THE BROWNS BOARD

Evil Ted Cruz Has Past History of DUI/Hit and Run

htownbrown

Ted Cruz is a spineless toad. Insults from Trump to his wife and his father and unjustly lied saying his father was part of the JFK assassination. Spineless toad is now taking the Trump endorsement. I'll vote for the Libertarian or the Independent rather than either the R or D.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ted Cruz is a spineless toad. Insults from Trump to his wife and his father and unjustly lied saying his father was part of the JFK assassination. Spineless toad is now taking the Trump endorsement. I'll vote for the Libertarian or the Independent rather than either the R or D.

Just come out of the fuking closet and register and vote as a Democrat.

😂

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just come out of the fuking closet and register and vote as a Democrat.

😂

I like Cornyn though so I cant do that and vote for him in primaries when he comes up again. It's Toad Cruz I can't support.

Ted Cruz old man was hanging out in the same room with the guy that assassinated Kennedy. Doesn't necessarily mean he was associated with him but it doesn't mean it was a complete coincidence. Either way I wouldn't think the old guy conspired to kill Kennedy. Be honest for a second if you cork soakers had a picture of Donald Trump's old man at the dinner table with Hitler it would be on every news Outlet in the United States. Probably the world.

WSS

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm glad to see Cruz not nursing a grudge against Trump. Cruz has been supportive of Trump's policies because they have been good for the country. I would have lost respect for Cruz if he hadn't supported Trump on policy. Take McCain for example who campaigned on repealing Obamacare. That was a promise to all who voted for him that if he was elected he would vote to repeal Obamacare. When repeal of Obamacare lost by one vote guess who was the deciding vote not to repeal Obamacare?  It was the liberal media's darling John McCain who was petty enough to join the "Trump resistance" movement with the democrats.

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Ted Cruz old man was hanging out in the same room with the guy that assassinated Kennedy. Doesn't necessarily mean he was associated with him but it doesn't mean it was a complete coincidence. Either way I wouldn't think the old guy conspired to kill Kennedy. Be honest for a second if you cork soakers had a picture of Donald Trump's old man at the dinner table with Hitler it would be on every news Outlet in the United States. Probably the world.

WSS

All I needed to see was Trump talking about Putin in Helsinki.🤴🤩

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

All I needed to see was Trump talking about Putin in Helsinki.🤴🤩

So what in particular is it you have against Putin and or Russia? And in what way has the United States Grease the skids for Russian skulduggery under the Trump Administration? Think back to when your candidate was Secretary of State and compare the two.

Try to answer without a bunch of meaningless personal attacks.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So what in particular is it you have against Putin and or Russia? And in what way has the United States Grease the skids for Russian skulduggery under the Trump Administration? Think back to when your candidate was Secretary of State and compare the two.

Try to answer without a bunch of meaningless personal attacks.

WSS

Same thing McCain and Graham have against Putin, totally corrupt former KGB agent robbing his country blind and totally committed to the downfall of democracy in the world. He wants to recreate the old Soviet Union with it's goal of world dominance again. He has Trump in his hands through their usual policy of Kompromat via his Russian Oligarch buddies. It's only a matter of time before it all comes out, which is why Trump is desperate to stop the Mueller investigation. He knows where it's going.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Same thing McCain and Graham have against Putin, totally corrupt former KGB agent robbing his country blind and totally committed to the downfall of democracy in the world. He wants to recreate the old Soviet Union with it's goal of world dominance again. He has Trump in his hands through their usual policy of Kompromat via his Russian Oligarch buddies. It's only a matter of time before it all comes out, which is why Trump is desperate to stop the Mueller investigation. He knows where it's going.

So basically you have nothing. I understand you really don't care about the Mueller investigation aside from the fact that it would damage the president you have a personal grudge against.

And unless you were lying and have been a Democrat all along can you tell me the difference between the CIA and the KGB? And then tell me if you hated George HW Bush?

