THE BROWNS BOARD

GOODBYE ZANE!

Canton Mike

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

He is still a free agent and yes we should just take him and drop the Choker.

zierlin is hurt the rams punter kicked their fg (here that zane a fuking punter) Minnesota and green bay may be looking for a kicker also

8 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Top kickers on street: Dan Bailey, Cairo Santos, Sam Ficken, Roberto Aguayo, Jon Brown, Taylor Bertolet, Kai Forbath, Eddie Piniero, Georgia Tavecchio.

damn I forgot his name but who was the kicker that that pos replaced ?

thanks

I called for this guys head several times last year and many jumped in to defend him. He sucked then and he sucks worse now. He should have been let go mid season last year. Worse is that the Vikings are  going to be looking for a kicker tomorrow. Which spot do you suppose Dan Bailey will choose now given a fking option. This game had me madder than I have been in a long long time. 

1 minute ago, jcam222 said:

I called for this guys head several times last year and many jumped in to defend him. He sucked then and he sucks worse now. He should have been let go mid season last year. Worse is that Green Bay is going to be looking for a kicker tomorrow. Which spot do you suppose Dan Bailey will choose now given a fking option. This game had me madder than I have been in a long long time. 

The Packers aren't going to be looking for a new kicker.  But Minnesota might and the Rams kicker is hurt as well.

45 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Zane had nothing to do with this loss. If he made his two extra points, the Browns STILL lose.

He missed a FG? So too, did their guy miss a FG.

The two missed extra points had no bearing. The kicker problem was the exact same for both teams. A WASH.

The problem remains, OFFENSE WINS GAMES............ and the Browns have purposely refused to participate in acquiring the top offensive play makers. Drew Brees won the game on his arm WIlliams bullschitd D and Zumba instructor did nothing.

Look, I dont disagree we need a more potent offense but there is no question this loss hangs squarely on Zane Hookem Gonzalez. A professional kicker missing two extra points and two field goals IN A DOME is such that he shouldnt even get a ride home. 

51 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Im sure fecal fountain ghoolie will say zane is not the reason we lost...do a bunch of name calling...screaming how he is the only one who sees the truth.

And I'm sure someone tried to argue with him because there are still people on this board who can't figure out you are wasting your time arguing with a troll. 

Zane cost us a handful of wins last year and so far this year he's 2 for 2. Cut this bum. Sign that bitch field goal kicker, we'd have more of a chance than we do with this headcase.

This Shmucking front office wants to talk about TRUST?! You're talking about TRUST for our biggest playmaker on the team but we can't TRUST our motherShmucking FG KICKER to make a Shmucking field goal... we're talking about TRUST?!!! I just want to win a Shmucking game!

4 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Zane cost us a handful of wins last year and so far this year he's 2 for 2. Cut this bum. Sign that bitch field goal kicker, we'd have more of a chance than we do with this headcase.

This Shmucking front office wants to talk about TRUST?! You're talking about TRUST for our biggest playmaker on the team but we can't TRUST our motherShmucking FG KICKER to make a Shmucking field goal... we're talking about TRUST?!!! I just want to win a Shmucking game!

Here. We. Go. 

1 hour ago, Marc1971 said:

I'll tell my boss I'm frightened of doing my job.

He'll throw my azz out faster than you can count to the # of games Hue won as Browns HC.

I think u missed the joke

Archived