THE BROWNS BOARD

I hope he wins

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So you believe that, any time a woman speaks in court, it's made up for the purpose of character assassination? You defend Moore and discredit women because you're a partisan stooge, right? 

Moore is innocent. Everyone is innocent until they are proven guilty. Right? 

Prove it and press charges. Or go to jail for lying. Take your pick little fellow.

WSS

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You can't answer questions that are posed? You think capitalism is evil. You think women are less than human. Why should I bother answering?

(At this point I think my imitation game is fading)

Don't worry your ignorance is growing by Leaps and Bounds. If you really wanted an answer to your question, which you don't, I would ask for definition of sexual assault. 

PS just for example many cases I've heard described as sexual assault should not be a crime. 

WSS

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I was doing a typical Steve. Very obviously. After you started on that path yourself. You thwarted my attempted at an ignorant typical Steve by being the master of ignorant typical Steves

Actually little buddy you were doing a typical Woody. And aside from that I'm going to assume that in any interaction we share I would be the master. But thank you.

Bottom line, and back on point, is that you are angry with Roy Moore about something that has nothing to do with the confused, or worse yet fabricated, ranting of one 14-year old chick three or four decades ago.

WSS

"You can't know what happened!"

"It's the fabricated ranting of a 14 year old girl"

Riiiiight Steve

End of the day, whatever happened, I hope justice is the outcome. Moore says plenty of other insane shirt to justify my belief that I don't want him in office.

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"You can't know what happened!"

"It's the fabricated ranting of a 14 year old girl"

Riiiiight Steve

End of the day, whatever happened, I hope justice is the outcome. Moore says plenty of other insane shirt to justify my belief that I don't want him in office.

I think you're being dishonest I think you have no problem with the guys career being ruined whether it happens or not. Cuz you don't like his politics.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think you're being dishonest I think you have no problem with the guys career being ruined whether it happens or not. Cuz you don't like his politics.

WSS

And yet you seem to think you know the truth of the situation...

And you've completely pivoted on the typical Steve tactics, back to posting what I supposedly think in your posts. 

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And yet you seem to think you know the truth of the situation...

And you've completely pivoted on the typical Steve tactics, back to posting what I supposedly think in your posts. 

eh, you are the little bitchy woodypeckerhead that always "FEELS" he's an expert on everything, even though you post snide little ignorant nonsense quips to try make it look that way...

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

eh, you are the little bitchy woodypeckerhead that always "FEELS" he's an expert on everything, even though you post snide little ignorant nonsense quips to try make it look that way...

Oh god you're an idiot Cal

You can't back up anything you retort about, woodypeckerhead. Too bad you took a molting vacation break, and didn't

learn anything, didn't grow up at all - and still can't explain why you stupidly feel stupid one liners... feathers4brains bitch.

44 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You can't back up anything you retort about, woodypeckerhead. Too bad you took a molting vacation break, and didn't

learn anything, didn't grow up at all - and still can't explain why you stupidly feel stupid one liners... feathers4brains bitch.

"You didn't grow up at all!"

"Woodpeckerhead... Feathers4brains... Bitch"

Yes, if only I was as mature as you. 

Ugh, I'm falling back in this Sheet now. Responding to your constant vomiting all over this board. I need to just not bother

well, there is only ONE woodypeckerhead on the board. Odd, we were fine without your one liner little sassy beeaching all the time,

in every thread.

Here's your toy:

81hiWe5FPRL._SL1500_.jpg

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I can't out typical Steve Steve. I can't out stupid you. I concede 

You might have more enjoyable discussion time if you could control your temper, quit being so repetitive and give an honest response once in awhile. 

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

You might have more enjoyable discussion time if you could control your temper, quit being so repetitive and give an honest response once in awhile. 

WSS

I'm never angry here, and I am honest.

This bored is hopelessly repetitive. 95% of the threads are the same thing. I realize you may not see that, it it's the truth. When that much of the board is a hopeless, right wing, jerk off echo chamber you can't really expect much actual engagement from those that exist outside of it. 

Then you go posting with the "well I bet you think this then, huh? And you must think this, no?" and it's Sheet someone now obviously doesn't or has to spend time dealing with in a response. It's annoying and just not worth it. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm never angry here, and I am honest.

This bored is hopelessly repetitive. 95% of the threads are the same thing. I realize you may not see that, it it's the truth. When that much of the board is a hopeless, right wing, jerk off echo chamber you can't really expect much actual engagement from those that exist outside of it. 

Then you go posting with the "well I bet you think this then, huh? And you must think this, no?" and it's Sheet someone now obviously doesn't or has to spend time dealing with in a response. It's annoying and just not worth it. 

bored? lol. just another knee jerk emotional flippity back at ya retort. You never have thought out opinions, you just bitch at people you disagree with, and make sarcastic woodypeckerhead one liners.

Archived