THE BROWNS BOARD

Us Aid to Palestinian refugees?

Westside Steve

WIN again! when it comes to the "I dont care what my opposition thinks," POTUS shows why a businessman is better suited 

for watching out HOW the money gets spent.

I have no doubts that the "aid" will or can continue in another fashion through other channels like  the UN

we pay through the nose there too

6 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I don’t want us funding either side. I worry about Americans. Israelis can choose to be our ally without us being the one always covering the tab.

nah. Israel is a TRUE ally.

The palestinians hate both of us. So, stop the funding of the palestinians. It has been a disgrace for a long time.

Giving aid to Israel is no disgrace - Israel has more than the palestinians who are jealous that they are corrupt, and want Israel to not exist. It's history - some countries have gotten together and declared war on Israel simply because Israel exists.

They need our support - they are outnumbered by Israel/Jew hating countries.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

nah. Israel is a TRUE ally.

The palestinians hate both of us. So, stop the funding of the palestinians. It has been a disgrace for a long time.

Giving aid to Israel is no disgrace - Israel has more than the palestinians who are jealous that they are corrupt, and want Israel to not exist. It's history - some countries have gotten together and declared war on Israel simply because Israel exists.

They need our support - they are outnumbered by Israel/Jew hating countries.

Israeli is not hurting for money. They would get by just fine. We should definitely stay their ally to give assistance in the event war is declared on them. However, I don’t like being the sugar daddy for other countries while we drown in debt.

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Israeli is not hurting for money. They would get by just fine. We should definitely stay their ally to give assistance in the event war is declared on them. However, I don’t like being the sugar daddy for other countries while we drown in debt.

Unlike some other countries who don't even like us much and we still give them financial aid (and it is money thrown down the drain) we get some bang for our buck in aiding Israel:

Friends with Benefits: Why the U.S.-Israeli Alliance Is Good for America

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/friends-with-benefits-why-the-u.s.-israeli-alliance-is-good-for-america

23 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Unlike some other countries who don't even like us much and we still give them financial aid (and it is money thrown down the drain) we get some bang for our buck in aiding Israel:

Friends with Benefits: Why the U.S.-Israeli Alliance Is Good for America

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/friends-with-benefits-why-the-u.s.-israeli-alliance-is-good-for-america

We shouldn’t have to buy them off as an ally. Guaranteeing our involvement if they are invaded should be enough. I have no qualms with being their ally. I have no qualms with trading with Israel. I don’t like the money we toss around. Going to bat and potentially putting US lives on the line for Israeli soil should be enough.

nope. the fake "Palestinians" have been training their children in terror towards Israel.

Excellent to drop funding the scum.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/palestinian-child-terrorists-become-new-face-terror-israel/

Archived