THE BROWNS BOARD

Spirit of The Browns Flying High in Memphis

Ghoolie

So tonight Cathy and I are in our favorite restaurant sitting at the bar. A it is a rather high end snooty bar And I stand out like a whore in church.

I start a conversation about the NFL and the wife of some middle aged guy blurts out that the Steelers are the greatest team of all time. I say nothing but a Patriot fan makes his case.

Then, I chime in the Browns cheer.(Remember, this is in public and NOT in our most pit)

The Steeler wife, without looking up says..."6 Sbs, how many do you have?

Her homo husband (I have already had enough of these guitars already) chimes in that THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AND MOST knowledgeable Steeler fans on the planet.

FUKC did this feel good....oh man....fresh Steeler dikheads.........

I spent the next hour ruining their experience and meal. I basically challenged them to Steeler trivia (remember I gave a clinic on Gips qiiz)

I pummeled these caulksuckers with Lambert, Noll, Cowher, Ben, Myron Cope and all the other Ohio connections that made the Steelers what they are today.

These two FRAKS didn't know jack schmidt about the Steelers and kept Googling all I told them, each search sending them into a deeper shade of green.

Then the fukcer hesband told me I was full of schmidt about ever having met let alone spent a moment with JB. Insisting that  JB was a militant n***er who would never be around a white kid. When I then showed him my pic at 7 with Jim, the guy literally looked like he schmidt his pants.

And of course, me being the prick I am, I continually mocked him and his wife about a BROWNS fan, knowing more about the Steelers than supposedly great Steeler fans.

Man, I remembered how good it feels to destroy Steeler assholes. For a bit, Ghoolie rose from the dead.

After the couple left, the Pat's fan told me he never saw someone beat the schidt out of a fan with their own team.

You sonsabitches better be right about Dorsey. I dusted off my relentless hate tonight, and I am hoping to use it this coming season.

Ps....I respect guys like Stinkhole and Vagitron.....but as Gip calls them Steeler Fraks? I want to pour down Vintage Ghoolie until they crawl back in their hole.

Cathy told me I was way over the top punishing and ruined their dinner. She asked me "are you happy now?"......Fukc yeah honey....fukc yeah

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I would totally expect a 60-something year old Steelers fan like yourself to know Steelers trivia dating back to the 1970s. 

I know Steeler history back far beyond that. I have forgotten more Browns history than you will ever know. If you were at the bar, I would have beat the schidt out of you with your favorite team, as well.

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Sic em G

You know, it's okay for me to bash the Browns, and really, I don't mind a Steeler fan who really knows his team, but these two were indeed what you call FRAKS........some of the schidt they were saying was beyond ridiculous.

They maintained that the Steelers played in Pitt Stadium before 3 Sewers

Didnt not know where Lambert played, Didn't know where Cohwer, Noll and other cam from

Told me that Frank O' Harryass averaged more ypc than any RB in history

On and on it went. Fuktards.

3 hours ago, jcam222 said:

If only you'd been wearing your board I Hate the Steelers shirt !! I am convinced we will beat the Sheet out of them at least one game this year. Imagine the joy of rubbing their noses in that. 

This is what really set me off on Coleman. I want the kid to succeed, but for the love of hot cheerleaders, Kizer delivered a beautiful pass to the guy against the Steelers, and the bastard dropped it. I don't give a crap who was playing for the Steelers, it was STILL the Steelers........the record book only shows the W or L.

This is my biggest source of bitterness for these clowns. What will it take for them to understand how much this team means to us? I am sorry man, I just cannot believe that our talent is 0 - 16 talent. We have drafted a lot of well-heeled kids. I simply don't believe that it is a lack of talent that lead to 0 -16. These guys don't give a crap. SO many games were attainable wins, only to vaporize right before our eyes. Concentration, passion, hate for the opposition, pride in the town, colors and fans.........I sincerely believe that is a missing ingredient and I don't know that Hue is capable of harvesting that kind of attitude.

I promise you, most of the fans here, if given the chance to make that catch Coleman dropped, would have caught that ball.

