THE BROWNS BOARD

Respect from Tomlin

jcam222

Ok so let me get this right................... I pay respect to Steelers and you assholes hate it.

Haley pays respect to the Steelers and Pittsburgh, and it's okay.

Now, Tomlin pays respect to Cleveland.............I wonder if Steeler fans are going to call him a FRAK.

Seriously, you guys are children with your Browns bullschidt.

The Steelers are the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL. Superbowls are the gauge. End of debate.

On 9/6/2018 at 12:03 PM, jcam222 said:

Setting the stage for their potential loss and giving us more kudos than Ghoolie. 

Hate to break it to ya but he's always complimentary of the opposition. 

37 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Ok so let me get this right................... I pay respect to Steelers and you assholes hate it.

Haley pays respect to the Steelers and Pittsburgh, and it's okay.

Now, Tomlin pays respect to Cleveland.............I wonder if Steeler fans are going to call him a FRAK.

Seriously, you guys are children with your Browns bullschidt.

The Steelers are the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL. Superbowls are the gauge. End of debate.

You really ARE thick as a brick.   No one, I do not believe, has ever said that the Steelers do not deserve respect for the organization they put together. 

But YOU certainly go beyond giving respect.  You are a FRAK Whore for them.   Whole different thing. 

You root for them, you say you want them to beat the Browns?  Is that merely a sign of respect for them?  Obviously not.  If they were penises, you would be giving them fellatio. If they were vaginas, you would be performing cunilingus on them.  If you were an American soldier, in Afgahnistan,  you would be flipping and  go fighting for the Taliban.   Or, if it were WWII you would go goosestepping and saying Sieg Heil. If this were the Cold War you would be doing what Robert Hansen and Aldrich Ames did.   You would have been cheering on the Zeros during Pearl Harbor...you would be Tokyo Rose. You would be a Deatheater, a stoolie for Voldemort.  

You are a direct correlation to Darth Vader.  Once, as Anakin Skywalker, as a Browns fan, you showed some honor and character.  But you turned to the Dark Side, and now Evil is all you have on your mind.   The only question is, will you, before you die, become redeemed?  Will you have someone act as your Luke, who will redeem your soul before you slip off into the ether?    I don't know.  You may be too gone.  Your body may have to be thrown down into a nuclear power shaft.  

The choice, is yours:   Live in the Dark, or come into the Light?    

34 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

You fell for that sandbagging ?

In the lockerrom away from the press he's telling his team to stomp the Browns and not give them a hint that Steelers will be their first win. Thats how they roll.

Is it not how all coaches roll?

36 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Is it not how all coaches roll?

Again, you are a bunch of childish hypocrites. YOu guys are full of bravado until I expose your childish, gradeschool fan bullschidt, THEN you change your story.

Look twat hair, IF THIS IS INDEED HOW ALL COACHES ROLL................ Then why even post this bullschidt. No, no, no. you assholes get no free passes. Had I not pointed out your hypocrisy

You would be posting on and on and on about how Tomlin's respect is proof positive that things have changed. But I didn't let you dickheads get away with your fantasy. H Y P O C R I S Y...................Be consistent, if you accept admiration for the Steelers and Pittsburgh fans from Dorsey and Haley, then you have to accept it from me, RIch, Stinks, and anyone else who respects the Steelers...........................................

UNLESS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT DOSEY AND HALEY ARE LIARS?

You can't have it both ways, homosexuals. Either the praise for the Steelers and their fans is authentic, or Haley and Dorsey have no spine to speak what they really feel. It's one or the others, dickheads.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Again, you are a bunch of childish hypocrites. YOu guys are full of bravado until I expose your childish, gradeschool fan bullschidt, THEN you change your story.

Look twat hair, IF THIS IS INDEED HOW ALL COACHES ROLL................ Then why even post this bullschidt. No, no, no. you assholes get no free passes. Had I not pointed out your hypocrisy

You would be posting on and on and on about how Tomlin's respect is proof positive that things have changed. But I didn't let you dickheads get away with your fantasy. H Y P O C R I S Y...................Be consistent, if you accept admiration for the Steelers and Pittsburgh fans from Dorsey and Haley, then you have to accept it from me, RIch, Stinks, and anyone else who respects the Steelers...........................................

You can't have it both ways, homosexuals. Either the praise for the Steelers and their fans is authentic, or Haley and Dorsey have no spine to speak what they really feel. It's one or the others, dickheads.

You got kicked off this board, and had to cry and beg to be let back on. 

Never forget that. 

You are such an attention whore that you used your mother's death to garner more attention to yourself on here. 

Even for you, that's pathetic. 