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So basically you have nothing. I understand you really don't care about the Mueller investigation aside from the fact that it would damage the president you have a personal grudge against.

And unless you were lying and have been a Democrat all along can you tell me the difference between the CIA and the KGB? And then tell me if you hated George HW Bush?

WSS

I have said from the very beginning that I trusted the Mueller investigation to go through a thorough judicial process through our court system. If King Liar is not guilty of anything then he has nothing to fear. It is my opinion that he is Kompromat. I've never had that opinion about any other politicians, Republican or Democrat. If Mueller finds nothing then I can live with the results. But I fully expect the Kompromat King to stop it when it gets too close to home. And the CIA works for a democracy. The KGB works for a despot. 

So tell me this. Why do you think Trump is so innocent? Two can play the fishing expedition game.

Are you in favor of communist governments ruling the world?

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If Mueller finds nothing then I can live with the results.

yeah, but can you be quiet about it when he never does find anything..

which he hasn't, for going on two years.

then, maybe you could talk about how this entire fake prosecutor and fake investigation was set up by the clintons, and obamao, and obamao's loyal hacks at the head of the fbi and cia and fbi and doj?

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

yeah, but can you be quiet about it when he never does find anything..

which he hasn't, for going on two years.

then, maybe you could talk about how this entire fake prosecutor and fake investigation was set up by the clintons, and obamao, and obamao's loyal hacks at the head of the fbi and cia and fbi and doj?

And of course Sen. Graham is in on it too since he says he will protect it and feels Mueller is the only person in America who can exonerate the president. 

And if Mueller finds nothing, then he finds nothing. Then yes I would then say Mueller found nothing to substantiate my belief that Trump is Kompromat. So far Helsinki and his threats to terminate it makes me believe I am right. But once again, I will defend our court system to get it right. As much as I would like Texas Ranger style justice from the 1840's, he hasn't stolen any horses that I'm aware of.

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I have said from the very beginning that I trusted the Mueller investigation to go through a thorough judicial process through our court system. If King Liar is not guilty of anything then he has nothing to fear. It is my opinion that he is Kompromat. I've never had that opinion about any other politicians, Republican or Democrat. If Mueller finds nothing then I can live with the results. But I fully expect the Kompromat King to stop it when it gets too close to home. And the CIA works for a democracy. The KGB works for a despot. 

So tell me this. Why do you think Trump is so innocent? Two can play the fishing expedition game.

Are you in favor of communist governments ruling the world?

I guess that's a fair question I asked you often enough. But first and foremost the special prosecutor in and of itself is a Witch Hunt no matter who the target may be. Take a moment to remember special prosecutors in the past who pretend to investigate one thing but look for anything to nail the target for. Scooter Libby never outed Valerie Plame Bill Clinton was never mailed for Whitewater Martha Stewart never committed insider trading. All three were set up on a stupid perjury trap. That's what mower wants to do with President Trump. I'm sure the guy has done plenty of stuff that he'd rather weren't public record. So have I. So has just about everybody that I know. But unless somebody can prove that he actually dealt with Putin this Representatives to dig up dirt on Hillary... And even if he did the dirt was real.

If in fact the investigation was to truly find out what effect the Russian interference had with the election then I think the evidence proves there was none. I have no doubt somebody hacked your candidates party as well as the Republicans. I don't. There was some fake news but I can't imagine you won't admit it came from all different places. God only that it was happily repeated for Fun and Profit by United States news organizations. So tell me who's the bad guy? The people that dug up the dirt or the people who spread it for money? Not only that but your candidate when she was Secretary of State at her boss President Obama bent over backwards for the Russians. A lot more than the Trump Administration ever has. But I didn't hear you crying about that.

Communist ruling the world??? Come on Senator McCarthy. What do you think the Iranians and Russians Afghanistani and other governments all over the world teach about the United States? You want to cry that Putin is a despot? Tell that to the thousands of innocent people killed by us War intervention and get back to me. How much worldwide fuhrer has been stirred up buy reports of atrocities at gitmo? CIA still seem pure and clean to you?

