THE BROWNS BOARD

Evil Ted Cruz Has Past History of DUI/Hit and Run

htownbrown

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

From the article:

"Tom Connolly, a former nominee for governor in Maine and a delegate to the Democratic National Convention, acknowledged today that he had provided the information to the press."

Ok, so they leaked it. My next question, then, is what part of that bothers you, if it does?

2 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Ok, so they leaked it. My next question, then, is what part of that bothers you, if it does?

I was responding to your saying Bush's DUI didn't hurt him when it did. It nearly cost him the election as he dropped in the polls when the DUI conviction was made public right before the election. Was it dirty politics to make the DUI public days before the election? Sure but politics is a dirty business. Bush should have disclosed it but he said it was because of his daughters he didn't. 

12 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

George Bush's DUI arrest didn't seem to put a damper on people voting him in as the Governor of Texas and the President - twice, so I don't see what the hoopla is over this guy getting a DUI either. 

Attempting to flee the scene (not taking responsibility) is the real character flaw here.  But for the record, I have never liked Bush and wish Forbes had won the primary in 2000.  You could go further than just DUIs with Bush, but that would be whataboutism.  Right?

5 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Attempting to flee the scene (not taking responsibility) is the real character flaw here.  But for the record, I have never liked Bush and wish Forbes had won the primary in 2000.  You could go further than just DUIs with Bush, but that would be whataboutism.  Right?

your talking about fleet of foot Beto right? 

in fact am I the only one so far to bring up his name among all the cheap shot posts on Cruz and Bush? ? 

I could care less over this guys character flaws because we already know the managed agenda on this  - he is on the ticket and the DNC has alot at stake

that said, if I were a Texan, I sure would vote Cruz back into senate

Archived