THE BROWNS BOARD

GOODBYE ZANE!

Canton Mike

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

srsly, which one of u kunts played soccer in HS? present urself in berea tommorrow. 

On my way to Colorado tomorrow I'll see if I can switch from Quality Inn to Holiday Inn Express. I should be able to manage an extra point then anyway.😜

1 minute ago, syd said:

and zombo through me off for punctuation wtf I have never been about tossing anyone 

The problem is- we cant throw Ghoolie off, even though we'd like to. He got warned by none other than the board owner, and that calmed him down for less than a week. Back to the same old, same old. 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The problem is- we cant throw Ghoolie off, even though we'd like to. He got warned by none other than the board owner, and that calmed him down for less than a week. Back to the same old, same old. 

oh I apologize for a misunderstanding I just do not agree with tossing anyone at all 

except for are kicker

10 minutes ago, syd said:

oh I apologize for a misunderstanding I just do not agree with tossing anyone at all 

except for are kicker

Syd, I've been doing this a long time. There's a difference between difference of opinion, and posting stuff that's factually wrong. Or spewing opinions as fact that can't be backed up, like Gordon got cut because he was drunk and high. 

Ghoolie's been told- and we have the green light from the board owner. Spewing crap just to get a response isn't going to be tolerated anymore, and is  going to get deleted. Need examples? Garrett had a bad or mediocre game. OK. It wasn't Gonzalez's fault we lost that game- sorry, factually 90% false. Trolling. 

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Syd, I've been doing this a long time. There's a difference between difference of opinion, and posting stuff that's factually wrong. Or spewing opinions as fact that can't be backed up, like Gordon got cut because he was drunk and high. 

Ghoolie's been told- and we have the green light from the board owner. Spewing crap just to get a response isn't going to be tolerated anymore, and is  going to get deleted. Need examples? Garrett had a bad or mediocre game. OK. It wasn't Gonzalez's fault we lost that game- sorry, factually 90% false. Trolling. 

Ag 1969 made me laugh so all is fine with me

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

If his posts get deleted does he still get paid by this board? 

😝

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ghoolie has bi polar confirmed. One day he's acknwleding the work williams has done and the talent on the D, now he's back to talking about zumba instructors.

The ignore feature of this board is awesome. 

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ghoolie has bi polar confirmed. One day he's acknwleding the work williams has done and the talent on the D, now he's back to talking about zumba instructors.

That's what trolls do. 

They say whatever they can to try and elicit attention.

Literally anything he says can be repudiated by something he said in the past. Sometimes the recent past.

That's why the only way you beat a troll is to ignore a troll. 

32 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Zane isn't the reason the Browns lost. As long as this offense cannot move the ball and put up touchdowns, they will continue to lose. All this IF IF IF IF IF crap is just that. A Saints can could say if we didn't turn the ball over we would have won by 20 points. SO then what would you say? Zane lost because he didn't get to kick 6 field goals? The Browns lost because they blow.

What the hell are you talking about? 

Zane missed a total of 8 points. 

The Browns lost by 3. 

They would have won by 5. 

You never make any sense. Do you read what you write?  

Oh ya, Paxton Lynch. I liked it better when you were Lumbergh.

36 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Zane isn't the reason the Browns lost. As long as this offense cannot move the ball and put up touchdowns, they will continue to lose. All this IF IF IF IF IF crap is just that. A Saints can could say if we didn't turn the ball over we would have won by 20 points. SO then what would you say? Zane lost because he didn't get to kick 6 field goals? The Browns lost because they blow.

The big difference there is when they fumble the ball they weren't running into the endzone. If they were then they could say that. Hypothetically speaking they could have scored on those drives. But there is no hypothetical when it comes to Zane missing those kicks if they go through the uprights they're worth 1 point 1 Point 3 points and 3 points. No ifs ands or buts about it they are worth that amount. The fumbles on a drive unless they are running into the endzone and drop it before crossing the goal line does not mean if they had held onto it they would have gotten six points. They could have gotten six points not would have scored. If Zane makes all his kicks we WOULD have gotten 8 points

I was going to be quiet, but when someone constantly tells everyone how he is smarter than everyone, and that he could do a better job, and that the Browns refuse to get the top playmakers in a draft, yea time to be called out.

Mind you, these were the top playmakers taken at the time of or after the Browns drafted, and NOT by the Browns, so you cant say it was the dumb Browns FO. I even left Julio Jones. Now I did give you your boy Lynch since he was the QB you wanted.

