THE BROWNS BOARD

Flash Is Back

MLD Woody

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Gordon better invest so he can pay that baby momma.

2 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Didn't he have like two years off? Couldn't Shmucking stretch in Florida at least!

Yeah... Can't get in the field to practice.  He is probably having anxiety issues.

Forgot the movie that was in- "so much hate".  Lighten up. We're paying Gordon less this year than Shon Coleman and Jeff Janis-  and I doubt anyone will give a rat's a$$ if those two don't make the roster. 

Consider this hatah- Gordon has a 2013 level season- it's the NFL bargain salary of the decade. 

4 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Didn't he have like two years off? Couldn't Shmucking stretch in Florida at least!

Yeah... Can't get in the field to practice.  He is probably having anxiety issues.

Forget the last 5 games of last year?

Wtf is wrong with you idiots...

What gets me is for a guy that has played 5 games in 3 years and you goble up his finger as the savior of the wr issues is funny.

What ever he gets paid 950I this year?  

The dude has issues.  

Just hope he doesn't was a roster spot.

I don't have faith in repeat fuuckup.

So, if he doesn't dress for the game on opening day because of his 'hammy' or for lack of preparedness.....he still collects a paycheck so he can pay his child support, right?

On 8/25/2018 at 9:25 PM, LBC mike said:

What gets me is for a guy that has played 5 games in 3 years and you goble up his finger as the savior of the wr issues is funny.

What ever he gets paid 950I this year?  

The dude has issues.  

Just hope he doesn't was a roster spot.

I don't have faith in repeat fuuckup.

You know what? I don't have any great faith in Gordon either. But to have the attitude, always been a f-up, will always be a f-up. is wrong. There's going to be around 20 guys (more like 50) on the Browns roster wasting spots with less innate ability than Gordon. That's a FACT, Jack. Spin it however you want to. It's the only reason Gordon is still here. He has rare, and I do mean rare God given talent. If he didn't he'd be selling cars at that dealership that gave him a chance the last time or something similar.  

3 hours ago, Orion said:

So, if he doesn't dress for the game on opening day because of his 'hammy' or for lack of preparedness.....he still collects a paycheck so he can pay his child support, right?

And if Gordon lays 100 yards and two TDs on the Steelers, will you STFU?  

12 hours ago, Orion said:

That’s a weird thing to get bent out of shape over. Regardless of what happens on the field, being able to pay child support isn’t a bad thing.

Gordon will play against the Steelers. Callaway and Landry will start, but you'll see Flash soon and often. Joe Haden gonna shit himself trying to cover him. Just when the Steelers think they've got our WRs covered Nojoke will slice them down the middle for a TD. Then they'll play a safety deep to try stop all this shit and Duke Johnson will start burning their linebackers, Gonna be fun.

Zombo

4 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Gordon will play against the Steelers. Callaway and Landry will start, but you'll see Flash soon and often. Joe Haden gonna Sheet himself trying to cover him. Just when the Steelers think they've got our WRs covered Nojoke will slice them down the middle for a TD. Then they'll play a safety deep to try stop all this Sheet and Duke Johnson will start burning their linebackers, Gonna be fun.

Zombo

I hope you are right. But I watched their 1's this weekend and they are loaded. We don't have a good enough OL yet, so the D is just going to have to play lights out for 4 quarters to give us a chance.

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

That’s a weird thing to get bent out of shape over. Regardless of what happens on the field, being able to pay child support isn’t a bad thing.

...not bent out of shape.  It's a good thing.  As in, The positive thing to come out of not being able to play week 1.  If he can't play.  Hopefully he can...but it's a new offense and he's probably pretty far behind.

Just watched Gordon's highlights again. He has top 10 WR... EVER talent.

Not sure if I feel excited, saddened, or sick to my stomach, but I know I'm hopeful...

My only concern is he has been most productive with big arm QBs chucking it deep and he goes and gets it... less productive with short pass QBs... will Tyrod be able to get the most out of him?  Not sure...

All this talk about Gordon. He is as Hoorta and Zombo said flat out a star/freak of nature and he will be a force against the Steelers. If the OL can hold up, no team can shut down Gordon, Landry, Calloway and Njoku, and Carlos Hyde. That is a whole lot of talent! 

And they should have plenty of opportunities to shine because the defense should be forcing a lot of punts each and every game. 

I can't wait to see Avery or Miles Garrett level Big Ben! He is going to wish he had retired. 

22 hours ago, Orion said:

If, money, if money

Your money? Nope...

Next...

7 hours ago, Orion said:

Have some of you people gone completely freakin' mad?  

I'm not the one throwing out conspiracy theories. He will get on the field when he gets on the field. I don't need irrelevant speculation about his children, as it has nothing to do with football. 

He tweaked a hamstring, it's gotta be a conspiracy!!!!

21 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I hope you are right. But I watched their 1's this weekend and they are loaded. We don't have a good enough OL yet, so the D is just going to have to play lights out for 4 quarters to give us a chance.

Who is loaded? The Steelers? On defense?   I think you have been smoking what Tour has been investing in.

Just now, The Gipper said:

Who is loaded? The Steelers? On defense?   I think you have been smoking what Tour has been investing in.

Their defensive line spent the whole game in the Titans backfield. They were relentless like water through a sieve. Mariota was forced into a horrible game and Henry was having trouble getting handoffs without competing  with DLs for it. It was not pretty. On offense ole uncle Ben looked in the best shape in years though he did have several off throws. It was not from pressure though. He has a huge group of talented receivers and Bell did not even play.

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Their defensive line spent the whole game in the Titans backfield. They were relentless like water through a sieve. Mariota was forced into a horrible game and Henry was having trouble getting handoffs without competing  with DLs for it. It was not pretty. On offense ole uncle Ben looked in the best shape in years though he did have several off throws. It was not from pressure though. He has a huge group of talented receivers and Bell did not even play.

They may be good enough to win this weak division....that is about all I would give them.

12 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Think we are all johnsen for the season to start.  With high hopes and don't want failure.  Again.

Perhaps you meant "Jonesing"?

On 8/25/2018 at 1:40 PM, Tour2ma said:

To the investors out there...

If you've not gotten on the cannabis train, do so. I jumped into three stocks a couple months ago and my laggard is up 23%. One other is up 28% and my champ is up 60+%.

Update: My "laggard is up 14% today... :)

Archived