So, I'm on board. We draft #1, nd #4. I just don't want to hear the words trade down. Rosen, Chubb, Mayfield, whoever, they need to stand pat and roll the dice on the top guys. 

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I know Steeler history back far beyond that. I have forgotten more Browns history than you will ever know. If you were at the bar, I would have beat the schidt out of you with your favorite team, as well.

Doubt it, Holmes. 

And before the Steelers played at Three Rivers, they did play at Pitt Stadium... and Forbes Field before that. 

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Before one of us croaks, we gotta do a fundraiser some day.  We'll call it something like 2 Assssholes Named Tom.  And what it will be is 2 gigantic blowhards in 1 ring almost small enough to take our pulse.  The mission is this. There's 1 children's medium sized Joe Thomas 73 jersey I gotta got on your body within 3 minutes or I didn't just lose - I LOUST.  This gives you all the time you need to show off your inner Ernie Shavers. Meanwhile all I have to do is hope I didn't drink enough beer over the years to kill off muscle memory from those wrestling tournaments I won way too many moons ago. I still think I can get a "I want my mommy" out of you in under a minute.  That won't be as bad as you think because Cathy prolly hasn't ever seen you looking that thin or attractive.  She'll mount you like a mechanical bull and treat you to bedroom gymnastics you've never experienced.    More specifically, you'll finally get to tell the truth about your sexual accomplishments from that little thing between your thighs that makes your Levi's rise.

All you have to do is look like a dime a dozen lineman wearing a Cleveland Browns #73 jersey with THOMAS written on the upper back.  

Dilly-dilly? 

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

This is what really set me off on Coleman. I want the kid to succeed, but for the love of hot cheerleaders, Kizer delivered a beautiful pass to the guy against the Steelers, and the bastard dropped it. I don't give a crap who was playing for the Steelers, it was STILL the Steelers........the record book only shows the W or L.

This is my biggest source of bitterness for these clowns. What will it take for them to understand how much this team means to us? I am sorry man, I just cannot believe that our talent is 0 - 16 talent. We have drafted a lot of well-heeled kids.I simply don't believe that it is a lack of talent that lead to 0 -16. These guys don't give a crap. SO many games were attainable wins, only to vaporize right before our eyes. Concentration, passion, hate for the opposition, pride in the town, colors and fans.........I sincerely believe that is a missing ingredient and I don't know that Hue is capable of harvesting that kind of attitude.

I promise you, most of the fans here, if given the chance to make that catch Coleman dropped, would have caught that ball.

So, I'm on board. We draft #1, nd #4. I just don't want to hear the words trade down. Rosen, Chubb, Mayfield, whoever, they need to stand pat and roll the dice on the top guys. 

The highlighted statement above is, IMHO, right on the money.

I honestly believe Dorsey & staff are trying to rebuild this Team with players who WANT to be here & have the passion, pride, etc that Ghoolie mentioned above. "Out with the bad air, in with the good air."

Mike

9 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

You know, it's okay for me to bash the Browns, and really, I don't mind a Steeler fan who really knows his team, but these two were indeed what you call FRAKS........some of the schidt they were saying was beyond ridiculous.

They maintained that the Steelers played in Pitt Stadium before 3 Sewers

Actually, you know, they did play there some...also played in Forbes Field

Didnt not know where Lambert played, Didn't know where Cohwer, Noll and other cam from

By that you mean they did not know that Lambert went to Mantua Crestwood High...then to Kent State before being a mid round pick in 1974 by the Steelers?  You would at least think they would know what college their stellar players went to.  Did they know that  Bradshaw went to La. Tech?  The Mean Joe Greene went to North Texas St.  The Mike Webster went to Wisconsin, the Jack Ham went to Penn St..  That Lynn Swann went to USC. That Stallworth went to Grambling?  etc.  They should have know this stuff is they were any kind of Steeler fan.

Now...that is just stupid.  I assume you corrected them and told them....No....that distinction belongs to Jim Brown.    I don't know that Franco would even be in the top 100 in that category 

In fact...he is not:  He has 4.1 ypc......good for 137th place. He isn't even close to the best Steeler in that category:   Leveon Bell,  John Henry Johnson, Barry Foster, Willie Parker, Frank Pollard,...all of these Steelers had better ypc average than Franco

On and on it went. Fuktards.

