THE BROWNS BOARD

The "Eyes" Have It...

Tour2ma

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Rosens eyes are too close together. Can't see the whole field

Like a hawk...

14 hours ago, LionOfBuddha said:

Clearly these pictures were chosen out of bias in favor of Rosen. Still, cool post and think Mayfield and Rosen both have killer eyes.

And don’t forget about how Sam Darnold deals with pressure -he doesn’t. People around him say he doesn’t understand why people feel pressure because to him no matter how big the situation he doesn’t feel it. He just plays football. Could explain his insane amount of comeback wins in college

Feel free to google up some images... The ones I chose are typical, but that is not to say there were zero pix of Allen looking more relaxed.

The pic that's hardest to find is one where Rosen shows fear.

You forgot Barkley.....

"These big pro guys are scary, I can't just run away from them."

7765967_stock-photo-scared-black-man-face.jpg

8 hours ago, StinkHole said:

The kind of eyes you look for in a QB

eyesqb.jpg

Evidence of why this is a really dumb thread. Half of the photos on this thread look like the guys are being orgasmicEvidence of why this is a really dumb thread. Half of the photos on this thread look like the guys are being orgasmic

19 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Rosen's eyes have always reminded me of Rodgers so not surprised to see the pics Tour.

They should, both being pure bloodline Ashkenazi Athiest Crypto Khazarians and all...

My Jewdar on Rogers spiked an easy 5 years before Olivia Munn demanded he go public and pander about his Aunt and his long lost ethnicity. It was...whatever.

Smart guys, both of em. But Rosen isn't Rogers. His vessell is about as sturdy as Bridgewater's...and this is the AFCN.

What did Big Ben's eyes look like in college? Give me a smart tough kid with Big Ben's durability, arm, and size who loves football. Then find another one and grab them too. :-)

I'm all in on Tyrod, Chubb is bpa.

17 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Its an emotional game.

The eyes have nothing to do with it.

If so, then why post the pics?

On 4/22/2018 at 6:40 PM, sisky fringo said:

His vessell is about as sturdy as Bridgewater's...and this is the AFCN.

What did Big Ben's eyes look like in college? Give me a smart tough kid with Big Ben's durability, arm, and size

I don't think I want to know how familiar you are with the sturdiness of Rosen's vessel.

As for Ben in college.. off to Google Images with you.  Ben appears to be more expressive than the college options pictured here 

22 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Still evident, like when playing teams with cheerleaders.

benbugeye.jpg

Kind of looks like Wil Ferrell with a helmet on.

Archived