THE BROWNS BOARD

Mason Rudolph

onkyoreceiver

59 minutes ago, syd said:

I just perused this thread and what did I get from it ? 

I can't wait for training camp to start so there will be actual football talk, I mean jeez don't any of you take some sort of summer vaca ?

I'm a rival fan but I haven't been on this board in over a month until today.  I'm on my steeler board every day tho, cell phones make it easy and people fiend for the season. All sorts of news to absorb. People can absorb AND take it easy.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Overrated by whom? I don't think he's as good as Joe Thomas either but he pretty much just started playing the position all things considered. He came into the league either as a defensive lineman or a tight end. I don't remember which was first but he was tried at both. The Steelers then moved him to offensive line. He's not Overrated by the pundits. He's just solid.

Not by pundits or scouts, but by the common fan, overrated by specifically the fans who lost their Sheet when some players took a knee during the anthem. 

He's a good LT starter, though. 

And someone posted just before me that he thought AV is on par with Thomas. He's not. 

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Not by pundits or scouts, but by the common fan, overrated by specifically the fans who lost their Sheet when some players took a knee during the anthem. 

He's a good LT starter, though. 

And someone posted just before me that he thought AV is on par with Thomas. He's not. 

Nickers said that, I agree he's not as good. Steeler fans don't overrate him and those that do don't follow the game closely. They as you said are absorbed in the kneeling angle or not kneeling angle. He's a very solid lt but he's not a hall of famer. I do however expect him to continue to improve.

On 5/9/2018 at 9:16 AM, Zombo said:

Rumors are, this kid is gay. Do not have a  problem with that, props to Steelers for giving him this opportunity and not being overly worried about the locker room shake out or public perception.

Zombo

Photos of Rudolf and his boyfriend were leaked on TMZ:

13-rudolph-red-nose-reindeer.w710.h473.j

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Photos of Rudolf and his boyfriend were leaked on TMZ:

13-rudolph-red-nose-reindeer.w710.h473.j

Looks saucy. I don't care as long as he's throwing touchdowns and not interceptions. He can dress like Elton John for all I care and tie his t-shirts in a knot above his stomach. You all survived Brady Quinn and isn't something like 25% of your roster suckin a little d? I know gipper has been sending in videos of him doing stuff with cucumbers. It may be higher than 25% now. ;)

Xoxo gipper you old predator you.

4 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Tomlin promoted him because that's who Ben wanted. He's been with Ben a long time and when Haley was screaming in people faces or in Ben's face Ben wanted nothing to do with him they brought randy out of the press box. Haley got tossed for a reason and it wasn't tomlin. You are going to find out soon enough on your own sideline. They would bring randy down from the press box to difuse Haley. "Idiot"

As for your other stupid butt post Tomlin was never in danger of losing his job and that was from rooney himself. How many coaches have the Browns gone through and how many have the steelers gone through? How many of the steeler coaches got fired when they left the team? You want to know a substantial contributor to the steelers success? Continuity. You are a shitty poster boo boo. I feel bad for the message board.

Tomlin can control this new guy. Somebody had to go with minority owners pissed and Haley took the fall. Tomlin is a disaster at game management. 

Who cares how many coaches the Browns have gone through? The Browns dont have a HOF QB like Ben whose years are being wasted away with a functioning moron at HC. 11 years and 1 Super Bowl. 7 years not even a post season win. The Steelers are a talented team with a $hit HC. Bradshaw is right, glorified cheerleader is all Tomlin is.

2 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Tomlin can control this new guy. Somebody had to go with minority owners pissed and Haley took the fall. Tomlin is a disaster at game management. 

Who cares how many coaches the Browns have gone through? The Browns dont have a HOF QB like Ben whose years are being wasted away with a functioning moron at HC. 11 years and 1 Super Bowl. 7 years not even a post season win. The Steelers are a talented team with a $hit HC. Bradshaw is right, glorified cheerleader is all Tomlin is.

There is nothing sh*t about Tomlin and once again randy was who Ben wanted. Haley is a pain in the butt. You are going to find out. I guess you can't fu*kin read. Randy has been with the team since 07 and Ben's qb coach since 2010. I also explained why i mentioned the Browns coaching carousel. You once again apparently struggle with reading. Should I get you a subscription to ABC mouse?

