THE BROWNS BOARD

Respect from Tomlin

jcam222

2 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Yea kinda like I expected, just insults.

I'm not stupid enough to post personal information. How many people have I met? Well maybe because I live in VIRGINIA. But, I forgot we are all supposed to be as fortunate as you and can go wherever we want, when we want. And actually that is a compliment. You have been fortunate in your life, and instead of acting like a human bring, you act like this.

Bro, look, be fair, lose the hate. Don't accuse me of being a chicken who hides behind a screen name when I have been 100% transparent about who Tom is. When you accuse something that you yourself are guilty of, it makes you look foolish. If you point is, you think you hate me, and no matter what I post, unless it is pro Browns, you will attack, then you have made my point. I don't blast anyone for not being public, but don't accuse me of that.

I have indeed been fortunate in life. I am proud of what my wife and i share of our blessings. I am proud of how much of those blessings my wife and I are able to share.

But you know, making personal friends isn't about spending money to travel. I have many pals here that I share phone calls and emails with that I have never met. DOn't accuse me of hate when I can boast far more personal relationships here than you, with people I have never met. Let me ask you, how many posters here do you know by their real name? I honestly know about 40. If I am a sociopath, how can that be?

Let me try to find some real common ground with you because I think you are a good, decent guy. 

My often brutal, abusive Ghoolie nature here has NEVER, EVER, not once been delivered with malice towards who the real Gunz, mjp, Dutch or anyone else might be. I don't know you guys, so really, how can what I write on a message board anger you so? Herein lies Ghoolie's fire.

I despise the passion for football that can raise grown men to anger in their real life. I despise the inability of a human being to focus on debating a message but instead attack the messenger. Perhaps I don't understand the importance football Browns has to many here. But perhaps it is only me who understands how out of hand, how overblown most of you have allowed it to become?

So, I invite you to put your hate aside, forget me, and if you have the courage, debate only the football message I have put out. I believe that not many will because they are so blinded by winning football games that truth, principle and character mean nothing. So, venture into civility with me if you are big enough to do so. HEre is my question.................

How can a fan hate head-hunters, dirty play, and cheating, but simultaneously embrace Greg Williams; a man who taught players to head-hunt and to purposely hurt other players?

Can you honestly tell me that if Greg Williams was the DC for the Steelers, that fans here would forgive his past and talk about what a great man he is? You know damned well everyone here would be talking about his past and what an animal he is. But, because he is the Browns DC, now all of a sudden we can forgive him because he is "born again"? As I said, a giuy like Hoorta spends all his days despising dirty players, but but but.....then forgives WIlliams by saying...that was the old WIlliams,  he isn't like that now.

So does that make him forgiving? Or does it make him a hypocrite? Does he forgive Ben? Harrison? Belichik? Ward? No, no, he doesn't. He only forgives OUR GUY. That is the hypcrisy that fuels Ghoolie.

Let me leave you with this. Nobody loved Jim Brown more than me. But because my Father instilled in me that a man never hits or abuses a woman, when Browns was charged with rape, and attempted second degree murder, he stopped being my hero. He was guilty and charges were dropped because, well, you know how it was back in the day. Never again did I watch him play. My Dad was mad at me for refusing to go see him play. My Dad, as I told him, was guilty of hypocrisy.

However, as Ghoolie torments those too personally attached to this football team, perhaps Tom forgets that a lot of people just can't seperate themselves from the team they love. Maybe there are two lessons to be learned.

So look man, I don't want a war with you. I like waring on football nonsense, but not when it mistakenly becomes personal. Why people take sports so seriously, honestly it is absolutely beyond my grasp. Of all the things I love, browns, accordion, guitar, pitbulls, Harleys,....thee is nothing anyone could say about what Ienjoy that would even get me to raise an eyebrown. I really don't get the intensity over a football team.

My last lookie here, I just launched a new invention, a water technology that I pray will bring safe water to hundreds of millions of people. We just yesterday had a couple large entities invest in our launch. If it happens that my blessings flow into this venture, and I said this before, I'll make the offer to fly a bunch of you to Vegas to see a game, and then party at my home. You can even pizz in my pool if ou want.

In the meantime, I'll try to do a better job of recognizing that some of you are just passionately connected to the Browns.

I'm out.

God blees you man. I really do apologize if I offended you, but again, I don't know you. I would like to. So I will send you my phone number via PM.

What a waste of server storage. If you read even half of a sentence Ghoolie writes without scrolling write on by you must be new around here. Worst thing you can do is even acknowledge his existence or any of the other 5 avatars he uses. 

I haven’t read a thing he’s posted since his full page drivel two years ago about how he all told us Tom Brady was done and how he couldn’t believe how stupid we all were and didn’t listen to him.... 

If you want to argue with a senile old guy there are better places to find one.  Let this troll starve. 

Sure.. What Williams did in the past is despicable.. I don't think anyone is arguing that.... But like all people.. I think everyone deserves a 2nd chance to turn things around in a positive manner.. That is all I'm looking for is a positive impact on the team... I just want to see the team improve and win despite Hue.. Even though I think Hue is a back stabbing Mother phucker..... I don't think Williams is an evil man.. I just think he got carried away with himself in offering cash for concussions so to speak.. But for god sakes.. Lets not act like he's the only one whose done thins.. I imagine stuff like this went on more in the past...  Today.. not so much... I'm just ready to unload all the bad things I have witnessed in Browns football in the last 20 or more years or so.. I can't hold on to bad vibes for too long.. I watched My old man die from being bitter.. I can't let that happen to me...

