THE BROWNS BOARD

Sarah Huckabee Sanders - press sec and family - kicked out of dirtbag restaurant

calfoxwc

Culture war by the left is in full rage now. Not only did they lose the election, but they are losing

all control over our country. They are mad as hell. Tough tata's, lefties.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/06/23/virginia-restaurant-owner-kicks-out-sarah-huckabee-sanders-over-moral-conviction-backlash-ensues

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'll ask this - if you believe you can bar gays from your spot because of "religious and moral beliefs"....  wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say what you feel Sanders "represents" violates their beliefs, no?  

This is where I find the discrimination of patrons a slippery slop beyond compare.  I don't think its right to kick out queers, I don't think its right to kick out Sanders. 

kicking out gays? what are you talking about? and baking a cake or not had to do with

freedom of RELIGION, not political hatred and bigotry.

DgZVn55VQAEwVAg.jpg

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

kicking out gays? what are you talking about? and baking a cake or not had to do with

freedom of RELIGION, not political hatred and bigotry.

DgZVn55VQAEwVAg.jpg

The hardware store in Tenn is a good example. 

And what is the pic for? 

not directed at you, just directed at the hatred of the left for Trump and anybody who isn't

also nazi...er...one of the brownshirt....er.....on the left.

I looked up that hardware store - seems they didn't kick gays out, but did put

up a sign saying "no gays allowed.

Which begs the question - a person goes in as a customer, the store doesn't know he's gay.

so....... in actual practice - it doesn't quite equate.

12 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I would say that ball can bounce on both sides of the court.

It won’t be long until some Dumbocrat steps foot in a restaurant, and is shown the door.

Wasn't that like... The South for the better part of 200+ years? (and counting)

40 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Wasn't that like... The South for the better part of 200+ years? (and counting)

The BIG difference will be that when a conservative restaurant owner refuses to serve a lib...there will be plenty of wailing & whining.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

The BIG difference will be that when a conservative restaurant owner refuses to serve a lib...there will be plenty of wailing & whining.

But this thread and articles about it aren't "wailing and whining"?

But again, I don't care about some specific situation with a baker.

I'm asking if a store owner should be allowed to just flat out refuse service a gay person

Others on here have addressed their views on this. Others that aren't tied to political parties and who's answers don't vary based on the politician involved.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, should you be able refuse service to gay people in your restaurant, store, etc if you so choose?

I won't know they are gay. If they are openly making that known on purpose, they are disrupting my restaurant,

and yeah, I should be able to make them leave. It's their behavior that would be the reason, not the (unknown)

sexual orientation. Sarah Huckabee and family were NOT DOING ANYTHING DISRUPTIVE.

They were asked to leave because they recognized her from TV.

I'd say Sarah Huckabee Sanders should have bodyguards now.

The leftists attempted revolution is becoming violent:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/06/24/dhs-employees-warned-their-personal-safety-at-risk-due-to-outrage-over-trump-admins-border-policy

15 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I guess I'll ask this - if you believe you can bar gays from your spot because of "religious and moral beliefs"....  wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say what you feel Sanders "represents" violates their beliefs, no?  

This is where I find the discrimination of patrons a slippery slop beyond compare.  I don't think its right to kick out queers, I don't think its right to kick out Sanders. 

Did the Texas hardware store, if it was actually in Texas, ever make anyone leave the premises?

WSS

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/red_hen_bigotry_or_moral_conviction.html

Actually Sanders should have pulled a Starbuck and the entire party should have ordered nothing. Just said there used the bathroom and refuse to leave stating "We be waiting for friends" and waited for the chicken bitch to call the police and sue them.

PS. That I would support retaliation, hehe, but I wonder if there are any Republicans on the health department inspection staff?

So now the red hen will be  filled with customers who hate the president. And what's funny about that is it none of them tip.

WSS

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I won't know they are gay. If they are openly making that known on purpose, they are disrupting my restaurant,

and yeah, I should be able to make them leave. It's their behavior that would be the reason, not the (unknown)

sexual orientation. Sarah Huckabee and family were NOT DOING ANYTHING DISRUPTIVE.

They were asked to leave because they recognized her from TV.

Cal, you can be gay without throwing glitter everywhere and annoying others. I shouldn't be surprised by your ignorant response

Though you see to be avoiding the question. I wonder why...

Gay couple comes to your store. Maybe they're holding hands. Nothing more than a regular hetero couple. You know they're gay.

Now, can you refuse service to them? 

Yes or no

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/red_hen_bigotry_or_moral_conviction.html

Actually Sanders should have pulled a Starbuck and the entire party should have ordered nothing. Just said there used the bathroom and refuse to leave stating "We be waiting for friends" and waited for the chicken bitch to call the police and sue them.

PS. That I would support retaliation, hehe, but I wonder if there are any Republicans on the health department inspection staff?

So now the red hen will be  filled with customers who hate the president. And what's funny about that is it none of them tip.

WSS

"We be waiting for friends"

SMH. I guess I shouldn't be surprised

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"We be waiting for friends"

SMH. I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Nor should you. If it's not Afrocentric it doesn't attract the same kind of outrage does it? For instance if the two people in Starbucks who were told not to loiter were white millennials nobody would have said a word. Right?

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nor should you. If it's not Afrocentric it doesn't attract the same kind of outrage does it? For instance if the two people in Starbucks who were told not to loiter were white millennials nobody would have said a word. Right?

WSS

I'm not engaging in a back and forth on this. We tried weeks ago when this happened and it was clear you had a loose grip on reality. Similar to the Roseanne thing. I'm just letting it go.

Archived