9 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

This is my biggest source of bitterness for these clowns. What will it take for them to understand how much this team means to us? I am sorry man, I just cannot believe that our talent is 0 - 16 talent. We have drafted a lot of well-heeled kids. I simply don't believe that it is a lack of talent that lead to 0 -16. These guys don't give a crap. SO many games were attainable wins, only to vaporize right before our eyes. Concentration, passion, hate for the opposition, pride in the town, colors and fans.........I sincerely believe that is a missing ingredient and I don't know that Hue is capable of harvesting that kind of attitude.

I agree....a lot of this....most of the shite we have seen the last couple of years can be laid at the feet of Hue Jackson.  At least the 1-31 part.   Sure....they may not have had a great record...but they should have won 4-5 games each of the last 2 years....not just 1 total.

4 hours ago, Flugel said:

Before one of us croaks, we gotta do a fundraiser some day.  We'll call it something like 2 Assssholes Named Tom.  And what it will be is 2 gigantic blowhards in 1 ring almost small enough to take our pulse.  The mission is this. There's 1 children's medium sized Joe Thomas 73 jersey I gotta got on your body within 3 minutes or I didn't just lose - I LOUST.  This gives you all the time you need to show off your inner Ernie Shavers. Meanwhile all I have to do is hope I didn't drink enough beer over the years to kill off muscle memory from those wrestling tournaments I won way too many moons ago. I still think I can get a "I want my mommy" out of you in under a minute.  That won't be as bad as you think because Cathy prolly hasn't ever seen you looking that thin or attractive.  She'll mount you like a mechanical bull and treat you to bedroom gymnastics you've never experienced.    More specifically, you'll finally get to tell the truth about your sexual accomplishments from that little thing between your thighs that makes your Levi's rise.

All you have to do is look like a dime a dozen lineman wearing a Cleveland Browns #73 jersey with THOMAS written on the upper back.  

Dilly-dilly? 

You could make it three Toms.   

But no boxing or wrestling.   How about a trivia duel....since this is what Ghoolie is talking about here.

If Ghoolie loses...he has to wear that JT #73.     

But...if you lose.....Ghoolie gets to name what you have to wear around. 

And if I lose....I don't know.....what?   A recycled Johnny Manziel jersey?  Might need to sew two of them together.

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I agree....a lot of this....most of the shite we have seen the last couple of years can be laid at the feet of Hue Jackson.  At least the 1-31 part.   Sure....they may not have had a great record...but they should have won 4-5 games each of the last 2 years....not just 1 total.

The talent level is just not that bad. It is not 1 - 31. We have given so many games away it is STILL puke inducing.

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

To clarify,  of course in knew they played the OLD PITT stadium, Tis guy maintained that the ONLY place the Steelers ever played were Pitt, 3 Sewers, and Hienz Dump.

15 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

The highlighted statement above is, IMHO, right on the money.

I honestly believe Dorsey & staff are trying to rebuild this Team with players who WANT to be here & have the passion, pride, etc that Ghoolie mentioned above. "Out with the bad air, in with the good air."

Mike

Well, I am going to jump on the Dorsey Bandwagon. What else is there to do?

On 3/24/2018 at 1:29 AM, Ghoolie said:

Yep. And if anything for the 3rd pick use some of those extra later rounds picks to move back up into the 1st to get the best RB available. Even with Hyde added it's not enough when you consider injuries and how deep this RB class is this year. And if they don't take a DB @ #4, then maybe move up for the CB or FS and wait out the RB for early 2nd round. One will still be there if we don't throw away the pick. Lots of really excellent options that we have already paid for with 1-31 and trade downs. But now it's harvest time. Trade down has to be over unless it's only a spot or two that still gives us our real target plus one to use in a later trade up. But no more of these Coleman type trade outs. That ship has sailed. Time to be a decent team again and that won't do it.

10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

To clarify,  of course in knew they played the OLD PITT stadium, Tis guy maintained that the ONLY place the Steelers ever played were Pitt, 3 Sewers, and Hienz Dump.

