THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Let go of McCourty

stillmotion

18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... Yeah... trade his butt to the Pats... make him play with his brother... that'll show him.

If there's any truth to this being a factor, then this is far worse than I ever thought it would be.

Agree.....his comments had nothing to do with it. 

I only wonder if they really thought that Taylor performed better than McCourty.   Clearly not in my opinion.

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

I hope  Dorsey has had a long talk with Hue about bad mouthing guys he's coaching, or the bus will be running him over next- if he doesn't produce a fair amount of wins this year.  

Well....Dorsey may want to have that same conversation with himself then.

14 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

I haven't watched analyses of his individual play - PFF only rated him above average, 27th for CB's. 

Yes he had a couple good games but he also had more than that number of terrible days at the office -- gave up 7/94/1 to Keenan Allen for example, and didn't get a single tackle or PB against the Bengals while earning a 35.1 rating.

BBC was more consistent with his 24th rating.. Taylor is not bad for a 4th CB next season..

TAylor WAS bad for a #2 CB this past season.   I don't know about PFF numbers....I just know about what I saw.   And what I perceived was that McCourty did a much better job, much mor often than TAylor.

19 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/01/jason_mccourty_bugged_by_those.amp

Sounds like Jackson made some comments that irked McCourty, and others. Duke Johnson, he of the potential contract extension, seems to agree per this article.

I dunno. I’d be pissed too if my bosses were throwing me under the bus to save their own asses, especially when they contributed to the suck fest too.

Hmm. Someone said this would be the reaction. But but they’re professionals!!

14 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Man you are clever.  So told me.  How about patting your own back a few more times.  Keep going it's so endearing. 

13 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Oh so your not going to tell your story about how you told your boss off and he bent over to kiss your @$$??  Oh ok then, goodnight Pocahontas.

So MAGA it is... got it.

Damn I'm good...

On 3/15/2018 at 5:03 PM, htownbrown said:

This is what happens when you're publicly critical of your boss.  Buhbye.

can't disagree, Crow & Hue got off on wrong foot with cop post. than poked at each other rest of 0-16..Danny Shelton let his fingers start the walking with disagreeing on fan parade. LBJ basically told Shelton to stfu, than win some games. McCourtny imo mouth'd off to get a ticket out of town.suck-sess.Seem's like a clean slate was also in plan. Poor Kizer, he just could not play yet.silence is Golden (bear,Rogers)

Archived