you look at a man the way that he IS, he can only become worse. But look at him as if he were what he COULD be, then he becomes what he SHOULD be.

Exhibit #349 for Saquon Barkley's restraining order vs PoG. 

Do you want to try and make a prediction on his numbers, or nah? 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I sure do!

---------------------------------------------------

40 Yard Dash -

Bench Press - 

Vertical Jump - 

Broad Jump - 

3 Cone Drill - 

20 yard Shuttle Run - 

60 yard Shuttle Run - 

--------------------------------------------------

Well, let's see it. 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

You show me yours, and I'll show you mine. 

I already put out the numbers I think he'll put up. Now you put up yours so that we can see what you see... or are you scared of what you might find? A generational talent? 

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

I already put out the numbers I think he'll put up. Now you put up yours so that we can see what you see... or are you scared of what you might find? A generational talent? 

Now I see yours.

Oh my, yours is really, really impressive. So impressive. I could look at yours for the rest of the night. I'll probably dream of yours tonight. I should print yours out so I could wrap my hands around yours, it is that impressive. 

All bark and no bite I see. 

13 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

--------------------------------------------------

40 Yard Dash - 2.8 seconds

Bench Press - 88

Vertical Jump -  He'll jump over that mountain Uncle Rico threw that football over

Broad Jump - He will jump over at least 24 broads

3 Cone Drill -  The speed of sound

20 yard Shuttle Run - How fast could a cheetah do this? Even faster!

60 yard Shuttle Run - The speed of light

You just can't do it, can you? 

Dude, put the act aside for 5 minutes, do a little research and give me your hypothesis. We're waiting.

20 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

40 Yard Dash - 2.8 seconds

Bench Press - 88

Vertical Jump -  He'll jump over that mountain Uncle Rico threw that football over

Broad Jump - He will jump over at least 24 broads

3 Cone Drill -  The speed of sound

20 yard Shuttle Run - How fast could a cheetah do this? Even faster!

60 yard Shuttle Run - The speed of light

About the only thing you get credit for is the 40 yard dash. <_<

5 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

You just can't do it, can you? 

Dude, put the act aside for 5 minutes, do a little research and give me your hypothesis. We're waiting.

How dare you.

Apparently I like Barkley more than you do. I guess I can spot a once in a lifetime talent like Barks (that's what I call him) unlike you, since you predict such pedestrian results from him. He will not only change the NFL, but the game of football itself. He will be so good he'll also change the game of soccer too, since most of the world calls it football. 

55 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Anybody want to try these projections?

40 Yard Dash - 4.33

give me no better than 4.33..as a freshman he hand timed at 4.48..I've read more hand times of 4.38 & 4.33. if not blame the writers  

Just now, gumby73 said:

give me no better than 4.33..as a freshman he hand timed at 4.48..I've read more hand times of 4.38 & 4.33  

You don't think he could break into the late 4.2's? Imagine how brief an amount of time it is from 4.29 to 4.33... It's certainly possible. :)

3 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

You don't think he could break into the late 4.2's? Imagine how brief an amount of time it is from 4.29 to 4.33... It's certainly possible. :)

He's going to break 3 seconds.

Book it, you fake Barkley fan. 

8 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

stay away from the 4.2 Curse..(John Ross 4.22//Chris Johnson 4.24) ;)

Duke could move to the slot actually. You might need to give Barkley a breather here and there but nothing like Crowell and Johnson do now. 

You're not going to want to take Barkley out of the game. He's either getting the ball, creating a distraction to help his teammates get the ball or he's helping to protect the Quarterback.

3 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Duke could move to the slot actually. You might need to give Barkley a breather here and there but nothing like Crowell and Johnson do now. 

You're not going to want to take Barkley out of the game. He's either getting the ball, creating a distraction to help his teammates get the ball or he's helping to protect the Quarterback.

By the time Barkley turns 26 he will have run for 20,000 yards in the NFL, won a Nobel Peace Prize and cured cancer. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

By the time Barkley turns 26 he will have run for 20,000 yards in the NFL, won a Nobel Peace Prize and cured cancer. 

Still acting? 

Put on your big boy pants and come sit at the grown folk's table. One person's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. 

Archived