THE BROWNS BOARD

The NY Times Latest Hire

OldBrownsFan

The latest hire for the NY Times editorial board is a real piece of work. She is a racist man hating and cop hating bigot who will fit right in with the "prestigious" NY Times (Slimes). The hypocrisy on the left knows no limits.

http://therightscoop.com/racist-check-out-these-insane-tweets-by-a-new-editorial-member-just-hired-by-the-ny-times/

http://therightscoop.com/f-the-police-turns-out-nyts-sarah-jeong-also-sent-anti-cop-tweets/

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

oh boy, trigger alert. Nothing gets old whiteys max triggered quite like an uppity lil yella cnt...

I would tell this racist who hails from South Korea that many white men fought and died in Korea so South Korea can be free today.

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Racism is and always has been wrong.  Even if it was wrongly allowed in past history, today there is no reason to accept it or allow it from anyone.

The double standard of the NY Times is breath taking. They recently fired a new hire because of re-tweeting a tweet they said was racist. This gal has way more than one racist tweet but a boatload yet the Times defend her hiring. Really?

13 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Here's immigrant from Africa expressing her gratitude at being free and allowed in our great country:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/04/statue-liberty-climber-spews-anti-america-chant-outside-manhattan-court

If she is not a citizen she ought to be on the first plane or boat out of our country that she hates so much. 

Very bad hire on their part. I once had a black history prof try to tell me you could not be a racist if you were black. I told her that "racist" knows no skin color. It only requires you to hate people different from you without knowing a damn thing about who they are as a person, nor giving them a chance to exceed your prejudicial expectations to the better.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Odd language from one of the cnts that cries about racism for much less inflammatory crap than this.

WSS

i dont cry about anything.People are peoole i give no fuks. But if u say something racist then say it isnt racist, i will call u on it. If u wanna be racist ur free to be racist steven....

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Very bad hire on their part. I once had a black history prof try to tell me you could not be a racist if you were black. I told her that "racist" knows no skin color. It only requires you to hate people different from you without knowing a damn thing about who they are as a person, nor giving them a chance to exceed your prejudicial expectations to the better.

You were spot on Tex. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

i dont cry about anything.People are peoole i give no fuks. But if u say something racist then say it isnt racist, i will call u on it. If u wanna be racist ur free to be racist steven....

Racism is a bullsht charge. Of course any whining little accusation from you is bullsht.

WSS

Archived