THE BROWNS BOARD

Religious freedom and abortion

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Those damn gay people making the choice to "come out". How dare they. So perverse. Why can't they just not do anything that would indicate they're gay in anyway, and live with that hidden away. Geez

normal people don't shove their sexuality in your beak, woodpecker, hetero or not.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

normal people don't shove their sexuality in your beak, woodpecker, hetero or not.

i tacitly agree with this however two men or two women holding hands or giving each other a peck in public is not offensive nor shoving their sexuality in ur face. parading down the streets like they do in san fran now thats a diff story, but that only happens in very select places and its not normal behavior for 90% of gay people. 

if i owned a restaurant and two people took the "get a room" challenge, it woyldnt matter to me if they were a straight or gay couple. on this issue tho i can find some common ground with u. i too intensely dislike public displays of affection/sexuality that deliberately go too far. 

well, it isn't heteros who are going to a bakery, on purpose of instigating a confrontation, that they KNOW won't want to serve them ...

it's gay "couples".

every time.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Creed. You forgot that one or sidestepped it.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/creed

WSS

Oh, then I disagree with that. I'd prefer to keep it to genetics and religion. 

Refusing KKK members, refusing liberals, refusing Steelers fans... Go for it. 

Refusing women, blacks, gays, Christians. No go.

At least that's where I fall

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i tacitly agree with this however two men or two women holding hands or giving each other a peck in public is not offensive nor shoving their sexuality in ur face. parading down the streets like they do in san fran now thats a diff story, but that only happens in very select places and its not normal behavior for 90% of gay people. 

if i owned a restaurant and two people took the "get a room" challenge, it woyldnt matter to me if they were a straight or gay couple. on this issue tho i can find some common ground with u. i too intensely dislike public displays of affection/sexuality that deliberately go too far. 

Right. 

It's clear though that "shoving their sexuality in your face" means different things to Cal for hetero vs gay couples. 

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right. 

It's clear though that "shoving their sexuality in your face" means different things to Cal for hetero vs gay couples. 

Some of you guys pretend to be men of the world but has anyone ever been to a gay pride parade? Anybody?

WSS

ever hear of a heterosexual (normal, healthy) pride parade?

only sick sombietches have groteque parades about their sexuality.

Those perverted images...like a woodpecker humping a tree, and blaming

straight people for his splinters.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Some of you guys pretend to be men of the world but has anyone ever been to a gay pride parade? Anybody?

WSS

No...

But if someone was hosting a parade inside my place of business, I'd kick them out regardless of the content of the parade

Because, you, that's what we're talking about. Inside a place of business. Where there's very clearly a double standard for one of our posters that he eludes to each post but refuses to acknowledge outright.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No...

But if someone was hosting a parade inside my place of business, I'd kick them out regardless of the content of the parade

Because, you, that's what we're talking about. Inside a place of business. Where there's very clearly a double standard for one of our posters that he eludes to each post but refuses to acknowledge outright.

Huh? Not trying to be a dik but could you rephrase that?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Huh? Not trying to be a dik but could you rephrase that?

WSS

Got a little broken up there.

The point being, I don't really care what some gays do in a parade in San Francisco or wherever. This discussion shifted towards Cal's clear bias against gays, and what he considers "perverse, disruptive" behavior. Sure, a gay oily dude in a thong with streamers would be disruptive in a store. But so would a straight due doing the same thing. Point being, the parade has no influence on what we're discussing now; actions within a store. 

Here, a hetero couple kissing is just normal fair. A gay couple doing the same, to some here, seems to be incredibly disruptive in some way. 

There is a very clear double standard, bias, etc that is being displayed, but a complete refusal to admit it. Which is weird. 

there isn't a bias - I've never seen a couple kissing in a dept store my entire life.

Woodypeckerhead, you need to get laid. Go find some gay nazi homeboy with

whips and chains - apparently your style.

You just won't admit it?

Archived