UHM.....Greg WIlliams took part of putting a bounty on opposing offensive players heads...........................But HIM.................. you love, right? Every other word is Fahk.....and THE BROWNS ARE SO MUCH MORE CLASSY THAN EVEYONE ELSE...................The have to bleep the guy out when he talks about giving $200 to hurt opposing players.

Fahking hypocrites.

7 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

Nope. I have yet to see a Browns player retaliate when a teammate gets cheapshotted. Pitt, Balt Cincy will retaliate in a heartbeat.

And what do you think of Greg WIlliams telling his players to " hit the head and the body will die?"

8 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You got kicked off this board, and had to cry and beg to be let back on. 

Never forget that. 

You are such an attention whore that you used your mother's death to garner more attention to yourself on here. 

Even for you, that's pathetic. 

So, what do you think about Greg Williams instructing his players to KILL THE HEAD.....hit the head................. Take out the ACL.................. Break Ankles....................

Hoorta schidts his pants  at how dirty the steelers are..................not realizing the Browns are the real scumbags.

Greg Williams is a piece of schidt................. is THIS IS BROWNS FOOTBALL? Then the Browns will continue to be losers. Undisciplined, thugs.

GO STEELERS...........................Do to Cleveland what Williams tries to do to others.  

16 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Come on you big internet tough guy, you tell someone to be consistent. That is irony at it's best. You have never been consistent.

But I digress,

you are the smartest person on here, you are never wrong, everything you say comes true.

You are also the toughest man that has ever lived. You would take Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Connor McGregor, Deonte Wilder, in the first round. 

You also have the football knowledge of BB, Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, and Vince Lombardi all together. If you were the coach, they would never lose again. In fact would score every single play and never give up a yard. You are also the best scout and talent evaluator the world has ever seen. You amaze everyone.

Oh shoot, I got into Ghoolies mind there for a minute. He refers to himself in the 3rd person.

No what you really are is sorry. A sad soul. Someone who thinks the good thing to do is talk bad about everyone, be racist, homophobic, and vile. Someone who has no actual knowledge of football, and will only make a prediction when the outcome is already known, or gives himself multiple chances to improve his probability. 

And talks bad about anyone who he can not match up to whether it is fame, skill, or smarts. People you wish you were, or had their opportunities. And it doesnt just happen with football

Peace out LOSER. Your whole Ghoolie persona has gotten old and nobody here likes you, wants to hear anything from you, cares about your dumb opinion, and cares to read your trolling anymore. If you spent a second trying to actually discuss something real instead of tell everyone how great you are and give yourself head you might actually be alright. But no, that doesnt give you an ego boost, it doesnt make yourself feel better, it doesnt let your inner pig come out.

So peace out prick. God Bless

20 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Again, you are a bunch of childish

Just what we need, a liquored up Eddie Haskell exercising his freedom of speech from a Memphis Trailer Park thinking he's teaching his version of a board full of Bart Simpsons how to behave.   Gee, what's wrong with this picture?

Shouldn't you be putting your shittt stained underwear on the clothes line to piss off the Memphis Browns Backers group 2 minutes away-downwind from you?

39 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Just what we need, a liquored up Eddie Haskell exercising his freedom of speech from a Memphis Trailer Park thinking he's teaching his version of a board full of Bart Simpsons how to behave.   Gee, what's wrong with this picture?

Shouldn't you be putting your shittt stained underwear on the clothes line to piss off the Memphis Browns Backers group 2 minutes away-downwind from you?

I have been asked to lay off Ghoolie because my rapier like wit and  accurate factual criticisms of him have made him to appear to be a sympathetic figure around here,

The precise quote was a bit of a premonition of your thoughts.   It went like this:  "Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night" 

11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

GO STEELERS...........................Do to Cleveland what Williams tries to do to others.  

go steelers? what? is another timeout in order? i mean fuk i agree wuth u on alot of sht but our defense is finally respectable SOLELY cause of williams and now ur bringing up sht he doesnt do anymore and he served his time for........dude gtfo of here. 

the other stuff u do is post whoring u get paid for, i get it. but go steelers is too far. this board gets enough traffic without the need for someone like this right?

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

go steelers? what? is another timeout in order? i mean fuk i agree wuth u on alot of sht but our defense is finally respectable SOLELY cause of williams and now ur bringing up sht he doesnt do anymore and he served his time for........dude gtfo of here. 

the other stuff u do is post whoring u get paid for, i get it. but go steelers is too far. this board gets enough traffic without the need for someone like this right?

DO you guys not bring up schidt Ben Roethlisberger doesn't do any more? Hmmmmmmmmm?

HYPOCRISY...................... DUDE.................................. HYPOCRISY................................... AND BULLSCHIDT............................................

