THE BROWNS BOARD

With the first pick, i choose

hammertime

Never been big on jerseys...

Probably a hat, a polo or two, and may be time for a new sweater vest.

Maybe a long sleeve turtle neck of some sort for the vest for those cool games in Oct.

Never been big on jerseys...

Probably a hat, a polo or two, and may be time for a new sweater vest.

Maybe a long sleeve turtle neck of some sort for the vest for those cool games in Oct.

LOL! I hear ya! Ready for this?

I bought Tim Couch's jersey, then I bought Courtney Brown's jersey, then I bought William Green's jersey, then I bought Braylon Edwards' jersey...

I'm not exactly a 4 leaf clover for these poor kids if you know what I mean. All that said, I felt pretty good knowing some under-priviledged kid was about to have a new shirt to put on his back. MOST of those jerseys were hardly worn.

Seriously, I WISH they'd bring the prices DOWN on the jerseys and give us MORE options of traditional jerseys without names on the upperback. I'd LOVE to get #34 because it could mean Greg Pruitt or Kevin Mack or maybe a newbie emerging.

- Tom F.

I bought Tim Couch's jersey, then I bought Courtney Brown's jersey, then I bought William Green's jersey, then I bought Braylon Edwards' jersey...

- Tom F.

Tom.....Please don't buy a rookie's Jersey this year!

I will STILL have a moritorium for my family buying Browns gear for me UNTIL our team is respectable again. This includes paying to watch games...I will continue watching streams.

I am hopeful AGAIN this year BUT they must PROVE IT before I lift the moritorium.

They OWE ME at this point.

GO BROWNS!

I will STILL have a moritorium for my family buying Browns gear for me UNTIL our team is respectable again. This includes paying to watch games...I will continue watching streams.

I am hopeful AGAIN this year BUT they must PROVE IT before I lift the moritorium.

GO BROWNS!

You don't have to pay to watch games unless you feel buying a dozen wings and 3-4 beers over 3 hours is paying to watch.

Find a sports bar....I know they have them in your area.

GO BROWNS!

After witnessing the Texans game and Eagles game in person, I'm not spending another dime on anything Browns related until they win a game. Not much to ask, just a game.

I bought a nice stitched #80 Winslow for my first game at CBS in 07 and i guess that needs to be left at home on my way out to Cleveland this autumn. I either go for the Robiskie patch or go new. As it is easier to find Bin Laden than browns gear over here I think I will treat myself to a Jersey in december when I get there. (Along with the other $300 worth of merchandise I can never seem to resist when in C Town) I hope I am buying a defenseive players' shirt.

I'm not exactly a 4 leaf clover for these poor kids if you know what I mean. All that said, I felt pretty good knowing some under-priviledged kid was about to have a new shirt to put on his back. MOST of those jerseys were hardly worn.

Seriously, I WISH they'd bring the prices DOWN on the jerseys and give us MORE options of traditional jerseys without names on the upperback. I'd LOVE to get #34 because it could mean Greg Pruitt or Kevin Mack or maybe a newbie emerging.

- Tom F.

LOL. I have the William Green 31 as well. I am getting a Lewis patch for it. I hate how quickly these jerseys turn over!

- Tom F.

I'd never bought a jersey as an adult until last year when I bought a Carmona ( before he went 2 months on the DL, ERA over 5)...then I got a Sizemore on Christmas (now batting .223, could be 6 weeks+ on the DL). The only time I thought of getting a jersey for any of the New Browns was Winslow.

I like the idea of just sticking with Jim Brown or Kosar, etc.

I've said this a million times buy one on the Browns site and put whatever name you want on it. It's authentic and you'll have it the rest of your life. JUST BE CAREFUL DRYING IT.

BTW, that's only if you're not doing your shopping here. :mad:

I've said this a million times buy one on the Browns site and put whatever name you want on it. It's authentic and you'll have it the rest of your life. JUST BE CAREFUL DRYING IT.

I'd get "Riffer X is a Gaylord" but I'm not sure that would fit across my shoulders

;)

I'd get "Riffer X is a Gaylord" but I'm not sure that would fit across my shoulders

;)

Since I have big shoulders I have one that says HowDawg the Bloody Limey and it fits just fine.

Show it to you next game you're at.

Archived