• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/14/2019 at 3:56 PM, JAFBF said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

image.png.7899b35401bdc29474b9f00739e856f8.png

https://slate.com/technology/2018/05/the-thousands-of-secret-patents-that-the-u-s-government-refuses-to-make-public.html   (more than last time I looked)

I've posted about just a few of these over the past year.

It's all fake, right ? :

https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/09/quantum-invisibility-cloak-footage-amazes-millions-on-chinese-internet-7145433/

image.png.9379967be8c79e59a5dd4870375decf2.png

Video in Story.

Just one of a couple on just this tiny marvel I've posted about - another amazing one I've lost due too censorship :(

July 4 pictures, that were predicted too be there several hours before it happened   .   .   .  

Just a few of many   .   .   .   any many other "impossible" items that have surfaced.

Small Potatoes   .   .   .   time for general Pop to adjust   .   .   .   you miss the impact these things would have on Civilization (Energy, Economy, Education,  Employment   .   .   .   ).

Don't be Old before your time, there are wonders still that you can only imagine :

image.png.dd6a86745f6850168d6c235dc3104f2f.png

Einstein - brilliant, but was it all completed ?

How about Hawking Radiation, or new Physics phenomena (non Classified) we are still uncovering ?

It has been stated numerous times that the Military (Tech wise) is 30 - 50 years ahead of what the Public is aware of   .   .   .  

30 years ago (1990), Cell Phones were barely functional, they certainly had no Internet related functionality - hell, the Internet wasn't even a thing then (1990).

50 years ago (1970), Color TV had only been around for a little while, Personal Computers were "Pie in the Sky" dreams.

.   .   .   and all these are at a (intentional) Retarded advancement rate   .   .   .  

We're at least 30 - 50 years ahead of what you think we are, likely more, since the DS has intentionally hidden from the General Pop.

Cures.
Technology.
Truth.
?

What all have they hidden from us ?

It's starting to come out.

If you even paid attention to the Rally tonight, you would have seen even more clues   .   .   .  

Don't be Old before your time, never lose the sense of wonder from new things coming - there are more than you can imagine :

Fact or Fiction ? :

"Anything you can imagine, we already know how too do" - Ben Rich (former CEO of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works).

Ya'll know what the "Skunk Works" is about don't you ?

Do some research on Ben Rich - you'll find a lot of disinfo, but also some gems   .   .   .  

Welcome too the Future   .   .   .

The invisibility cloak seems more to just be a refinement to older school technology,  I did find interesting reading about Lt. Gen Steven Kwast who was forced to retire. He convinced me of the necessity of creating a space force. Lt. Gen Kwast also was the one speaking about teleportation but from what I read this is not actually technology but just a theory. I was impressed with Lt.Gen Kwast and found it interesting he was not promoted and forced to retire because of his dissenting views.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/31445/recently-retired-usaf-general-makes-eyebrow-raising-claims-about-advanced-space-technology

.......... here is my wiseguy video

13 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

More like it should be in the funny papers. I worry for JAFBF's sanity.

Nah, just a couple deviations off   .   .   .  

8 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The invisibility cloak seems more to just be a refinement to older school technology,  I did find interesting reading about Lt. Gen Steven Kwast who was forced to retire. He convinced me of the necessity of creating a space force. Lt. Gen Kwast also was the one speaking about teleportation but from what I read this is not actually technology but just a theory. I was impressed with Lt.Gen Kwast and found it interesting he was not promoted and forced to retire because of his dissenting views.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/31445/recently-retired-usaf-general-makes-eyebrow-raising-claims-about-advanced-space-technology

.......... here is my wiseguy video

That was primarily what the post was about (Technical), not that we were beaming around the Earth.

Look at what they're doing at CERN - miniature Black Holes, which are more or less related too Wormholes (aka a short cut between two points in space).

https://home.cern/science/physics/extra-dimensions-gravitons-and-tiny-black-holes

Sure, it all sounds Science Fictiony, but it's real stuff we're looking into - it's just not common too our day to day life.

Just a couple years ago, Gravitational Waves were just a theory, now we've detected multiple occurrences.

Not much longer ago, it was commonly (foolishly) believed our Solar System was unique in that we were the only Star that had Planets orbiting our Star.

Quirky Movie, family got a lot of laughs out of that scene :)

Found the clip I was looking for again :

More :

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 2:45 PM, JAFBF said:

Nah, just a couple deviations off   .   .   .  

That was primarily what the post was about (Technical), not that we were beaming around the Earth.

Look at what they're doing at CERN - miniature Black Holes, which are more or less related too Wormholes (aka a short cut between two points in space).

https://home.cern/science/physics/extra-dimensions-gravitons-and-tiny-black-holes

Sure, it all sounds Science Fictiony, but it's real stuff we're looking into - it's just not common too our day to day life.

Just a couple years ago, Gravitational Waves were just a theory, now we've detected multiple occurrences.

Not much longer ago, it was commonly (foolishly) believed our Solar System was unique in that we were the only Star that had Planets orbiting our Star.

Quirky Movie, family got a lot of laughs out of that scene :)

Found the clip I was looking for again :

More :

Dude , you must be smoking something really good.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Dude , you must be smoking something really good.

It's in my Blood.

image.png.87376d4cab64cd57ead8b6f4954ce619.png

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/11/quantum-stealth-invisibility-hyperstealth_n_2277394.html

image.png.6c99d9f460ce58fdf41eccd6303184d8.png

Never let age quench your sense of wonder and discovery.

While I strive for the "Bulls Eye", I do occasionally miss - never the less, I strive.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

It's in my Blood.

image.png.6c99d9f460ce58fdf41eccd6303184d8.png

Never let age quench your sense of wonder and discovery.

While I strive for the "Bulls Eye", I do occasionally miss - never the less, I strive.

Still gotta love this part !!!

19 hours ago, Axe said:

Dude,, I'm sorry but why does Chevy's disappearing trailer technology seem like a quantum leap? ;)

Keep in mind, the Mercedes bit is at least 8 years old.

That's pretty cool, first time I had seen that (Trailer), and further shows that the invisibility Tech is valid and has come a long way.

9 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Heres a picture of the new B4(B) ultra stealth bomber:

Image result for picture of sky

Could be more truth too that than you know, and there is even some thought that it may be in production already.

• Haha 1

Engineers crack 58-year-old enigma, make quantum breakthrough

"This discovery means that we now have a pathway to build quantum computers using single-atom spins without the need for any oscillating magnetic field for their operation," said Andrea Morello, UNSW's scientia professor of quantum engineering, in a statement. "Moreover, we can use these nuclei as exquisitely precise sensors of electric and magnetic fields, or to answer fundamental questions in quantum science."

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Considering Military Tech is 30 - 50 years ahead, maybe I wasn't so far off earlier.

image.png.e71420b3c829166ed5058116f211df53.png

https://www.physics-astronomy.org/2020/04/star-trek-style-teleportation-is.html

image.png.0c30aa82697ffbb69642e66e4bc5e94b.png

From what I've seen on the Public side, we're extremely close to Molecular Teleport (have posted bits on it here).

Outside the Public view, I think we are beyond that, I just don't know how far beyond it - maybe Cellular or Micro-Organism ?.

More going on than just Teleportation/Quantum Entanglement that could meet these claims, but truly fascinating stuff.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...