THE BROWNS BOARD

Seahawks pick penny

bjh2130

5 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Prepare to be upset haha. Don’t be shocked if Landry and/or Hurst gets picked. Dorsey picks RBs in the middle rounds.

Upon further review I would take either Guice of Nick Chubb @ 35. Now I would not be terribly upset with Landry @ 33. Or maybe even another CB like Oliver there.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Upon further review I would take either Guice of Nick Chubb @ 35. Now I would not be terribly upset with Landry @ 33. Or maybe even another CB like Oliver there.

Bill,

While Guice & Chubb are the RBs I like if we were to take one early in the 2nd, Maurice Hurst (DT) would make me very happy.

Mike

16 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Bill,

While Guice & Chubb are the RBs I like if we were to take one early in the 2nd, Maurice Hurst (DT) would make me very happy.

Mike

Hurst instead of Landry gives the inside pass rusher that Shelton was not, so I'm fine with it if Ogbah has recovered 100%. But please get the RB @ 35. Giants likely to take an OL in between our picks so Guice should be there.

11 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Prepare to be upset haha. Don’t be shocked if Landry and/or Hurst gets picked. Dorsey picks RBs in the middle rounds.

Yes....and that would be fine actually.  It is not like we don't have what seem to be fairly quality RBs:  Duke, Hyde, Dayes still.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes I was kind of hoping Sony would drop to us but I'm actually not that worried about running back at this point. Guide is still available if Dorsey is.

WSS

Well....since we could not get Sony....perhaps we can get Samsung...and do OK?  

(let's hear the groans)

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Well....since we could not get Sony....perhaps we can get Samsung...and do OK?  

(let's hear the groans)

Could we play him at LG  ?

Archived