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Villaneuva or however he spells his name is a good LT, but he is not nor will ever be Joe Thomas.

He's overrated because of his Army background. If he was some guy who played at random college right out of high school, then went to the NFL, no one outside of Pittsburgh would have ever heard of him. 

They will be blaming him next on the losing.

Just now, boo fagley said:

They will be blaming him next on the losing.

Do you really expect the steelers to be losing? I mean really? Based on what exactly? Haley also wasn't the fall guy for anything, he was volatile and Ben didn't like him. Point blank.

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

There is nothing sh*t about Tomlin and once again randy was who Ben wanted. Haley is a pain in the butt. You are going to find out. I guess you can't fu*kin read. Randy has been with the team since 07 and Ben's qb coach since 2010. I also explained why i mentioned the Browns coaching carousel. You once again apparently struggle with reading. Should I get you a subscription to ABC mouse?

I dont give a fvck who Ben wanted. Tomlin is still in control until the powers that be realize he is a fraud.

Just now, Vagitron said:

Do you really expect the steelers to be losing? I mean really? Based on what exactly? Haley also wasn't the fall guy for anything, he was volatile and Ben didn't like him. Point blank.

Are you a by product of your brother and sister having a son?

Losing? Count the Championships. Use the only tooth left in your head and youve got the correct answer.

Just now, boo fagley said:

I dont give a fvck who Ben wanted. Tomlin is still in control until the powers that be realize he is a fraud.

Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

1 minute ago, boo fagley said:

Are you a by product of your brother and sister having a son?

Losing? Count the Championships. Use the only tooth left in your head and youve got the correct answer.

Your efforts to insult me are seriously weak.

Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

This idiot is not a Browns fan.

Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin fucked his boyfriend.

Zombo

Just now, Vagitron said:

Great coaches and franchises are measured by championships.

Not runner up terrible towels crowing about 12 wins.

Just now, Zombo said:

This idiot is not a Browns fan.

Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin Shmucked his boyfriend.

Zombo

Oh I know. I can see his altered name. I didn't know where is Fandom resides but I knew he wasn't a Browns fan. I hate him more now knowing he's a cheaters fan.

Great coaches and franchises are measured by championships.

Not runner up terrible towels crowing about 12 wins.

Well he has one of those and may get a couple more before he's done. He's not exactly old. Hell if not for the bs overturning of the Jesse James td we would have drawn the titans and likely played the pats in the divisional, could have very easily advanced to the afc championship game. I

5 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

How about those 4 Super Bowls won by steroids?

You just gonna run through all the excuses now? If in fact the steelers were juicing in the 70's so was everyone else. It's just easy to label a team that won that many in close concession as cheaters. Really the same can be said for the Patriots but their antics are documented AND they were punished. I guess all those hall of famers were only good because of the juice? Lol

6 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Well he has one of those and may get a couple more before he's done. He's not exactly old. Hell if not for the bs overturning of the Jesse James td we would have drawn the titans and likely played the pats in the divisional, could have very easily advanced to the afc championship game. I

Ya, because Tomlin has the PATS number. HAHA

You just gonna run through all the excuses now? If in fact the steelers were juicing in the 70's so was everyone else. It's just easy to label a team that won that many in close concession as cheaters. Really the same can be said for the Patriots but their antics are documented AND they were punished. I guess all those hall of famers were only good because of the juice? Lol

The Buffalo Bills admitted that they HAD to take roids to keep up with the Steroid Steelers.

Its well documented how the Stealers won.

The Buffalo Bills admitted that they HAD to take roids to keep up with the Steroid Steelers.

Its well documented how the Stealers won.

Ahhh okay.

11 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

You say "it's a fact" and then link a bleacher article? I could write a bleacher article and submit it right now. 

"Boo boo's vag is as salty as the dead sea, print it"

5 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Lol!

I'll fight you and Ghoolie at the same time.

I challenged him, remember?

Z

How in the hell did I miss the prospect of a ghoolie fight?

3 hours ago, Zombo said:

Lol!

I'll fight you and Ghoolie at the same time.

I challenged him, remember?

Z

Little boys talk about what men do.

Get on a plane to Kansas City and when you touch down contact me and we will get together. You can call me a fag face to face like real men do. In fact, you can say whatever you want to my face. 

Archived