Life is too Goddamn short... I doubt we will win.. But I don't think its out of the realm of happening.. Go Browns!

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Bro, look, be fair, lose the hate. Don't accuse me of being a chicken who hides behind a screen name when I have been 100% transparent about who Tom is. When you accuse something that you yourself are guilty of, it makes you look foolish. If you point is, you think you hate me, and no matter what I post, unless it is pro Browns, you will attack, then you have made my point. I don't blast anyone for not being public, but don't accuse me of that.

I have indeed been fortunate in life. I am proud of what my wife and i share of our blessings. I am proud of how much of those blessings my wife and I are able to share.

But you know, making personal friends isn't about spending money to travel. I have many pals here that I share phone calls and emails with that I have never met. DOn't accuse me of hate when I can boast far more personal relationships here than you, with people I have never met. Let me ask you, how many posters here do you know by their real name? I honestly know about 40. If I am a sociopath, how can that be?

Let me try to find some real common ground with you because I think you are a good, decent guy. 

My often brutal, abusive Ghoolie nature here has NEVER, EVER, not once been delivered with malice towards who the real Gunz, mjp, Dutch or anyone else might be. I don't know you guys, so really, how can what I write on a message board anger you so? Herein lies Ghoolie's fire.

I despise the passion for football that can raise grown men to anger in their real life. I despise the inability of a human being to focus on debating a message but instead attack the messenger. Perhaps I don't understand the importance football Browns has to many here. But perhaps it is only me who understands how out of hand, how overblown most of you have allowed it to become?

So, I invite you to put your hate aside, forget me, and if you have the courage, debate only the football message I have put out. I believe that not many will because they are so blinded by winning football games that truth, principle and character mean nothing. So, venture into civility with me if you are big enough to do so. HEre is my question.................

How can a fan hate head-hunters, dirty play, and cheating, but simultaneously embrace Greg Williams; a man who taught players to head-hunt and to purposely hurt other players?

Can you honestly tell me that if Greg Williams was the DC for the Steelers, that fans here would forgive his past and talk about what a great man he is? You know damned well everyone here would be talking about his past and what an animal he is. But, because he is the Browns DC, now all of a sudden we can forgive him because he is "born again"? As I said, a giuy like Hoorta spends all his days despising dirty players, but but but.....then forgives WIlliams by saying...that was the old WIlliams,  he isn't like that now.

So does that make him forgiving? Or does it make him a hypocrite? Does he forgive Ben? Harrison? Belichik? Ward? No, no, he doesn't. He only forgives OUR GUY. That is the hypcrisy that fuels Ghoolie.

Let me leave you with this. Nobody loved Jim Brown more than me. But because my Father instilled in me that a man never hits or abuses a woman, when Browns was charged with rape, and attempted second degree murder, he stopped being my hero. He was guilty and charges were dropped because, well, you know how it was back in the day. Never again did I watch him play. My Dad was mad at me for refusing to go see him play. My Dad, as I told him, was guilty of hypocrisy.

However, as Ghoolie torments those too personally attached to this football team, perhaps Tom forgets that a lot of people just can't seperate themselves from the team they love. Maybe there are two lessons to be learned.

So look man, I don't want a war with you. I like waring on football nonsense, but not when it mistakenly becomes personal. Why people take sports so seriously, honestly it is absolutely beyond my grasp. Of all the things I love, browns, accordion, guitar, pitbulls, Harleys,....thee is nothing anyone could say about what Ienjoy that would even get me to raise an eyebrown. I really don't get the intensity over a football team.

My last lookie here, I just launched a new invention, a water technology that I pray will bring safe water to hundreds of millions of people. We just yesterday had a couple large entities invest in our launch. If it happens that my blessings flow into this venture, and I said this before, I'll make the offer to fly a bunch of you to Vegas to see a game, and then party at my home. You can even pizz in my pool if ou want.

In the meantime, I'll try to do a better job of recognizing that some of you are just passionately connected to the Browns.

I'm out.

God blees you man. I really do apologize if I offended you, but again, I don't know you. I would like to. So I will send you my phone number via PM.

But see there is the thing, you lump everyone on here in one way, except yourself.

You have NEVER seen me post a word about any of the people you named, or have I shown any rabid fan tendencies. In fact, on more than 1 occasion I have stated I love High School football more than College, College way more than pro.

What I have a problem with is hypocrisy. I'd you were to gum up every thread on here with content, but didnt flip flop, I wouldn't say a word. If you didn't say all the vile things and turn around and say I dont have a racist/etc bone in my body, no issue to me. If you didn't say your were the smartest football person on here, and not realize that predictions or trivia or whatever isnt the same thing, I'm good. You see, I have done A LOT of work in my life to gain the actual knowledge I have. And I dont think that one of these tiny announcers on s tv screen or on the internet etc has close to the knowledge because they can pick a game better. No, that really is more gambling/probability to me.

I'm glad your invention sounds to be doing well. Hope you gave a good weekend. I just think Tom should come out way more often as Ghoolie

God Bless

Archived