THE BROWNS BOARD

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Canton Mike

33 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Why have we only named ONE end zone?

Why not name the other too........maybe "The Bakery"??

Mike

How bout we call the offense "Bakers Dozen"

58 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Isn't a "Bakers Dozen" actually 13 of something? 

Yes , but it sounds pretty cool , though

3 hours ago, EastSideDawg said:

the bakery? come on man i can see all the corny jokes now ...... just bake the opponents some muffins while we are at it betty crocker browns.

I guess a good question is:   Why would a mother call her son "Baker"?  

Have you ever known anyone else with the first name of Baker?

The only one that comes close is that the Indians had a player once named Bake McBride.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I guess a good question is:   Why would a mother call her son "Baker"?  

Have you ever known anyone else with the first name of Baker?

The only one that comes close is that the Indians had a player once named Bake McBride.

58 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

This seemed to be garbled.   It sounded like he said he was named after someone named Baker Montgomery, who was  big Texas Longhorn fan.  Is that what you heard?

I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.

35 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.

WHAT? ;)

Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.

Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."

Mom agreed...

She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

WHAT? ;)

Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.

Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."

Mom agreed...

She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...

OK, so he was named after a guy named Baker Montgomery........now explain why mom and pop Montgomery would name their kid Baker.

Archived