THE BROWNS BOARD

What Would a Browns SB Win Mean To Cleveland?

Dawgs89

I want 4-5 SB wins in the next  10 years.   After all, that is what dynasties do, win 4-5.   Packers  60s won 5,  Steelers 70s won 4,  49ers won 4,  Patriots won 5.   I guess I would settle for 3, same as the 90s Cowboys.   Or, how about 7....same as 40s 50s Browns.

Why not?

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

I want 4-5 SB wins in the next  10 years.   After all, that is what dynasties do, win 4-5.   Packers  60s won 5,  Steelers 70s won 4,  49ers won 4,  Patriots won 5.   I guess I would settle for 3, same as the 90s Cowboys.   Or, how about 7....same as 40s 50s Browns.

Why not?

Yeah. Good point. I want Jennifer Lopez on my face. Why not?

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Next time you go to Vegas you can go just a bit outside of their and have a reasonable facsimile of Jennifer Lopez sit on your face.  It can be arranged. ;)

Just go to the atrium at the entrance to the Venetian. Most beautiful hooker I ever saw with a form fitting dress was just standing their waiting for "John" to show up.

11 hours ago, Dawgs89 said:

Besides the economical impact, what about emotionally? Would it be a lifelong dream for some fans? Bigger parade than the Cavs? Biggest moments in the city's history?

I am not all that invested in baseball and basketball. I certainly was happy they do well. I was pumped when the Cavs won it all but didnt take the time to go to the parade. If the Browns won the Superbowl you couldnt keep me away from the parade!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Next time you go to Vegas you can go just a bit outside of their and have a reasonable facsimile of Jennifer Lopez sit on your face.  It can be arranged. ;)

You don't need to be outside of Vegas to arrange that.

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just go to the atrium at the entrance to the Venetian. Most beautiful hooker I ever saw with a form fitting dress was just standing their waiting for "John" to show up.

That was me, you idiot.

1 hour ago, Comeonman said:

“I caught your show at the Velvet Room last night. I loved it when you busted in to Viva Las Vegas.”

LMAO. I am in Vegas as we speak. I was out in front of Margaritaville until 3 am smoking a stogie and having a strawberry frozen sissy drink.. The view and interactions with real ladies of the night was profuse. There were also a few ah... questionable women.  The really weird thing is, these weirdos would not be out there if some guys were not engaging them.WTF?

52 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

LMAO. I am in Vegas as we speak. I was out in front of Margaritaville until 3 am smoking a stogie and having a strawberry frozen sissy drink.. The view and interactions with real ladies of the night was profuse. There were also a few ah... questionable women.  The really weird thing is, these weirdos would not be out there if some guys were not engaging them.WTF?

So?  Did you engage with them?

Legally you do 

What's the Dylan line when (I think) he was with the Wilburys? In Jersey any things legal, as long as you don't get caught? Just change the venue to Vegas. The one time I was on the Strip, you'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not notice what's going on...  I seriously doubt that sort of stuff is heavily policed...  

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

What's the Dylan line when (I think) he was with the Wilburys? In Jersey any things legal, as long as you don't get caught? Just change the venue to Vegas. The one time I was on the Strip, you'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not notice what's going on...  I seriously doubt that sort of stuff is heavily policed...  

How could you police such a thing? There aren't enough cops in America to police prostitution in any type of entertainment venue. Frankly, the government has absolutely no right to regulate sex between two consenting adults. With all the fukced up schitt going on in America, spending even a penny on what two individuals do between themselves is ridiculous. And you can blow me with your talk of all the bad ancillary things that accompany prostitution. our government is run by prostitutes.

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

How could you police such a thing? There aren't enough cops in America to police prostitution in any type of entertainment venue. Frankly, the government has absolutely no right to regulate sex between two consenting adults. With all the fukced up schitt going on in America, spending even a penny on what two individuals do between themselves is ridiculous. And you can blow me with your talk of all the bad ancillary things that accompany prostitution. our government is run by prostitutes.

Fair enough.

Fair enough.

