THE BROWNS BOARD

Biased reporting

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

pitiful excuse for your hateful nonsense. Absolutely nothing  from the non-left, across the board, like what is rampantly

coming from the entire left now.

Although, EVEN Whining fakenews Chuckhole Schumer dissed Mad Maxine Waters' call for serious harrassment of

all folks who aren't them.

Mad Maxine is very much a nazi brownshirt.

5AFAFED2-97D1-410D-B92A-BBBE989364AD.jpeg

get THIS:

The ACLU admits (secretly) in a memorandum that was leaked...

that the cases they take have a pro-leftwing influence as a deciding factor.

Yeah, a lot of folks saw that.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/06/25/aclu-document-impact-on-liberal-causes-is-major-factor-in-choosing-what-free-speech-cases-to-accept

meanwhile, ACLU got 94 million bucks given to them by David Gelbaum.

https://www.aclu.org/news/largest-anonymous-aclu-donor-reveals-identity-and-reaffirms-support-organization

Who is DAvid Gelbaum?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gelbaum

He notably gave $93 million to the American Civil Liberties Union. The enormous contribution came with strings attached, namely the stipulation that America's flagship green organization would not mention excessive immigration as harmful to the environment generally and resource preservation in particular

yep. ACLU agreed to not mention the damage done to America by excessive immigration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty".

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

get THIS:

The ACLU admits (secretly) in a memorandum that was leaked...

that the cases they take have a pro-leftwing influence as a deciding factor.

Yeah, a lot of folks saw that.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/06/25/aclu-document-impact-on-liberal-causes-is-major-factor-in-choosing-what-free-speech-cases-to-accept

Red Rectangle: Nonsense damaging to public discourse

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

pitiful excuse for your hateful nonsense.d

When the birds start singing before the courts we shall see how much is nonsense and how much is closer to the truth. We already know Trump's version about anything has very little to do with veracity. Not exactly his shining characteristic.

empty predictions. give us some evidence that you use to make your point.

as it is, your points are completely unsubstantiated, null and void, and they

reek of elderberries.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

empty predictions. give us some evidence that you use to make your point.

as it is, your points are completely unsubstantiated, null and void, and they

reek of elderberries.

I'm patient enough to wait for the court system to work the way it is supposed to work. But you will decide that they are against King Donald anyway because that's what he wants you to believe, so there's that.

"Reek of elderberries"     I'm turning you in to the AARP.😁

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm patient enough to wait for the court system to work the way it is supposed to work. But you will decide that they are against King Donald anyway because that's what he wants you to believe, so there's that.

"Reek of elderberries"     I'm turning you in to the AARP.😁

that liberal scum org doesn't want to mess with me, I'll give em my Clint Eastwood glare, and they will

cry.

I could have said boysenberries but that would be sexist to you? or blackberries....

another example of faked offense, albeit in jest.

Elderberry
Plants
Sambucus is a genus of flowering plants in the family Adoxaceae. The various species are commonly called elder or elderberry. Wikipedia

Scientific name: Sambucus
Did you know: About 30 species of elderberry make up the genus Sambucus of the family Caprifoliaceae. fsu.edu
Nutrition Facts

Elderberries
Amount Per
1 cup (145 g)

Calories 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.7 g 1%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.4 g  
Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g  
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 9 mg 0%
Potassium 406 mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9%
Dietary fiber 10 g 40%
Protein 1 g 2%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 87%
Calcium 5% Iron 12%
Vitamin B-6 15% Vitamin B-12 0%
Magnesium 1%    
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

40% of dietary fiber. Yep, elderberry is the perfect berry for us old farts. 🧓

However, if you saw my recipe for blackberry rum sauce, you'd stick with that one.

My favorite one of all time that I found in the wild and ate off the bush were wild Maine blueberries. Little small berry that packs more of that taste in one than 5 or 6 of the fat store bought ones.

About  the only berries I can find wild here are dewberries. My grandmother made some really good dewberry jam, but I think I mentioned that a while back.

we have blackberries and rasberries all over the farm - and two neighbors gave me a green light to pick theirs, too,

because they don't.

Too bad the dandelion season is over - that turned out excellent.

Archived