THE BROWNS BOARD

Survival

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The undefeateds ... everyone is livin gin LA except London Brown who all about the ... Redskins? I hope that is a brilliant strategy, Cotton.

image.png

One Strikes: Again all , LA except Kvoeth who forget to check the reminder button.

image.png

And, ALREADY ELIMINATED? Can't believe someone beat me to it this year.

The Berean forgot he was playing.

Jarrod goes down in flames with the Baltimore Ravens ... so appropriate.

image.png

Z

So, the only guy who voted for a team not from LA playing on Sunday gets the strike. I guess this is about not sticking your head up...

WEEK 3 Sunday 9/23 -  4:05PM ET  CHARGERS AT RAMS.....but then again if you picked one or both already they're gone, oh well.

Hmmmm, BROWNS?

Just now, Mark O said:

I"m taking the Browns this week.   It's already locked in

......I was kidding Mark, seriously unless you really want some more BROWNS Kardiac Kids like drama on national TV on a Thursday night with the INDIANS also in town. But that would be fun. :o

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

......I was kidding Mark, seriously unless you really want some more BROWNS Kardiac Kids like drama on national TV on a Thursday night with the INDIANS also in town. But that would be fun. :o

I'm taking the Browns.  I'll be at the game and the Browns are going to win.    The Indians game don't mean a lot till October now that they've clinched the division.  Just make sure everyone stays healthy and have them sharp and ready to go in October.

Just now, Mark O said:

I'm taking the Browns.  I'll be at the game and the Browns are going to win.    The Indians game don't mean a lot till October now that they've clinched the division.  Just make sure everyone stays healthy and have them sharp and ready to go in October.

It would be one he11 of a party.

1 hour ago, Mark O said:

I"m taking the Browns this week.   It's already locked in

How? Yahoo won't let me pick Week 3 until tonite's game is over...

9 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

And you are nothing, if not mental...

You don't have to tell me.    I'm the idiot who's flying over night Wednesday night so I can make it to Cleveland to watch the Browns with a bunch of weirdo Brits named Nigel. 

19 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Man... lotta folks were a concussion away from a strike. 😱

A big collective WHEW!  GO BROWNS!

On 9/19/2018 at 11:19 PM, Zombo said:

Where you ladies Week One when I took a tie for the team?

I did not pick a loser ... no matter what Yahoo says.

Z

You just picked the wrong week to pick the Browns...  

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

... And the Cleveland people look brilliant right now as Buffalo up 24-0 on Vikings.

Zombo

I was petrified of Hue so I changed my browns win pick at the last second to the Vikings for a sure bet.

I'm definitely looking like the dumbass of the week, and I admit it. I own up to it.

I'll play the Browns vs. the Raiders next week for my redemption.

6 minutes ago, Zombo said:

... And the Cleveland people look brilliant right now as Buffalo up 24-0 on Vikings.

Zombo

Make that 27-0. There is a great disturbance in the force. Did the Vikes think the only thing they had to do to beat the Bills was show up?  

Archived