THE BROWNS BOARD

Biased reporting

Makes sense

Again, if you're skewed one way or the other, and surround yourself with that media, your "center" probably won't be calibrated. Which we see all of the time on here. 

So I'm not surprised people on here will have issues with most charts like this that are posted.

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Makes sense

Again, if you're skewed one way or the other, and surround yourself with that media, your "center" probably won't be calibrated. Which we see all of the time on here. 

So I'm not surprised people on here will have issues with most charts like this that are posted.

That could explain your resistance to realizing that CNN spends most of his time on anti-trump BS. 

WSS

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Where did I "resist"?

Or are you just spouting nonsense like usual? 

You took issue with my post (stating in effect that if someone is skewed one way or the other  it could taint)  one's opinion of the chart ) my reference to CNN being left wing.

WSS

Ammoland is so far right and fakey/flakey that it dropped off the far right bottom of the page. But glad to see The Blaze hanging in there😜

EDIT: Wait a  minute I think I see my brother pulling it back up.😁

54 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ammoland is so far right and fakey/flakey that it dropped off the far right bottom of the page. But glad to see The Blaze hanging in there😜

EDIT: Wait a  minute I think I see my brother pulling it back up.😁

You're more liberal than cleve and woody combined.

Ag might be more left than me. But he's probably more conservative than me on guns. It's almost like having an independent, non extreme set if political ideals that don't just run in step with a party. 

Most of what he's doing tho is trying to troll the conservative posters on here. Basically what DieHard does but politically flipped. 

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ag might be more left than me. But he's probably more conservative than me on guns. It's almost like having an independent, non extreme set if political ideals that don't just run in step with a party. 

Most of what he's doing tho is trying to troll the conservative posters on here. Basically what DieHard does but politically flipped. 

Hard to say. AG says he's been a John McCain Republican for a good long time. I'm assuming Republican even before John McCain and that he just voted Democrat because Donald Trump said it was raining and it wasn't or some such shitt. Hard to imagine that just because of a personal rag against Trump the guy has completely jumped over to the left side of the fence. Who knows.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Hard to say. AG says he's been a John McCain Republican for a good long time. I'm assuming Republican even before John McCain and that he just voted Democrat because Donald Trump said it was raining and it wasn't or some such shitt. Hard to imagine that just because of a personal rag against Trump the guy has completely jumped over to the left side of the fence. Who knows.

WSS

I'm not really that hard to figure out. From day 1 on here I've made it clear I'm an independent thinker. McCain has been an independent thinker and is known not to always tow the party line if he disagrees. But on other things he is more conservative. I've also said frequently on here that I'm closer to the  Independent and Republican Senators from Maine than anyone else. Why? Because they weigh issues on the own merit or demerit, not a party line. Now Trump for me has always been nothing but a charlatan who I think has a wrecking ball mentality and a Russian Visa Card. I've made no bones about the fact I think he is the greatest threat to American democracy since Benedict Arnold.

And this should give you even more of a clue. I have followed George Will, the conservative writer, for a long time. And if you have been paying attention you will find his thoughts on Trump align with mine. And guess what. This  lifelong very conservative Republican is calling for the country to vote Trump and all his cow towing lackeys right out the door this fall. Maybe some of you should pay attention.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/george-leaves-republican-party-urges-001048438.html

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm not really that hard to figure out. From day 1 on here I've made it clear I'm an independent thinker. McCain has been an independent thinker and is known not to always tow the party line if he disagrees. But on other things he is more conservative. I've also said frequently on here that I'm closer to the  Independent and Republican Senators from Maine than anyone else. Why? Because they weigh issues on the own merit or demerit, not a party line. Now Trump for me has always been nothing but a charlatan who I think has a wrecking ball mentality and a Russian Visa Card. I've made no bones about the fact I think he is the greatest threat to American democracy since Benedict Arnold.

And this should give you even more of a clue. I have followed George Will, the conservative writer, for a long time. And if you have been paying attention you will find his thoughts on Trump align with mine. And guess what. This  lifelong very conservative Republican is calling for the country to vote Trump and all his cow towing lackeys right out the door this fall. Maybe some of you should pay attention.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/george-leaves-republican-party-urges-001048438.html

Well if George Will is a conservative good for him. I've never thought of him as being a party guy but these days as he ages he is more of a ruling class guy. That means the Old Guard Republicans and Democrats. Like the coyote and the Sheepdog at the beginning of the cartoon punching the time card before they fight with each other. But if anybody considers himself conservative I'm wondering why oh, except for reinstating the ruling class, anybody would want the Hillary's and the Chuck Schumer's and the Nancy Pelosi's of the world running the country? You never really talk about any issues just blah blah blah charlatan snake-oil etc etc. So if you agree with George Will and are hoping that the Democrats take over what is it about Democrat policies you like better than Republican? Even though I'll be the first to admit the BS on both sides and the slight slight chance that any of that stuff will ever come to see the light of day.

Try to stick to issues not personalities.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well if George Will is a conservative good for him. I've never thought of him as being a party guy but these days as he ages he is more of a ruling class guy. That means the Old Guard Republicans and Democrats. Like the coyote and the Sheepdog at the beginning of the cartoon punching the time card before they fight with each other. But if anybody considers himself conservative I'm wondering why oh, except for reinstating the ruling class, anybody would want the Hillary's and the Chuck Schumer's and the Nancy Pelosi's of the world running the country? You never really talk about any issues just blah blah blah charlatan snake-oil etc etc. So if you agree with George Will and are hoping that the Democrats take over what is it about Democrat policies you like better than Republican? Even though I'll be the first to admit the BS on both sides and the slight slight chance that any of that stuff will ever come to see the light of day.

Try to stick to issues not personalities.

WSS

I can't get past a man who I believe made his fortune back through selling out to our enemies. That isn't a personality, it's a traitor. And when you add in the fact that he lies about everything, then you don't really have someone you can trust to do anything but do what he's been doing, wreck our alliances and boost our enemies. I can't be any plainer than that. He's a traitor. A traitor who wants to be a dictator. Sorry. Not my cup of tea.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

silly untrue allegations with no evidence backing up nonsense claims.

emotional knee jerkie.

And the article he wrote.

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

cowpoop.

What, you don't like stuff from coming from the opposite end of the spectrum? It's as reliable as stuff that comes from the ultra right. What's the problem?🤣

right.....stuff coming from some internet dude named "Q" is like golden nuggets of truth from the oracle. but reporting on trumpsc ies to russian mobsters,  which people have been reporting on since the 80's.....is leftist dake news smear.

i dont k ow what new dots this dudr is connecting or thonks he's connecting.....but its all likely old unproven accusations. Said unproven accusations tho are lijely true to a certain extent because you cant be in that close proximity to the russian mob without getting some stain on you

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

What, you don't like stuff from coming from the opposite end of the spectrum? It's as reliable as stuff that comes from the ultra right. What's the problem?🤣

pitiful excuse for your hateful nonsense. Absolutely nothing  from the non-left, across the board, like what is rampantly

coming from the entire left now.

Although, EVEN Whining fakenews Chuckhole Schumer dissed Mad Maxine Waters' call for serious harrassment of

all folks who aren't them.

Mad Maxine is very much a nazi brownshirt.

Archived