THE BROWNS BOARD

Flash Is Back

MLD Woody

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

1. He was a QB. Supposed leader who fled the team.

2. He never got sober while a member of the team.

I'm sure if he did, he would have been welcomed back, in fact, didnt he do rehab once and the Browns welcomed back, said all the right things, no?

Oh, and he sucked.

Zombo

That last is the most critical

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Oh.... I'm pulling for Josh, but let's be realistic.... the Gordon of whom you speak hasn't been seen in years.

lol... thanks, Flugs.

Enjoyed being away... am enjoying being back.

I kind of agree in that the productive version of Gordon hasn't been seen in years, but then I think back to last year and to Gordon's first game against the Chargers. The Gordon that hasn't been seen in years? Yeah, he was there against the Bolts. Don't look at the 84 yards receiving, or whatever he had. Look at the amount of total WHIFFS Kizer had to Gordon, and not on short stuff. We all realize that no QB hits EVERY throw, but I went back and watched Gordon in that game, and he could've EASILY had 200 yards. I'm not even exaggerating. Kizer missed a 65 yard TD pass to Josh on that weird offensive lineup, and there was also another deep miss. So while I agree that Gordon hasn't technically been seen in years, he's still lurking close by. 

put Josh's program release papers in a fax machine,dial Roger & crank the handle & let this guy go to work.(paychecks matter). #FreeFlash  https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/07/jimmy_haslam_josh_gordon.html   

1 hour ago, domcucch1994 said:

So will we see Josh Gordon week 1? 

Oh god when I glanced at that I saw week 17

........better not be.Week 1 they might have a punchers' chance to beat pizzburgh! Just checked open PIT -7 now PIT -5.5.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think so.

I think so, in fact, I'm betting we see him during the last preseason game.  At least for a little bit.  We're going to want Josh to get some live reps in a game before the real thing comes around.  I'd bet Josh gets cleared for practice this weekend, possibly even by Friday.  

11 hours ago, gumby73 said:

put Josh's program release papers in a fax machine,dial Roger & crank the handle & let this guy go to work.(paychecks matter). #FreeFlash  https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/07/jimmy_haslam_josh_gordon.html   

Yeah, but that's an old article. Does Goodell have to sign off? Maybe, maybe not.  There were reports Josh gets cleared to practice when his medical supervision gives him the OK to do so.  

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, but that's an old article. Does Goodell have to sign off? Maybe, maybe not.  There were reports Josh gets cleared to practice when his medical supervision gives him the OK to do so.  

Seems Mike Florio & others have run away from their own stand on Gordon having to meet with Roger.It's gone google-less, so i posted haslams. Roger is his own author to his own drug policy program. Am not sure where 'Gordon's' own "personal overall health" checks-in and fits in Roger's stage 3 program..either does Tom Pelissero as of 8-18-18  https://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/8282/josh-gordon  the media red flag tossing, "meeting Roger" began when Josh had to be designated as "Did Not Report".. the only guy keeping Josh off the practice field with that kind of power is God-Dell...the thing that keeps flashing in my head is when Josh was dumb enough to skip a NFL test..All Reports say he has passed every test...but the 1 guy that knows if he missed..maybe? HueJax says Friday,than Saturday, now back to s00n..am hoping it just happens..Josh looks positive & in great shape

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, jcam222 said:

He dominated his matchups last year too. We simply didnt have any one who could throw the ball to him. His conditioning is light years ahead of the year he dominated. We have 2 QB's who are accurate with plenty of arm. He is about to bitch smack every DB in the division. 

They came out and said they were not using Josh to his full potential  last season because we were not going to do anything any how, so why would they have him do anything that could take a team by surprise? Look for him to have  a great year. Landry has great hands but is no burner like Josh. We have good wideouts and we don't need dez.

Gordon is what I would call a Thoroughbred Horse WR.🐎 A rare 6' 3" 225lbs of grown a$$ man moving at 4.4 speed..At this rate, your comparing Jabar to wrestling Bob Lanier up & down the floor all night;)..At Josh's size combined with his speed doing his job, ya can't count on Josh's full effort every down, in every set of downs. He needs plays off. He's never played 16 games in his life. now if we can just get him in the starting gate..Nay!   

9 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Gordon is what I would call a Thoroughbred Horse WR.🐎 A rare 6' 3" 225lbs of grown a$$ man moving at 4.4 speed..At this rate, your comparing Jabar to wrestling Bob Lanier up & down the floor all night;)..At Josh's size combined with his speed doing his job, ya can't count on Josh's full effort every down, in every set of downs. He needs plays off. He's never played 16 games in his life. now if we can just get him in the starting gate..Nay!   

Josh looks like freaking Kong. I've never been so intrigued and attached to a player, and I want him to have success so badly. 

3 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Josh looks like freaking Kong. I've never been so intrigued and attached to a player, and I want him to have success so badly. 

I understand the feeling, and I want him to success too, but I'd recommend being cautious with what we expect from him. 

17 hours ago, gumby73 said:

He certainly looked BIG in his HK debut.

To the investors out there...

If you've not gotten on the cannabis train, do so. I jumped into three stocks a couple months ago and my laggard is up 23%. One other is up 28% and my champ is up 60+%!

Archived