2009- Percy Harvin

2010- CJ Spiller

2011- Julio Jones 

2012- Trent Richardson 

2013- Tavon Austin 

2014- Sammy Watkins

2015- Devante Parker 

2016- Paxton Lynch 

2017- Mitch Trubisky 

So here is Ghoolie depth chart with these TOP PLAYMAKERS

QB- Paxton Lynch, Mitch Trubisky 

RB- CJ Spiller, Trent Richardson 

WR- Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, Tavon Austin, Sammy Watkins, Devante Parker 

24 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

I was going to be quiet, but when someone constantly tells everyone how he is smarter than everyone, and that he could do a better job, and that the Browns refuse to get the top playmakers in a draft, yea time to be called out.

Mind you, these were the top playmakers taken at the time of or after the Browns drafted, and NOT by the Browns, so you cant say it was the dumb Browns FO. I even left Julio Jones. Now I did give you your boy Lynch since he was the QB you wanted.

2009- Percy Harvin

2010- CJ Spiller

2011- Julio Jones 

2012- Trent Richardson 

2013- Tavon Austin 

2014- Sammy Watkins

2015- Devante Parker 

2016- Paxton Lynch 

2017- Mitch Trubisky 

So here is Ghoolie depth chart with these TOP PLAYMAKERS

QB- Paxton Lynch, Mitch Trubisky 

RB- CJ Spiller, Trent Richardson 

WR- Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, Tavon Austin, Sammy Watkins, Devante Parker 

You left out Barkley the Dog. He's 0-2 after tonight and no TD's today.

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You left out Barkley the Dog. He's 0-2 after tonight and no TD's today.

Technically Baker would be, he was the top playmaker, and at one point in offseason he was the best player according to you know who. I just left this year out

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

As bad as his trolling may be the fact is that Tommy is often completely in accurate and wrong about his statement of facts he just doesn’t pay attention to what happens in the gamesAs bad as his trolling may be the fact is that Tommy is often completely in accurate and wrong about his statement of facts he just doesn’t pay attention to what happens in the games

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Can you show me where the board owner "warned me?

Look, I haven't posted anything questionable, just things that upset you. Zane is not the problem with the Browns. No offensive weapons, a dink and dump offense, wasting top draft picks on Zumba instructors and passing on offensive weapons is NOT a way to build a winning team. Anything that goes against what you two azzholes want as a narrative, you now call trolling.

Dude, Haley and WIlliams are a problem. If you don't think Dorsey isn't now in a hot seat you are the one who is batschidt crazy. This guy is supposedly a talent genius and the Browns are literally self-destructing before our very eyes. In case you haven't noticed, our not-winning streak has been extended to 18 in a row. If you think that's progress, then why not put WIlliams, Dorkey, and Haley into your imaginary HOF with Blow Thomas?

47 yard Calloway TD (in the air mind you) = dink and dump in Trollie's mind.   

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Can you show me where the board owner "warned me?

Dude, Haley and WIlliams are a problem. If you don't think Dorsey isn't now in a hot seat you are the one who is batschidt crazy. This guy is supposedly a talent genius and the Browns are literally self-destructing before our very eyes. In case you haven't noticed, our not-winning streak has been extended to 18 in a row. If you think that's progress, then why not put WIlliams, Dorkey, and Haley into your imaginary HOF with Blow Thomas?

1) you have a reading comprehension problem. 

2) OMG, we're 0-1-1 against two teams that are supposed to be Super Bowl contenders and Chicken Little says the sky is falling. Yeah- Hoorta was expecting a Saint's blowout with Gordon gone and Kirksey not playing. Didn't happen. Anyone who had the Browns covering the ridiculous spread did quite well in Vegas. The fact is Trollie, the Browns proved in the first two games they can hang with anyone in the NFL- and are a few breaks away from being 2-0. They aren't getting blown out like the Buffalo Bills -55 point differential to date. 

3) How bout that Saquon Barkley? - A real game changer- Giants have a worse record (0-2) than the Browns with your stud RB, WR, and 2X Super Bowl winning qb. Man that great offense couldn't even beat the Cowboys. No one is predicting the Cowboys making the Super Bowl.  :D :D :D 

Finally, Joe Thomas will be in the HOF- sorry to tell you Paxton Lynch will not be. 

Something to remember each and every time Ghoolie posts:

Bill Walsh used to say that he never wanted to spend good draft picks on offensive skill players, because he could and should be using schemes, not raw talent, to move the ball on offense. He spent most of his high picks on defenders, since defense is harder to scheme.

Archived