THE BROWNS BOARD

Mason Rudolph

onkyoreceiver

4 hours ago, Vagitron said:

You say "it's a fact" and then link a bleacher article? I could write a bleacher article and submit it right now. 

"Boo boo's vag is as salty as the dead sea, print it"

After the Steelers rattled off those 4 Super Bowl wins they were caught with roids. Yeah, legal, like sodomy used to be legal in Pennsylvania.

It would be another 26 years steroid free before the next Super Bowl win.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Zombo said:

This idiot is not a Browns fan.

Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin Shmucked his boyfriend.

Zombo

Wait.... Boo isn't one of Ghoolie's dozen other accounts?

So there is a real guy who lusts after Ghoolie… like for real?

Wow... this got weird. 

5 hours ago, boo fagley said:

After the Steelers rattled off those 4 Super Bowl wins they were caught with roids. Yeah, legal, like sodomy used to be legal in Pennsylvania.

It would be another 26 years steroid free before the next Super Bowl win.

Well sure rebuilds happen. It's not like they didn't have success during those 26 years. You are pulling more straws than Starbucks.

17 hours ago, Vagitron said:

The steelers wouldn't have drafted Brady Quinn, thats the difference.

Sh*t d*ck

How far back are you going to dig up shite?  Nevertheless....the Steelers didn't need to draft a QB at that point, but if they needed a QB...they may have taken Quinn.

You realize it was Ben that pretty much forced Haley out right? He was talking retirement and once Haley was out of the picture he said he wanted to play another three to five. You really don't follow along outside your Berea bubble.

Boo Fagley is neither of Berea, nor a Browns fan.   He is a troll.....just like you.  He is a Pats fan.  

Pay attention.

Did you forget how good our line is now? Are teams going to load the box on Ben with his offensive options? Do you watch football? All you do is talk out of your butt. Seriously. You jam that megaphone up your butt and just toot toot your way around like a cartoon character.

Listen to the little Khunt Queef.  I know the Steelers have a good OL...but they are certainly not invulnerable.

That still don't mean that he can't get hammered. 

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Boo Fagley is neither of Berea, nor a Browns fan.   He is a troll.....just like you.  He is a Pats fan.  

Pay attention.

I dont troll. Do you really think I troll? I might troll you but you ask for it.

11 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Looks saucy. I don't care as long as he's throwing touchdowns and not interceptions. He can dress like Elton John for all I care and tie his t-shirts in a knot above his stomach. You all survived Brady Quinn and isn't something like 25% of your roster suckin a little d? I know gipper has been sending in videos of him doing stuff with cucumbers. It may be higher than 25% now. ;)

Xoxo gipper you old predator you.

10 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Do you really expect the steelers to be losing? I mean really? Based on what exactly? Haley also wasn't the fall guy for anything, he was volatile and Ben didn't like him. Point blank.

Steelers won't lose....they will be like 9-7.

14 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I dont troll. Do you really think I troll? I might troll you but you ask for it.

Are you a Browns fan?   If you are not a Browns fan on here, you are a fuycking Troll. 

If you don't want to be considered a troll....become a Browns fan.

(but yes...even in the supposed traditional definition of troll....you are CERTAINLY one)

16 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

GFY

I can follow another team if I choose. 

Well....the one thing worse than a troll I guess is a FRAK.

But, I guess I can't really put you in that category.....because certainly you are not a Frontrunner, if you like the Browns.

39 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well....the one thing worse than a troll I guess is a FRAK.

But, I guess I can't really put you in that category.....because certainly you are not a Frontrunner, if you like the Browns.

I have followed the Browns from afar since Marty. 

Just now, boo fagley said:

I have followed the Browns from afar since Marty. 

If you hate Tomlin, you musta really hated Marty ... All that winning and no rings.

Zombo

---He had Montana, Rivers and Brees, no?

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

If you hate Tomlin, you musta really hated Marty ... All that winning and no rings.

Zombo

Marty could coach. He won with the Browns, Chiefs and Chargers. With Grbac, Bono, Deberg, Creig, Gannon, Kosar. No HOF QBs in that group.

Montana was old and not the same player.. Marty had Brees 4 seasons. Tomlin has had Ben 11 seasons going on 12 seasons. 75% more than what Marty had with Brees.

I dont hate Tomlin, but he is way overrated. When Tomlin can start over with a new team and win with an average QB , then he will be good coach.

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

Zombo

Is that all you want is to win some games? Winning seasons? Ask your Bengal neighbors to the south how satisfying losing every post season is.

Do you want to go out and sell 1 house a month? There is only 1 NFL winner every year and thats the Super Bowl champ. The other 31 guys failed.

1 minute ago, boo fagley said:

Marty could coach. He won with the Browns, Chiefs and Chargers. With Grbac, Bono, Deberg, Creig, Gannon, Kosar. No HOF QBs in that group.

Montana was old and not the same player.. Marty had Brees 4 seasons. Tomlin has had Ben 11 seasons going on 12 seasons. 75% more than what Marty had with Brees.

I dont hate Tomlin, but he is way overrated. When Tomlin can start over with a new team and win with an average QB , then he will be good coach.

How'd Belichick do with average QBs?

Kosar, Testeverde, Bledsoe ... those are actually above average QBs. If you include the year Matt Cassel started, I think that is one playoff season out of six without Brady.

Tomlin is already a good coach, Bud, whether you like it or not.

Z

7 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Kosar, Testeverde, Bledsoe ... those are actually above average QBs. If you include the year Matt Cassel started, I think that is one playoff season out of six without Brady.

Z

Youre making my point for me.

Kosar, Bledsoe and Testaverde are not on the same level as Ben and Brady. The best in the league right now are Brees, Ben, Rodgers and Brady. 

48 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Youre making my point for me.

Kosar, Bledsoe and Testaverde are not on the same level as Ben and Brady. The best in the league right now are Brees, Ben, Rodgers and Brady. 

And?

Z

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

....so you answered your own question after contradicting yourself. 

Brilliant.  

The majority of the time I don't troll. I have a good relationship here with more than a few behind the scenes. Gipper just likes trying to ruffle my feathers. He loves me in secret.

19 hours ago, Zombo said:

Z

BB has only ever made the playoffs ONE time where his QB is not Tom Brady. (1994 with Vinny)  It is why I say that I think that BB may be overrated.    That it is Brady, and not BB that is the straw that stirs the Patriots drink.

15 hours ago, Vagitron said:

The majority of the time I don't troll. I have a good relationship here with more than a few behind the scenes. Gipper just likes trying to ruffle my feathers. He loves me in secret.

I have no secrets about you.  I think your screen name on here fits you perfectly.    And as far as you being a troll....I consider EVERY Non Browns fan that posts here to be a troll.   And I don't care what you think the definition of that term is.  But under any definition of that term that even you can come up with, you are still a troll.

Nevertheless....even though you ARE a pussy, and a troll...and a bit of a dumbass a lot of the time......I have no problem with you posting here.  You are welcome to continue to do so.  Beyond that, even if I didn't want you to, I have no power to stop you.  I am not a mod or anything...just another patron.

15 hours ago, boo fagley said:

And?

Rivers played 1 season for Marty. 14 - 2. Kieding missed a game winning FG vs the Patriots that would have sent the Chargers to the AFCC vs the Colts. I was there. Marty was fired.

You are really getting off track.  The title of this thread is:  Mason Rudolph.   Hypothetically, lets say BR gets it so that he has to go into the fetal position for a good part of the season.

Who do you think would take over as the Squibbs starting QB:  Rudolph or Landry.  And how do you think the Steelers and Tomlin would do in that circumstance?

Archived