Frankly I don't even believe that John McCain and Lindsey Graham care at all about the investigation aside from the fact it's meant to take down a guy they hate. Probably rightly so because as I said often the president tends to be an a-hole and probably handled the entire McCain incident poorly. But don't kid yourself those guys love power as much as anybody else.

Still at the end of the day most every platform espoused by the Republicans is exactly counter to the ones put forth by the Democrats. That's why I will almost always vote that way whether I like the candidate personally or not. Because personality doesn't matter. I met Gus Hall back in the 70s and he was an extremely nice man. That doesn't mean I would vote for the Communist Party. On the other hand Donald Trump, as I said before, seems like he can be obnoxious. Of course he was running against Hillary so that's a wash.

WSS

I thought Obama sucked when it came to foreign affairs/Putin/China/etc. And why did Putin say he wanted Trump to win? Because he thought Clinton would be harder to manipulate and/or Trump is Kompromate.

I don't think anyone knows where Mueller's investigation is going until he actually files charges. Trump has a lot of fears about where it's going because he has tons to hide. He would never make a good poker player. Too easy to read.

Can you say you knew all the places the investigation led beforehand? And part of his mission was to send anything he came across that was illegal to the proper courts/prosecutors to investigate and file charges when warranted. That he has done very well so far.  Otherwise there is just a lot of speculation because he keeps a tight ship.

And you are following the usual Trump line of no evidence for Russian interference which originally said there was no contact either. Bet that has been a total surprise (though not to me). So far the investigation has been hitting all the fringe outliers (you like my word?) to the hurricane at the center of it all. His time is coming. He will go ballistic when charges are filed on family and then expect a twitter storm of pardons.Trump so far has been tweeting himself into an excellent case for obstruction of justice.

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I thought Obama sucked when it came to foreign affairs/Putin/China/etc. And why did Putin say he wanted Trump to win? Because he thought Clinton would be harder to manipulate and/or Trump is Kompromate.

I don't believe Putin ever said that. You've been reading too much fake news.

I don't think anyone knows where Mueller's investigation is going until he actually files charges. Trump has a lot of fears about where it's going because he has tons to hide. He would never make a good poker player. Too easy to read.

I would be afraid to if it was an open-ended investigation determined to find anything at all. So would you.

Can you say you knew all the places the investigation led beforehand? And part of his mission was to send anything he came across that was illegal to the proper courts/prosecutors to investigate and file charges when warranted. That he has done very well so far.  Otherwise there is just a lot of speculation because he keeps a tight ship.

so you admit it's a fishing Expedition and really has little or nothing to do with any Russian interference. Exactly true.

And you are following the usual Trump line of no evidence for Russian interference which originally said there was no contact either. Bet that has been a total surprise (though not to me). So far the investigation has been hitting all the fringe outliers (you like my word?) to the hurricane at the center of it all. His time is coming. He will go ballistic when charges are filed on family and then expect a twitter storm of pardons.Trump so far has been tweeting himself into an excellent case for obstruction of justice.

of course none of that garbage was the Crux of this investigation. If it was then your two buddies McCain and Graham are liars period and not even outliers. 😎

Beyond that if anybody really cares about campaign impropriety a full court press from a special prosecutor to the Clinton campaign and the DNC would certainly turn up as much or a hell of a lot more impropriety. You guys have a hard-on for a perjury trap why wouldn't you insist Hillary be put on the stand to answer the lies she told two James Comey? Trey Gowdy ripped him a new bum. Why no outrage there?

And as far as Putin being a despot ask the North Vietnamese who were raped murdered tortured other Villages burn to the ground for absolutely nothing by American soldiers. Then ask yourself if maybe their grudge against Senator McCain might have been Justified?

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

1. Putin only said he wanted Trump to win. The rest is my logical conclusion as to why.

2 &3. If you read his mandate that is exactly what his guidance states. Anything illegal he comes across in conducting his investigation not related to Russian interference is to be referred out. He's done that.

