THE BROWNS BOARD

Otto Graham!

manbearpig

Great Vid! This makes me wonder why Otto isnt considered the greatest, I mean.. how many championships did he have? How mny TD's? This guy could scramble too and he won a basketball championship... geeze this guy was amazing, are the like of Joe Montana, SteveYoung, John Elway, Jonny Unitas, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning really better? This guy did everything

Great Vid! This makes me wonder why Otto isnt considered the greatest, I mean.. how many championships did he have? How mny TD's? This guy could scramble too and he won a basketball championship... geeze this guy was amazing, are the like of Joe Montana, SteveYoung, John Elway, Jonny Unitas, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning really better? This guy did everything

Depends - did ANY of them lead their team to 10 consecutive Title Games?

Check this out:

"Upon joining the Browns in 1946, he was switched to quarterback, where he would lead the team to the league championship game in each of his 10 seasons, winning on seven occasions. During the AAFC's four-year existence, the Browns won the championship each year as Graham threw for 10,085 yards and 86 touchdowns and rushed for 11 more. Graham won the league's Most Valuable Player award in 1947 and 1948, sharing the honor the latter year with San Francisco 49ers quarterback Frankie Albert."

Has PRO Football seen a better dynasty than this 10 year run? I'm gonna say no with a great deal of confidence.

- Tom F.

Archived