THE BROWNS BOARD

Sarah Huckabee Sanders - press sec and family - kicked out of dirtbag restaurant

calfoxwc

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

They don't prohibit anyone doing anything because of their sexual choice or genetic predilection or whatever. Just saying they don't want to participate. Just like if you can't get your late term abortion from a Catholic doctor, well you can find somebody who will do it with no repercussions from the law.

WSS

What if your religious beliefs say gays are sinners, unnatural, perverted (stop me if this sounds familiar), then anything could be refused on the grounds of religious freedom. I can't repair that gay guys car, he'll just use it to go be gay places. My religion says I shouldn't promote sin and I consider homosexuality a sin. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What if your religious beliefs say gays are sinners, unnatural, perverted (stop me if this sounds familiar), then anything could be refused on the grounds of religious freedom. I can't repair that gay guys car, he'll just use it to go be gay places. My religion says I shouldn't promote sin and I consider homosexuality a sin. 

I don't know what to tell you Woody. The fact is that certain considerations are constitutional. You're also aware that it doesn't bother me but I don't consider myself a devout Christian. 

I don't suppose we have to extrapolate this to every conceivable example again?

PS I don't think the not fixing the guys car because he might drive it to a queer place holds water. Maybe if the airbrush artist refused to paint it pink and put the words homosexual bl0wjob machine on the door...

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sometimes you just have to live with a little bit of Christianity, or even other religion, in the world. Unless it is completely outlawed like they did in Leningrad or 1984.

WSS

I never said anything about removing Christianity or any other religion. I'm talking about ysung religious freedom as a crutch to discriminate

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I never said anything about removing Christianity or any other religion. I'm talking about ysung religious freedom as a crutch to discriminate

It's still religious freedom whether you call it a crutch or not. Sorry Woody all you can do is hope for a constitutional amendment that will take away the constitutional exceptions we have for religion. I don't know what more there is to it?

WSS

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

tklein_ww2.jpg

Nope. And any attempt to remove that discriminating will be a "war on Christianity"

I basically already got Cal to say it's fine to refuse service to gay people, just because. If you believe that, you can't complain about Huckabee getting refused service either. 

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

cal u prove everytime u post about woodpeckers, how far up ur a ss woody is. he is literally leasing premium office space there.

I think he'll be the most blindingly hypocritical 'man' I'll ever know

(Look, I'm a political journalist now)

it's about politics - not about starting stupid and/or low life bickerings with other posters.

That's a public service announcement - this song is about you two losers:

and there isn't hypocrisy at all - the woodpecker won't stop screwing with changing subjects, and trying to "smart off" to everybody he disagrees with, can never explain why, so, I keep trying to teach him to stop, and he stops....

and everybody on the board can see that he starts the personal crap again, the subject changes again, the gay sassing one liners again.....just like I said he would back earlier on...

apparently when he thinks I forgot.

Nope.

I still remember spending my allowance before I started school, on a cereal box offer of a Lone Ranger kit.

All that came with it, unlike the picture on the box, was a dull gray plastic badge, and a black paper mask that tore when I

bounced my red rockin horse too high and it nearly bucked me off. I don't believe I have ever forgotten anything, ever,

but maybe I did, but I forgot about it.:rolleyes:

I also get involved sometimes when he does it to others too, because it's still mentally warped stuff. How bout you mind your own business and let your little birdbrain friend learn his lesson? That would be best for everybody.

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I also get involved sometimes when he does it to others too, because it's still mentally warped stuff. How bout you mind your own business and let your little birdbrain friend learn his lesson? That would be best for everybody.

so woody cant have a running debate with wss or anybody else? what exactly is he supposed to do here then? u literally give urself one excuse after another, this is not the vehavior if a grown man

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so woody cant have a running debate with wss or anybody else? what exactly is he supposed to do here then? u literally give urself one excuse after another, this is not the vehavior if a grown man

he can discuss anything with anybody. I even answered him honestly a few times, it's the repetitive crap of smart butt cracks,

and belligerent changes of subjects. He mocks others for having stories, but he has none of his own. It got old - he will learn to not do it someday.

He stopped for a good while there, then he started it up again, smarting off at every turn, just because he doesn't like

what others believe, but he can't defend his own non-believe.

woodpecker has being doing it off and on for years to me and my threads - more recently, he gives Steve crap, but

Steve is more tolerant of stupidity - or you wouldn't be here, either, I think.

talk to woody - not me. I reserve the right to self-defense. and what you said to Axe also deserves you being put on ignore in the least, but to me, deserves being kicked off the board. bye.

Archived