You magically want to believe that just because Williams is now in Cleveland, he has cast aside all his human nature?

The guys is a piece of schidt.

5 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Come on you big internet tough guy, you tell someone to be consistent. That is irony at it's best. You have never been consistent.

Gunz.............. BIG TOUGH INTERNET GUY? ME?

Dude, I have posted my real name, website, phone number and pictures here many, many times.

SHow me how 'tough" you are.

Put your money where your vagina is....... POST YOUR PHOTO................... POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................POST YOUR ADDRESS...............

YOU are the coward, biitch.

C mon, Poosy boy. It is YOU hiding behind the Internet, not me. Show me, show me how "toguh you are. YOu won't, all you will do is cast bullschidt that you WISH was true because you cannot debate me on facts. EVERY FUKCING THING YOU DO is based on hate. I post schidt that you don't like, and you have no intellectual ability to shoot it down, so you fabricate it.

How many people here have you met in person? How many times have you shared your personal information? Zomblow has. HE has balls. Hoorta has at least posted pictures of himself, so has Stan, Nickers and a few others.

Poosy poosy poosy......................... poosy   pooosy poosy

But how about YOU tough guys. C mon, Gip, Hoort

56 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Dude, I have posted my real name, website, phone number and pictures here many, many times.

Put your money where your vagina is....... POST YOUR PHOTO................... POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................POST YOUR ADDRESS...............

C mon, Poosy boy. It is YOU hiding behind the Internet, not me. Show me, show me how "toguh you are. YOu won't, all you will do is cast bullschidt that you WISH was true because you cannot debate me on facts. EVERY FUKCING THING YOU DO is based on hate. I post schidt that you don't like, and you have no intellectual ability to shoot it down, so you fabricate it.

How many people here have you met in person? How many times have you shared your personal information? Zomblow has. HE has balls. Hoorta has at least posted pictures of himself, so has Stan, Nickers and a few others.

Who in their right mind would give a psychotic fck like you their name or contact info? As far as everything we do being based on hate you are partially true, we hate your stick and your presence here. It has grown old. You think you are a man because someone can hit you in your thick neanderthal head and you don't fall down? Are you a man because you can hit hard? At least the rest of us have the balls to pick a side and stay on it. We are Browns fans, have been and always will be, if you arent then why not GTFO and haunt the Steelers board. Your allegiance goes back and forth like the wind. Why the board owner is so dead set on your staying here is beyond me. If he opened it to a vote you wouldn't capture 1% 

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Yea kinda like I expected, just insults.

I'm not stupid enough to post personal information. How many people have I met? Well maybe because I live in VIRGINIA. But, I forgot we are all supposed to be as fortunate as you and can go wherever we want, when we want. And actually that is a compliment. You have been fortunate in your life, and instead of acting like a human bring, you act like this.

And whether you want to admit it or not, and whether you are a real tough guy or not, you are an internet tough guy. That is someone who thinks they can and threatens to beat up anyone without knowing the other person.

You see Ghoolie, I have been quite confident in my abilities in that area for a long time. As has been a lot of other people. But I dont have a desire to fight you or anyone else. You see, you just arent that important to me. And why would I want yo fight you when I dont know you.

Now since I remember your story about being sparring partners with someone, let me tell you a story. Not to scare you or act tough, not to make myself look good, just a simple fact that you dont know who you are talking to at anytime.

When I was about 15 years old, I went to the area boxing club with my cousin. Had heard they had a good teacher that was pretty big and tough. Well after a little while, he said he would let everyone spare a little bit. He said I couldn't with anyone as I might hurt them so he would with me. I hit him 1 time and he quit. Does that mean I am the toughest guy ever? No. Does that even mean I am tougher than you. No. What it means is that you have absolutely no idea who you are talking to, which was the EXACT point.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

DO you guys not bring up schidt Ben Roethlisberger doesn't do any more? Hmmmmmmmmm?

HYPOCRISY...................... DUDE.................................. HYPOCRISY................................... AND BULLSCHIDT............................................

You magically want to believe that just because Williams is now in Cleveland, he has cast aside all his human nature?

The guys is a piece of schidt.

he was the product of a previous era in football. pls dont kid urself that what u hear in those videos wasnt being said in every team in the NFL...he just got caught. 

But i wanna be crystal fukking clear, that sht does not sit well with me and if audio came out of him going back to that sht here in cleveland....bye coach williams!! So make ur points without resorting to this go steelers bullsht. I mean wtf is wrong with u sometimes?

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The precise quote was a bit of a premonition of your thoughts.   It went like this:  "Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night" 

😄 Gips, that used to be the dirtiest thing said on TV back in BC (Before Color-TV)

Archived