Maybe we should create a thread for this in the political discussion board?

All things considered, we Americans (not me)are hypocritical and phony about morality. Many self-proclaimed Christians are just as vile and immoral as the ones they condemn on their soapbox. Surely this has driven more away from God than it has attracted. Likewise, many who claim to be non-believers will make a call to righteousness, even quoting the Bible that they profess not to believe in.

Right here, in this idiotic forum, swear words are censored as if people don't use this language 1000 times a day in their own lives. But you see, in print............in print, it becomes a hypocritical moral high ground for people to thump their own chest and announce to the world...LOOK  LOOK AT ME............... I am moral, I ama good person, I don't tolerate this language.

THAT Gip is a large contributor to why America is racially fukcked up and why people remain segregated. Prostitution, vulgarity, egos, acerbic opinions, and nonconventionality are all a natural part of God's creation. People that engage in those things are not by definition undesirable people. When man segregates people out, by ANY aspect that comes naturally to humans, he creates a stressed, unnatural environment.

American need to toughen up and stop judging others by what appears on the surface. To be frank with you, my entire Ghoolie persona has always been based on watching the hypocritical, hysterical, emotional reaction of 90%of the posters here who have a ridiculously inflated attachment to how important the Browns are. People can no longer tolerate actions that upset them or put a dent in their own thinking and reality.

Look at this very board as an example of what this kind of hypocrisy brings. Blaming me for why the board is a ghost town? Dude, it was a ghost town even when I was away, In fact, if ZOmblow can be honest, which he can't be....it was he that asked me to come back and post. I wasn't banned, bro, I was just tired of the self-righteousness. This board is a microcosm of what I speak of. For a group of people who are supposedly racially accepting, this board is as white as white gets. 

So, keep putting restrictions on what legal behavior is tolerable and not tolerable and you will get exactly what you want. A small-minded, culturally narrow, private club that completely lack diversity. I give you TBB. I give you America.

57 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Maybe we should create a thread for this in the political discussion board?

All things considered, we Americans (not me)are hypocritical and phony about morality. Many self-proclaimed Christians are just as vile and immoral as the ones they condemn on their soapbox. Surely this has driven more away from God than it has attracted. Likewise, many who claim to be non-believers will make a call to righteousness, even quoting the Bible that they profess not to believe in.

Right here, in this idiotic forum, swear words are censored as if people don't use this language 1000 times a day in their own lives. But you see, in print............in print, it becomes a hypocritical moral high ground for people to thump their own chest and announce to the world...LOOK  LOOK AT ME............... I am moral, I ama good person, I don't tolerate this language.

THAT Gip is a large contributor to why America is racially fukcked up and why people remain segregated. Prostitution, vulgarity, egos, acerbic opinions, and nonconventionality are all a natural part of God's creation. People that engage in those things are not by definition undesirable people. When man segregates people out, by ANY aspect that comes naturally to humans, he creates a stressed, unnatural environment.

American need to toughen up and stop judging others by what appears on the surface. To be frank with you, my entire Ghoolie persona has always been based on watching the hypocritical, hysterical, emotional reaction of 90%of the posters here who have a ridiculously inflated attachment to how important the Browns are. People can no longer tolerate actions that upset them or put a dent in their own thinking and reality.

Look at this very board as an example of what this kind of hypocrisy brings. Blaming me for why the board is a ghost town? Dude, it was a ghost town even when I was away, In fact, if ZOmblow can be honest, which he can't be....it was he that asked me to come back and post. I wasn't banned, bro, I was just tired of the self-righteousness. This board is a microcosm of what I speak of. For a group of people who are supposedly racially accepting, this board is as white as white gets. 

So, keep putting restrictions on what legal behavior is tolerable and not tolerable and you will get exactly what you want. A small-minded, culturally narrow, private club that completely lack diversity. I give you TBB. I give you America.

Well, you started out well.....but then you deteriorated into narcissism. If you had  just stopped before the part that is italicized....it would have been all good.  So you had 71.4285714% of a good post.

Archived