Yeah, I'm not buying it. 

11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Well, I am going to jump on the Dorsey Bandwagon. What else is there to do?

Jump off & move to Pittsburgh?  :rolleyes:

Mike

On 3/23/2018 at 9:14 PM, Ghoolie said:

So tonight Cathy and I are in our favorite restaurant sitting at the bar. A it is a rather high end snooty bar And I stand out like a whore in church.

I start a conversation about the NFL and the wife of some middle aged guy blurts out that the Steelers are the greatest team of all time. I say nothing but a Patriot fan makes his case.

Then, I chime in the Browns cheer.(Remember, this is in public and NOT in our most pit)

Her homo husband (I have already had enough of these guitars already) chimes in that THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AND MOST knowledgeable Steeler fans on the planet.

I spent the next hour ruining their experience and meal. I basically challenged them to Steeler trivia (remember I gave a clinic on Gips qiiz)

I pummeled these caulksuckers with Lambert, Noll, Cowher, Ben, Myron Cope and all the other Ohio connections that made the Steelers what they are today.

These two FRAKS didn't know jack schmidt about the Steelers and kept Googling all I told them, each search sending them into a deeper shade of green.

Then the fukcer hesband told me I was full of schmidt about ever having met let alone spent a moment with JB. Insisting that  JB was a militant n***er who would never be around a white kid. When I then showed him my pic at 7 with Jim, the guy literally looked like he schmidt his pants.

And of course, me being the prick I am, I continually mocked him and his wife about a BROWNS fan, knowing more about the Steelers than supposedly great Steeler fans.

Man, I remembered how good it feels to destroy Steeler assholes. For a bit, Ghoolie rose from the dead.

After the couple left, the Pat's fan told me he never saw someone beat the schidt out of a fan with their own team.

You sonsabitches better be right about Dorsey. I dusted off my relentless hate tonight, and I am hoping to use it this coming season.

Ps....I respect guys like Stinkhole and Vagitron.....but as Gip calls them Steeler Fraks? I want to pour down Vintage Ghoolie until they crawl back in their hole.

Cathy told me I was way over the top punishing and ruined their dinner. She asked me "are you happy now?"......Fukc yeah honey....fukc yeah

OK Tom that was not fair to someone trying to drink a damn diet coke without spitting it all over the keyboard. Thanks a fuc-k=ing lot you jack-butt.:lol:

EDIT: I had just gone back to read the start of the thread and I give it a 10 for entertainment value.:D

We have names for Cheeseburger and Lay Me Down Bell. We need help with A.Brown. Reading your posts,you seem to have the right mental capacity for helping us out.Any goodies off the top of your head?

Thanks for any help. Browns fan since 1955.Still waiting for the sequel to the'64 Chamionship game. Browns fan for life.

19 minutes ago, DevilDawg55 said:

Told me that Frank O' Harryass averaged more ypc than any RB in history--   4.1 ypc career vs Jim Brown's 5.2 ypc career-who told you THAT bs?

We have names for Cheeseburger and Lay Me Down Bell. We need help with A.Brown. Reading your posts,you seem to have the right mental capacity for helping us out.Any goodies off the top of your head?   A. Brown.....Anustonio Brown?

Thanks for any help. Browns fan since 1955.Still waiting for the sequel to the'64 Chamionship game. Browns fan for life.  Back to 7 years old in '53....we're on the same page.

My responses above.

Mike

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Yeah, I'm not buying it. 

Dixkhead.................. go back to Gips Steeler trivia quiz.... I blew EVERYONE away. I don't give a fukc what you buy or don't buy, you limp wristed, transgender, antifa butt phucker sissy.

17 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Dixkhead.................. go back to Gips Steeler trivia quiz.... I blew EVERYONE away. I don't give a fukc what you buy or don't buy, you limp wristed, transgender, antifa butt phucker sissy.

You are a Steelers fan who is old.

I would expect you to know Steelers trivia.

Even though you obviously didn't know what stadiums they played in prior to Three Rivers. 

And that most likely wasn't the first time you were supremely excited about blowing everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 10:14 PM, Ghoolie said:

And just 15 days later at the Masters...

Archived