Adoug319

Pretty sad. Bent Rothlickshisbooger, the ignorant scum, got a 25, and still

wasn't smart enough to stay out of trouble allegedly assaulting

a gal in a women's restroom.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

38 Colin Kaepernick

That didn't help with the recent sexual 'abuse' charges against him.

those charges are bullshit. And that will come out.

Didn't Newton get a 21 last year?

Now, would anyone take Manziel over Newton?

I dont see a physical specimen of Newtons caliber in the draft, do you?

Seriously?

yep, QBs come in all shapes and sizes. Manziel is fun size.

I dont think so, and plenty more reputable people agree with me.

and plenty more disagree. he prob splits a vote right down the middle.

very polarizing character as was tebow. you either love him or hate him.

and plenty more disagree. he prob splits a vote right down the middle.

very polarizing character as was tebow. you either love him or hate him.

id say 90% of the boards ive seen have him in the top 20 players overall. Now, with that said, taking him at 4 is risky, but if he starts dropping......

right now, I'm thinking that Savage, qb, is the better bet.

Word is on the NFL channel, that he may work himself into the top of the second round.

Which means, the Browns would have to draft him at #26.

Crazy draft.

Manziel has too many legit questions about the move up to the NFL.

Savage is the better bet. BTW, it's said he will be working out for about 24 NFL teams.

my 12 yo nephew got a 40 on the wonderdick test

but seriously, test results to me are meaningless. we all know plenty of underachievers who can ace a test with the best of them but lack what we call common sense.

Football savvy can't be assessed through multiple choice, t or f questions or ink dot interpretation.

Attention to detail, and the ability to quickly learn new concepts and ideas are far more important.

Although I think Johnny is a idiot and will cause nothing but trouble. People still want him because he's a sexy pick. And hope somehow he can bring him play making to the nfl. First off in the nfl everyone is as fast or faster than him, two polarizing characters really bring locker rooms together. And finally it's cold in Cleveland the boy have never played in cold weather...... Ever!!!! Bad pick moving on.

Don't believe the hype about Savage. He's another Weeden, at the end of the day. Big, prototypical pocket passer with below average mobility and accuracy concerns on both deep ball placement and crossing routes who can get flustered under pressure. Only difference is that Savage knows how to read a defense and call audibles, whereas Weeden didn't know what an audible was.

Don't believe the hype about Savage. He's another Weeden, at the end of the day. Big, prototypical pocket passer with below average mobility and accuracy concerns on both deep ball placement and crossing routes who can get flustered under pressure. Only difference is that Savage knows how to read a defense and call audibles, whereas Weeden didn't know what an audible was.

I like Savage as a 5th or 6th round developmental QB, and the 2nd QB drafted.

I like Savage as a 5th or 6th round developmental QB, and the 2nd QB drafted.

As would I.

But some people are talking about him moving into the second round and that way too high for him. He has physical tools, but there's too many question marks surrounding his game and mental acuity to condone taking him in the early rounds.

I couldn't see a team taking him to be their starter or #2 either, unless Jacksonville goes two QB's early this year.

For such a bad QB draft, there is a ton of talk about all these guys, even the "lower tier" guys like Savage.

LOL, yeah- that Manziel kid drags the overall talent level way down- just kidding. Is it really a bad qb draft, or are we just over analyzing things? So as a developmental guy how about that Jeff Matthews from Cornell? Liked what I saw of him- Another big "slow" guy- though the definition of what "slow" is for a qb is changing. I'd bet the ranch Peyton Manning can't run a sub 5.0 though.

if you could put the attributes of bortles, manziel and bridgewater together in a QB then were talking a #4 guy (hell trade up).

i think some teams are willing to forego the risk and pray for reward because they need a qb TO START DAY ONE. they are that desparate.

i don't believe we're that desperate.

well, we'll find out in a little over 3 weeks.

tick tock.

yeah and ive heard every first round guy rumored to go 1st also

well, you'd hope so or there are a lot of people full of shit in sports media.

the question is where? is the first QB selected going to be @1. 3, 4, 6, 9????

Aaron Rogers and Ben Roethlisberger aren't statues at all.

Brady and Manning are but also extremely accurate.

I'm just tired of this obsession you have to be 6'4 with a laser rocket arm to win football games

No one ever said you had to be....but I heard both Bill Polian and Gil Brandt say that your odds are a lot better to succeed if you have the taller stronger build.

Again, just a matter of playing the odds:

Aaron Rogers and Ben Roethlisberger aren't statues at all.

Brady and Manning are but also extremely accurate.

I'm just tired of this obsession you have to be 6'4 with a laser rocket arm to win football game

It's about winning SuperBowl.

Majority of Superbowls are won by tall pocket passers.

if you could put the attributes of bortles, manziel and bridgewater together in a QB then were talking a #4 guy (hell trade up).

i think some teams are willing to forego the risk and pray for reward because they need a qb TO START DAY ONE. they are that desparate.

i don't believe we're that desperate.

well, we'll find out in a little over 3 weeks.

tick tock.

Who's that desperate?

Oakland got Shuab.

Jacksonville resign Henne.

We got Hoyer.

Houston will got JC and they can get a number of good QB pick in the first pick of round 2.

There's also 2 QB that might be in the market when the draft get closer.

K. Cousin

Ryan Mallet

Archived