THE BROWNS BOARD

Shmuck you haslem

syd

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Look you blind motherfukcker................ READ what the others are saying. NOBODY................ and I mean NOBODY but your Homie butt is applauding this draft.

Barkley was THE pick of this draft, and we BLEW IT. We passed on him and wasted a fukcking #1 on a guy who would have been there at 10 -12  maybe longer. Take a QB sure? ONE OF THE BIG GUYS.................... not the Fukcing Manzeil guy.

THen do you take Chub? LMAO............... No, he took Denzel Washington.

I told you Dorsey was Sheet. HE WILL BE GONE.................. HUE will get a stay of execution because of what Dorsey just did.

THe Mayfield pick at #1  #1.................. don't even try to defend this schidt. THe Browns blow. You blow.

I'll save your crap when Mayfield is the next Drew Brees. BTW, your forking insight is still waiting for Paxton Lynch to play a meaningful game.... 

Personally I don''t' give a rat's butt if  (unlikely ) Barkley equals Jim Brown's ONE  Championship.  ZUMBA DANCER IS GONNA GET KILLED IN THE nfl. 

14 minutes ago, Babernakle said:

Little Johnny 2.0 when he doesn’t start he will whine and even if Tyron is playing good the dumbShmuck fans will chant his name and the weak knee staff will start him and he will get destroyed maybe the browns will hit a stoke of luck and he will be banned for substance abuse 

or would you rather have 2X concussions Rosen?   

43 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

LMAO @ The Cleveland Browns.

BARKELEY   the undusputed best pick  goes #2  NO DOUBT WHERE BARKELY GOES......................... THE pooper Browns take a QB at #1  that would have been available at 10.

LMMFAO @ Dorsey...................... LMAO   IN DORSEY YOU TRUST  IN DORSEY YOU TRUST

go take your weak trolling and shove it up your azz

25 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.

How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?

Mayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowMayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowJackets

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Mayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowMayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowJackets

Whatchutalkin'boutwillis boutWhatwillischutalkin' 

26 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

Mayfield will be a cancer when he doesn’t start 

18 minutes ago, Babernakle said:

Little Johnny 2.0 when he doesn’t start he will whine and even if Tyron is playing good the dumbShmuck fans will chant his name and the weak knee staff will start him and he will get destroyed maybe the browns will hit a stoke of luck and he will be banned for substance abuse 

what makes you think this?  he worked his way from a walk-on to breaking college football records.  I think he'll be fine sitting behind tyrod, it's the fans and haslam who will need to be patient. 

25 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Look you blind motherfukcker................ READ what the others are saying. NOBODY................ and I mean NOBODY but your Homie butt is applauding this draft.

Barkley was THE pick of this draft, and we BLEW IT. We passed on him and wasted a fukcking #1 on a guy who would have been there at 10 -12  maybe longer. Take a QB sure? ONE OF THE BIG GUYS.................... not the Fukcing Manzeil guy.

THen do you take Chub? LMAO............... No, he took Denzel Washington.

I told you Dorsey was Sheet. HE WILL BE GONE.................. HUE will get a stay of execution because of what Dorsey just did.

THe Mayfield pick at #1  #1.................. don't even try to defend this schidt. THe Browns blow. You blow.

And you were all over last year of a QB (Trubisky) that most had in the 10-20 range? You are just so full of $hit....  

10 minutes ago, Browns1216 said:

what makes you think this?  he worked his way from a walk-on to breaking college football records.  I think he'll be fine sitting behind tyrod, it's the fans and haslam who will need to be patient. 

That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

2 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

None of what he did in college will work in the nfl he’s not fast has not an elite athlete like Wilson defenses will have a day with him 

58 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

IN DORSEY YOU TRUST? 

Laughing my fauhking butt off.......................... YOU use the #1...................... for a fauhking guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? 

This is too fauhking hilarious even for Ghoolie Antics. How the fauhk can you be that stpuid.

There is no fuking way on earth he'd have been there at 12. Great pick. Going with real scouting not media steered bullcrap. 

51 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

IN DORSEY YOU TRUST? 

Laughing my fauhking butt off.......................... YOU use the #1...................... for a fauhking guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? 

This is too fauhking hilarious even for Ghoolie Antics. How the fauhk can you be that stpuid.

I think you're right again. Mayfield is overrated. Yeah he is accurate ...but as a dink and dunk passer ...not impressive.

Just now, syd said:

pay on the cheep truck stop jimmy draft crap in the first round so they can just be cut and if for some reason we hit on one just trade em so you do not have to pay

Let's see how the other picks go.  I'm not too enthused about the first two, but perhaps we'll get some high profile players with our #2s.  

6 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I like the pick but one will tell. 

I don't like him as the face of our team.  

I know that his football knowledge is good.  I know that he works hard at football.  His football dedication is not like Manziel.....but he's a little kocky punk....and I don't like that as our face.

I'm getting this out of my system because at some point I have to get behind this punk, I mean kid.....as OUR quarterback.

7 minutes ago, Orion said:

ok...we needed a CB.  He's gotta be better than Gilbert, right....

A short QB, now a short CB? WTF?

Don't like that pick either. Yeah he's super fast but.....

At 5-foot-11 and 183 pounds, he is far smaller than the receivers he will be asked to cover, and even with a 39-inch vertical leap he could be prone to losing battles for passes thrown above the shoulder level. He could also potentially be a liability in terms of tackling, though plenty of poor-tackling cornerbacks have proven their worth in the past.

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

I don't like him as the face of our team.  

I know that his football knowledge is good.  I know that he works hard at football.  His football dedication is not like Manziel.....but he's a little kocky punk....and I don't like that as our face.

I'm getting this out of my system because at some point I have to get behind this punk, I mean kid.....as OUR quarterback.

Choir boys finish last... I'm glad we finally got some Nasty on our team for once...

1 minute ago, StinkHole said:

A short QB, now a short CB? WTF?

Don't like that pick either. Yeah he's super fast but.....

At 5-foot-11 and 183 pounds, he is far smaller than the receivers he will be asked to cover, and even with a 39-inch vertical leap he could be prone to losing battles for passes thrown above the shoulder level. He could also potentially be a liability in terms of tackling, though plenty of poor-tackling cornerbacks have proven their worth in the past.

I wish we had a Mel Blount type DB.. That guy was badass!.. But, Hey.. I'm willing to see how it shakes out...

Archived