4. Cambridge Analytica-so yes the Trump campaign is deeply tied in to the crux of Russian interference via this company. All the strands of the strings are coming together and it will be spelled out in detail that will rival the detail provided for each charge so far. We had no idea until each charge was filed, how much they had uncovered. And we won't know what else is coming until more are filed.

EDIT: I'd have no problem with a special prosecutor looking into Hillarity's stuff. The more we clean out ALL of them the better, if they are found guilty in a court of law. Same applies to Trump & cronies. In a court of law, not in pardons or a shutdown of investigations because they don't like where it's going. The mockery is the constant attacks on the underpinnings of constitutional law. Allow that to happen then we have no democracy based on separation of powers. We revert to a Monarchy and we all know that a constitution resulted from that state of government to prevent it occurring again.

One more revisit to Helsinki. It was easily seen back in Feb. by this guy who warned us about what he thought was happening. Usually he is a very balanced reporter, not favoring either side against another but trying to see the bigger picture.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/18/opinion/trump-russia-putin.html

big bunch of unsubstantiated pouty-pouty loss of election hysteria.

The left almost OWNED our supreme court, and almost had longterm cover for the deep state

dipwads who are traitors to everything except themselves.

It seems to be a mental illness - like nazis drunk on power, and brownshirts paid to go after the Jews in Germany.

On 8/31/2018 at 9:23 PM, htownbrown said:

Nevermind.....it was his liberal opponent so it's perfectly acceptable.  The hill country weirdos will love him even more now.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35320/ted-cruz-challenger-beto-orourke-tried-flee-scene-ryan-saavedra

George Bush's DUI arrest didn't seem to put a damper on people voting him in as the Governor of Texas and the President - twice, so I don't see what the hoopla is over this guy getting a DUI either. 

7 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

George Bush's DUI arrest didn't seem to put a damper on people voting him in as the Governor of Texas and the President - twice, so I don't see what the hoopla is over this guy getting a DUI either. 

If I remember right the dems  knew about Bush's DUI conviction and sat on it until the weekend before the election and then made it public. It almost cost Bush the election. He was ahead in the polls going into the weekend and barely pulled out a squeaker win but no doubt that DUI revelation cost him down the stretch.

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If I remember right the dems  knew about Bush's DUI conviction and sat on it until the weekend before the election and then made it public. It almost cost Bush the election. He was ahead in the polls going into the weekend and barely pulled out a squeaker win but no doubt that DUI revelation cost him down the stretch.

Technically, it was actually FoxNews, of all places, that first broke the news, not Democrats. 

1 minute ago, jbluhm86 said:

Technically, it was actually FoxNews, of all places, that first broke the news, not Democrats. 

But it was the dems who leaked this to Fox News:

Five days before the election, GOP presidential candidate George W. Bush admits he was arrested for drunk driving in 1976. Bush says Democrats were behind the disclosure.

ABCNEWS.com Nov. 3

— George W. Bush is accusing Democrats of playing “dirty politics” by leaking information about his 24-year-old arrest for drunken driving just days before

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95114&page=1

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

But it was the dems who leaked this to Fox News:

Five days before the election, GOP presidential candidate George W. Bush admits he was arrested for drunk driving in 1976. Bush says Democrats were behind the disclosure.

ABCNEWS.com Nov. 3

— George W. Bush is accusing Democrats of playing “dirty politics” by leaking information about his 24-year-old arrest for drunken driving just days before

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95114&page=1

The article you posted states that Bush accused the Dems of leaking it, not that it was confirmed that they did. 

1 minute ago, jbluhm86 said:

The article you posted states that Bush accused the Dems of leaking it, not that it was confirmed that they did. 

From the article:

"Tom Connolly, a former nominee for governor in Maine and a delegate to the Democratic National Convention, acknowledged today that he had provided the information to the press."

Archived