THE BROWNS BOARD

Putin admits collusion and illegal political activity to benefit a presidential candidate

calfoxwc

29 minutes ago, Axe said:

Why? Our MSN is a far bigger joke than Tass, or Pravda, and RT..

not true, i actually know a russian armenian who said they're exactly the same thing. In russia, according to him, the news agencies know that u know that they're full of sht....and they dont care,  they bs u anyway. He said its exactly like CNN and FOX, no difference

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So now you're quoting Tass? 

You are so desperate to pull the focus off the traitor in the WH that you have to now use Tass?

Pathetic.

what's pathetic is that my title was a giveaway - you were so delighted to read the news, and then you realized

you got the opposite story. You got so excited, believing it to be Trump, and then you crashed, because it was involved your

higgardly.

You mad, bro.

LOL LOL.

Truth is, I have no idea about it being true. But I put out the bait, and you happily ran into the trap.

Per the time my post started, "4 hrs ago".... your indignant reply was "4 hrs ago"

LOL.

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

what's pathetic is that my title was a giveaway - you were so delighted to read the news, and then you realized

you got the opposite story. You got so excited, believing it to be Trump, and then you crashed, because it was involved your

higgardly.

You mad, bro.

LOL LOL.

Truth is, I have no idea about it being true. But I put out the bait, and you happily ran into the trap.

Per the time my post started, "4 hrs ago".... your indignant reply was "4 hrs ago"

LOL.

I did not get excited at all. I saw your source and knew immediately it was going to be the Russian propaganda tool.  You must think I was born yesterday.

You could have just as easily quoted Radio Moscow or Radio Havana and any fool would know what it contained before reading just as they would Tass.

Or does this mean that from now on I need to treat everything you post as just a troll and not take you seriously at all? You can't have it both ways.

And why didn't you post Tass's article about the the Russians implementing the secret agreement made with TRaitorUMP on Syria? Now there is something newsworthy from Tass about the Traitor in Charge. That wouldn't have been worth it. Oh, I misspoke. Did I say wouldn't? I meant would. LOL! Those key words still make him King Liar BTW. He's just as bad at it now as he was before that ridiculous "takeback" that no one in their right mind believes anyway.

lol.

got you good.

you got excited to get the goods on PRESIDENT TRUMP, and it was on the dems and your higgardly.

Jumped on it like a cheshire cat.

it was tass, and my subject line was a huge clue, and you excitedly blew past like like MOnica Lewinski.

Archived