THE BROWNS BOARD

The Worst Things in Sport

The Gipper

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:15 AM, The Gipper said:

So that this thread does not get off track.   How about this:    The 5 worst things about NFL football:

1. Tanking.....we have discussed this.

2. Commercials, commercials, commercials.    likely #1...and yes...they are needed to pay for the game. That don't mean we have to like them.

3. The fact that sometimes the refs have no clues what the rules are.....be it from "what is a catch"...to  "What is Pass Interference to  "What is an improper hit" to  QB protection rules etc.

4. Jerry Jones....and his greed and his need for attention.  Yes...he went into the HOF....simply for the reason that his sole concentration for the league has been on money.

5. The mere Existence of the Pittsburgh Steelers!!

You should be honored that the most successful NFL team in our lifetimes resides right here in AFC North!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The more you spew...the more you show your ignorance.  Yes.....seeing a counselor IS likely necessary.  As I said, it is a matter of personal and social identity...not biology. 

And FYI....homophobia is also a mental condition for which psychiatric counseling is suggested.  So...consider yourself in the same boat amongst those needing a shrink.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/east-germanys-forgotten-olympic-doping-6949436

One of the worst things in sports in when a dude because he thinks he's a girl is allowed to compete against girls.

Thus nut job won two championships.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships

On 2/26/2018 at 11:06 AM, The Gipper said:

So? You want them "in the closet".  Again, you must be stuck in 50s.   I mean....it is advertised by the way the talk, dress, etc.  You want them to change?   I think you either need to get over it or deal with it.  Or are you a Mike Pence Devotee who believes in "gay conversion therapy"?

Don't worry, we don't care that you suck c o c k  and take it up the a s s.

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

WTF are you talking about "Transgender".   You DO know that their is a huge difference between homosexuality and transgenderism?  We were not talking about Transgenderism.  (I bet you go around saying that you have friends that are black). 

But, since you went there no, those are NOT the facts.  That is just your ignorant troglodyte attitudes and prejudices.  

And while the Olympic rules may not allow a transgender to perform  (i.e.  allow a former male to compete in female sports...though I am not sure that is true)....that does NOT mean that either that it is a mental illness nor that it is a reality.    Of course no one is claiming that "Poof....where you used to have testicles you now have ovaries"  occurs.  Transgenderism is not purely a matter of biology....it is a matter of social identity.  

Wow, seems Flood struck a nerve ....tired of everyone assuming your gender Gip?

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Don't worry, we don't care that you suck c o c k  and take it up the a s s.

Actually, it's the guys who constantly overcompensate by trying to convince people how much of a man they are that usually are secretly gay.

You know, guys who talk about grilling while having their guns strapped to them and who quote Janis Joplin, specifically. 

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Actually, it's the guys who constantly overcompensate by trying to convince people how much of a man they are that usually are secretly gay.

You know, guys who talk about grilling while having their guns strapped to them and who quote Janis Joplin, specifically. 

"Oh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz. My friends all have Porsches, I must make amends.":P

EDIT: And a Beretta to carry concealed to go with it. :D

nanorosaframe_main001

17 hours ago, StinkHole said:

You should be honored that the most successful NFL team in our lifetimes resides right here in AFC North!

When did the Patriots move to the AFC North? Most of the Steelers success was in the 70s....I would suggest that half of the patrons on here were not alive in the 70s.  You may even be among that younger group

And if we are going with our lifetimes  (Mine anyway)   The Packers trump them:  7 titles    and that is even better than the Pats and 49ers and Steelers.

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

????  Janis Joplin?   You got to explain that one.

45 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

????  Janis Joplin?   You got to explain that one.

I loved Janis (& Jimi BTW, departed the same year), but I wouldn't go around quoting Me & Bobby McGee.....I think that was Dutch's point, just guessin'.

And she was great in Big Brother but even better solo, ahhhh the greatest era in rock music! 

39 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I loved Janis (& Jimi BTW, departed the same year), but I wouldn't go around quoting Me & Bobby McGee.....I think that was Dutch's point, just guessin'.

And she was great in Big Brother but even better solo, ahhhh the greatest era in rock music! 

Except, of course then....you would actually be quoting Kris Kristofferson who wrote and sang that song first.

11 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Except, of course then....you would actually be quoting Kris Kristofferson who wrote and sang that song first.

Ooooohhh even stranger to do that. I'll stick with oh lord will you buy me a Mercedes Benz. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 11:12 AM, The Gipper said:

The more you spew...the more you show your ignorance.  Yes.....seeing a counselor IS likely necessary.  As I said, it is a matter of personal and social identity...not biology. 

And FYI....homophobia is also a mental condition for which psychiatric counseling is suggested.  So...consider yourself in the same boat amongst those needing a shrink.

I don't care who does what with whom. You seem to forget your legal background. Can you say DNA?

6 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I don't care who does what with whom. You seem to forget your legal background. Can you say DNA?

Can you say chromosomes?  You have 23...and just one of them controls what sex a person is.   I never claimed that such a person....a transgender that is....could change their chromosomes.   I said that they choose to change their social identity.

What is it about that that you do not understand?

Archived