THE BROWNS BOARD

The Expansion Browns Best Victory Yet

Frenchie

The euphoria I experienced when the Browns beat the Giants on that Monday night this past year... I can honestly say I've never felt that way in my life. When Eric Wright intercepted that ball and took it 94 yards (I think) to the endzone, it was a total out of body experience. The Seattle game and the first Cinci game were both amazing as well the season before, but they can't touch that Giants game.

Other than that... Cle 24 Atl 16 I remember the Jim Donovan line as William Green broke free for the 64 yard touchdown to seal it... "Run William Run!"

And of course... the coach HailMary.

the Giants game had announcers stuttering for weeks>>>everyone looked past them. that one probably tasted the best even though no one really acknowledged it even happened. the Giants were effectively silenced and it still affords bragging rights over them to this day.

Well, I'm all for the rivalry but you've got to admit that some of the other games saw finer or more exciting moments for the Browns. Furthermore, ever since the team lost the that playoff game, Pitt has absolutely ruled the Browns.

From a purely football perspective, the Browns fought a tough team (Seattle) and gave up 14 pts early. From there, they played like a team determined to win. I've never seen them play or hit harder. Injured Seattle players were being taken off the field in large numbers. In my opinion, it was their best effort in a win.

i agree completly, but for me personally to be sitting in a bar with a bunch of steeler fans and still being able to cheer after the third quarter was a great feeling.

I wouldn't say it was the best game, but my recent most favorite is still the Browns, Bils, Blizzard game. I had so much fun even though I was freezing my ass off. We were surrounded by Bils fans too!

Dec 28 2008: CLE fired Romeo Crennel. The Browns take a big step in the right direction!

That's my vote

I agree we threw an all night party!

Thank God these 2 are gone! :wacko:

large_Crennel-Savage.jpg

Archived